rj677

May 30, 2020
Love the votes of confidence here... you guys certainly make the authors feel appreciated. /s
Also... " already below average story "? Dude, have you *seen* the other stuff around here? This is orders of magnitude better than most other stuff. Average? <insert Inigo Montoya gif here>
Im gonna tell you a personal experience: Before joining F95, I was subscribed to the Patreon/Discord of a pretty famous AVN because I wanted to help that dev. I was a lurker for the most part until I decided to do a constructive criticism..... I was banned from both discord and patreon almost immediately after posting :(.

Then I found F95... A place where you can criticize a dev as much as you want without the mods deleting your posts (if you dont do anything against the rules of course :HideThePain:). The funny thing was learning here that what happened to me had happened to a lot of other people in a lot of other games discord and patreon.

Of course F95 isnt perfect, but its the best place for a dev to get peoples REAL opinions of their game and legit contructive criticism like we do here on this thread... Problem is that devs egos sometimes have them read only the "mILkInG" "gAMe suX" posts and they leave.

Now to answer you post specifically:
-Sometimes we have people kissing Evas ass here, but if you want to see more of that just go on the discord :WeSmart:.

-Story: IF its rushed from now on, YES it will be below average... Because Im not comparing Eva to anyone else but her own potential in writing and choices. Comparing Eva to all devs would be like comparing a Bugatti to a Prius in 95% of those comparisons :HideThePain:. All the clues point to rushing unfortunately, but we have to wait and see

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Im gonna tell you a personal experience: Before joining F95, I was subscribed to the Patreon/Discord of a pretty famous AVN because I wanted to help that dev. I was a lurker for the most part until I decided to do a constructive criticism..... I was banned from both discord and patreon almost immediately after posting :(.

Then I found F95... A place where you can criticize a dev as much as you want without the mods deleting your posts (if you dont do anything against the rules of course :HideThePain:). The funny thing was learning here that what happened to me had happened to a lot of other people in a lot of other games discord and patreon.

Of course F95 isnt perfect, but its the best place for a dev to get peoples REAL opinions of their game and legit contructive criticism like we do here on this thread... Problem is that devs egos sometimes have them read only the "mILkInG" "gAMe suX" posts and they leave.

-Sometimes we have people kissing Evas ass here, but if you want to see more of that just go on the discord :WeSmart:.

-Story: IF its rushed from now on, YES it will be below average... Because Im not comparing Eva to anyone else but her own potential in writing and choices. Comparing Eva to all devs would be like comparing a Bugatti to a Prius in 95% of those comparisons :HideThePain:. All the clues point to rushing unfortunately, but we have to wait and see
Devs have little to no reason to come here because no one pays for their games in this place.
Of course im talking about the big ones who make good money.
Are we forgetting EK pulled a prank on all of us,leaking a chapter 11 version that was basically a "GOTCHA PIRATES"?
She doenst like us and she not that wrong tbh.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019

You can find some people agressively defending their devs here on f95.
But the truth is that 80% of the new games are not worth supporting on patreon and they just get abandoned because people started their first game and thought that they will get money almost for free.
Then there are 10% of games, where devs know that they have to do nothing, and despite having more time than at at start, and more resourses, they deliver smaller updates, and instead of 1 month, it takes for them 3 or even more months to at least realease something. They have their "fandom" and they are just milking them, showing them previews that they were made a lot earlier.
After that we have like 5% of the devs, who are worth supporting, but they didnt get through with "advertising" their game, and almost noone knows about it.
Then we have gems. Games made by people who really love their work and we can get EvaKiss here.
That's her second game. Maybe she is just tired of making and planning story for 2 main characters, and thats why she will rush it. Mybe to start her 3rd game. I can understand it. But its still worth to support her

Reactions: Sirren

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1695815974166.png
The Alpha version for Chapter 11 epilogue is out!
I finished testing and I believe everything works as it should, so I think I'm ready to release the Alpha. This update contains Lena's Friday, and it caps off Chapter 11 adding a few scenes that I'm sure some of you were missing. You can check it out . (<-- don't klick it)

btw: I don't recognize Lena here o_O

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes