JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Gimme, gimme, gimme the update tonight ♫
Won't somebody help me chase the shadows awaaaayyy ?
Gimme, gimme, gimme the update tonight ♫
Take me through the darkness to the break of the day ♫

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: KDXvd and ffive

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
The public patreon post said scenes some of us might be missing. It's also obviously a Lena mini update so I doubt Ian is getting any scenes unless they involve Lena's POV.

If we were missing them from chapter 11 then I doubt it'd be scenes with character we actually got in 11. So my prediction for the 6 scenes are as follows:
"Coffee" with Axel and/or Mark, cuz both of them already were set up to meet with Lena again at the end of chapter 10.
Jeremy at the club, cuz he works there and Lena will probably work there.
Louise scene, cuz she ain't really get any solo scenes in chapter 11.
Last 2 I don't know tbh. Maybe another teasing scene with Stan or Ian? Cuz Lena did hint at another photoshoot in the chapter 11 scene with Stan. But that might be a reach

rj677

May 30, 2020
Devs have little to no reason to come here because no one pays for their games in this place.
Of course im talking about the big ones who make good money.
Are we forgetting EK pulled a prank on all of us,leaking a chapter 11 version that was basically a "GOTCHA PIRATES"?
She doenst like us and she not that wrong tbh.
I didnt say that big devs come here or that Eva "likes us"... But the fact that this is the BEST place to get REAL opinions or constructive criticisms is still a fact (y). Of course F95 isnt perfect and IF they come here they really need to know whose posts they should pay close attention to :unsure:

Thats definitely not true.
That depends on if your Speech level is 100 or not, just like the meme :KEK:. You can go all in on any game with your criticism, however what most people get wrong its always the way they choose to do it :WeSmart::WeSmart:. If you fill your post with "formal" and respectful words + you sprinkle in some evidence of the shit you say it shouldnt get deleted... Hell, I have done it a couple of times myself :devilish::KEK:

Then we have gems. Games made by people who really love their work and we can get EvaKiss here.
That's her second game. Maybe she is just tired of making and planning story for 2 main characters, and thats why she will rush it. Mybe to start her 3rd game. I can understand it. But its still worth to support her
I agree that Eva is worth supporting and that she herself is a gem. But IF the game gets rushed, it will be a big letdown for me at least... Even if I can understand the reasons why she did it, that wont be enough for me to not get at least a bit disappointed at "what could have been" though :confused:

I didnt want to leave you all without responses (y).

Will the real HERO please stand up?
I repeat
Will the real HERO please stand up? :love: :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
The public patreon post said scenes some of us might be missing. It's also obviously a Lena mini update so I doubt Ian is getting any scenes unless they involve Lena's POV.

If we were missing them from chapter 11 then I doubt it'd be scenes with character we actually got in 11. So my prediction for the 6 scenes are as follows:
"Coffee" with Axel and/or Mark, cuz both of them already were set up to meet with Lena again at the end of chapter 10.
Jeremy at the club, cuz he works there and Lena will probably work there.
Louise scene, cuz she ain't really get any solo scenes in chapter 11.
Last 2 I don't know tbh. Maybe another teasing scene with Stan or Ian? Cuz Lena did hint at another photoshoot in the chapter 11 scene with Stan. But that might be a reach
Didn't Eva said that Lena "hangs out" with Emma in the epilogue?
Hope we finally get Lena introduced to Emmas ass.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
If Stan fans are anything like Stan himself, the only thing they are going to be eating is prison food after a mass shooting.
That happens after Lena rejects him, he is going to have his own arc
Title "Stanny boy: The rejected!":LUL:

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes