| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I wonder if there is more to Cindy than what meets the eye:unsure:. Ian is correct in this scenario when Lena is performing in the bar. Cindy was pretty much in control of herself in how she was behaving, heck every time if I remember correctly. What do you guys think?

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
First condition if Lena called Ian for stalkfap photoshot in CH11 Ian will auto record this(nochoices):

While second condition is if Ian is subscribed to stalkfap And you should tell Lena to let her "It turns me on" or have Lust>7 Lena is given a choice to select to record or not:

CH10 Lena's concert in Bar:
View attachment 2977045

CH11 epilogue:
View attachment 2977010
View attachment 2977011
View attachment 2977012
Yep, without stalkfap Ian needs 8 lust which is why I didn't get it on my romantic ian-lena save

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I wonder if there is more to Cindy than what meets the eye:unsure:. Ian is correct in this scenario when Lena is performing in the bar. Cindy was pretty much in control of herself in how she was behaving, heck every time if I remember correctly. What do you guys think?

View attachment 2977063
View attachment 2977064
Thing about her is she is constantly lying to Wade on her path. First when she's sneaking behind her back to do the photoshoot, her constant flirting with Ian, then when she sleeps with or kisses Ian in the alley, and finally when Ian solidifies their relationship. So she has a lot of practice lying to Wade, her being able to keep her composure isn't surprising to me.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Problem is that there are too many paths and variables. You don't enter a character route and are locked in it, instead you can intertwine with other characters and get out of a route constantly.

Isn't there a patch that explains what every choice means, so it can guide you towards each characters route?
That's exactly why a guide would be important based on the route you want.

It only shows what points you get or lose, nothing more, if I remember correctly.
There is a guide though, on the main page, written by Mr. Bubu. It's not quite up to date, only going to the chapter 11 prologue, but I'm not sure why you're discussing a lack of a guide when one exists.

Reactions: ffive

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Girls are good at this.
That was what I was going to say. Women are way better at cheating than men (the ones that cheat, obviously, not all of them). They are rarely caught unless the guy takes some borderline legal (or just plain ilegal depending on your country) measures like surveillance on their phones. Or due to some very lucky (for the guy) coincidence. Whereas I've heard of some guys caught cheating because their behaviour was extremely dumb and unsubtle. We tend to think too much with our dicks and that's specially true for cheating men.

Thing about her is she is constantly lying to Wade on her path. First when she's sneaking behind her back to do the photoshoot, her constant flirting with Ian, then when she sleeps with or kisses Ian in the alley, and finally when Ian solidifies their relationship. So she has a lot of practice lying to Wade, her being able to keep her composure isn't surprising to me.
Also all the practice she probably had faking orgasms if we trust her dialogue during sex with Ian.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020

View attachment 2977063
View attachment 2977064
She's a skank who has no qualms with cheating. And yet 2 seconds later, she berates Wade just for talking with Ivy.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
There is a guide though, on the main page, written by Mr. Bubu. It's not quite up to date, only going to the chapter 11 prologue, but I'm not sure why you're discussing a lack of a guide when one exists.
That walkthrough is way too messy, and if you read my post, you'd know that's not the kind I was talking about.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Your narrative looks similar to playing a recovering heroine addict and, instead of keeping her a mile away from any drug tentation, make her indulge a bit and surely she will find her own footing in the future.
I suppose this is one, unfavorable way to look at it. I view it instead as narrative where the point of firm "stay a mile away from any drug" comes in the middle of the story instead of right at the start. Because, honestly, if you do it from the start then there's very little story as a result -- Lena simply successfully gets over Axel without any apparent difficulty or a slip-up, the end. Which is also kind of hard to buy, given what you say about her:

Lena's it's not your standard breaking up a relationship with a kind of ashole ex. She was totally dominated by Axel and she has deep psychological issues from it. You can see this clearly if you play Ian in a certain way that she's basically substituting Axel with Ian and Ian is well on his way to be an Axel 2.0.
Oh, absolutely. She displays similar, though not as telegraphed, issues in her relationship with Seymour. You can get some insight in her thought process from her monologues and recent talk with Holly -- Lena is incredibly tired of what she perceives as living on her own against whole hostile world, her big secret dream is to have "someone who'd take care of her for once". That's why the idea of submitting to Axel/Seymour/Ian is so appealing. Whether this was caused by Axel, or if his approach just resonated very strongly with Lena's desire, is up to interpretation.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Are the future prologues/epilogues only exclusively covering Lena? Will Ian get some or will they both be featured in the future?
Which character the chapter starts with and who it ends with varies between chapters. So, no, it just happened this time that the epilogue was Lena-focused. There's a good chance Ch.12 will start with Ian e.g., so any potential prologue would be about him.

Reactions: axy2

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
That was what I was going to say. Women are way better at cheating than men (the ones that cheat, obviously, not all of them). They are rarely caught unless the guy takes some borderline legal (or just plain ilegal depending on your country) measures like surveillance on their phones. Or due to some very lucky (for the guy) coincidence. Whereas I've heard of some guys caught cheating because their behaviour was extremely dumb and unsubtle. We tend to think too much with our dicks and that's specially true for cheating men.
Also all the practice she probably had faking orgasms if we trust her dialogue during sex with Ian.
The issue is, it is not implemented/hinted that Cindy has cheated before in past and Cindy was pretty much in control of herself from THE START. I checked her path carefully and NO THERE IS NOT A SINGLE MOMENT WHERE CINDY IS CAUGHT OFF-GUARD/FUMBLED ABOUT HER THING WITH IAN. NO INSECURITY, NOT ANY UNUSAL BEHAVOR or anything. She plays the role PERFECT for some who is doing it first time. Not even Wade when she messaged Ian in her underwear or anyone notices at any instance. That is not something people tend to easily control themselves at especially on their first time and if she didn't cheat ever before and this is her first time than Cindy is NOT JUST SOME DUMB BLONDIE bcz that kinda thing a dumb person cannot pull off with that ease. We can see even Ian sometimes is caught off-guard sometimes or behave in a certain way. So, Cindy might be fooling us too by projecting herself as "Oh! She's just a dumb Blondie!". We'll see how things will be revealed BUT I am skeptical.

Last edited:

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
well it was quite a curious experience, but I couldn't expect less from the creator of Good Girl Gone Bad.
Am I the only one who thinks it's strange that Ian gets all these girls but with Lena he accepts being a cuck if you choose the options for that? the most "chad" character in the game so far is Axel, it would be the same as him getting all the female characters but with Lena being like "do you want me to ask Ian to come talk to you my queen?"

• Haha
Reactions: Esti and | Vee |

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
The issue is, it is not implemented/hinted that Cindy has cheated before in past and Cindy was pretty much in control of herself from the start. I checked her path carefully and NO THERE IS NOT A SINGLE MOMENT WHERE CINDY IS CAUGHT OFF-GUARD/FUMBLED ABOUT HER THING WITH IAN. NO INSECURITY, NOT ANY UNUSAL BEHAVOR or anything. She plays the role PERFECT for some who is doing it first time. Not even Wade when she messaged Ian in her underwear or anyone notices at any instance. That is not something people tend to easily control themselves and if she didn't cheat ever before and this is her first time than Cindy is NOT JUST SOME DUMB BLONDIE bcz that kinda thing a dumb person cannot pull off with that ease. We can see even Ian sometimes is caught off-guard sometimes or behave in a certain way. So, Cindy might be fooling us too by projecting herself as "Oh! She's just a dumb Blondie!". We'll see how things will be revealed BUT I am skeptical.
I don't think she is just a dumb blonde. She is highly manipulative and is used to getting her way. That alone to me explains the behavior youve mentioned. All other instances that people use to call her a dumb blonde can be explained by her being very self absorbed, petty, or jealous.

For example her interactions with Lena this epilogue. She unprompted brings up her relationship with Axel. If Lena isnt too emotional she can clock that Cindy is fishing for a reaction. I think the reason being that Cindy is looking for a reason to justify her dislike of Lena. She is obviously jealous of Lena, they're very similar but from Cindy's perspective Lena is just further along then her. Lena is further along in her modeling career, Lena gets praised for her singing, Lena is the talk of the friend group at the start of the game, and if Cindy is into Ian she is jealous about Ian's interest in Lena. All that being said, none of those are valid reasons for her to be so hostile to Lena when talking to the friend group, so she is either subconsciously or consciously trying to find a reason to justify her dislike of Lena. She tries to get rise out of her using Axel at bait.

I also don't think she has slept with Axel in any path considering how Axel talks about it. If they did sleep together either Axel would want to brag about it or keep it an absolute secret. Not this half baked thing where he says Cindy wants to sleep with him but he's such a big man that he doesn't let her. We saw how he reacted when Ian prevented him from touching Cindy, he got mad. So no way he isn't interested.

Maybe it is the case that Cindy is playing Axel and unlike the smartest Lena, Axel is dumb enough to fall for it. Think about how Cindy enjoys sex, she needs things to go her way and doesn't like things too rough, she didn't like Ian's hard slap. You think she'd enjoy Axels rough sex? Doubt. Not initially at least, maybe Axel can build up to it.

I think the best comparison to make is her relationship to Axel is similar to Ivy's relationship to Jeremy, initially she is playing him to get what she wants, but if our MCs push her she might end up going all the way with him.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Am I the only one who thinks it's strange that Ian gets all these girls but with Lena he accepts being a cuck if you choose the options for that?
Not really strange imo, it's pretty common thing (almost to the point of stereotype) for people who project dominant behavior to secretly be into being dominated themselves, because being in charge all the time can be extremely exhausting in the long run. So for "chad Ian" it could easily be Lena he'd let in such a role -- given their "red string" connection he might feel comfortable enough with her to let his guard down around her.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Not really strange imo, it's pretty common thing (almost to the point of stereotype) for people who project dominant behavior to secretly be into being dominated themselves, because being in charge all the time can be extremely exhausting in the long run. So for "chad Ian" it could easily be Lena he'd let in such a role -- given their "red string" connection he might feel comfortable enough with her to let his guard down around her.
Also the other girls never try to to dominate/cuck Ian. Maybe if they talked about their passed partners while giving him a handy he might enjoy that too.

Reactions: axy2 and ffive

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I don't think she is just a dumb blonde. She is highly manipulative and is used to getting her way. That alone to me explains the behavior youve mentioned. All other instances that people use to call her a dumb blonde can be explained by her being very self absorbed, petty, or jealous.

For example her interactions with Lena this epilogue. She unprompted brings up her relationship with Axel. If Lena isnt too emotional she can clock that Cindy is fishing for a reaction. I think the reason being that Cindy is looking for a reason to justify her dislike of Lena. She is obviously jealous of Lena, they're very similar but from Cindy's perspective Lena is just further along then her. Lena is further along in her modeling career, Lena gets praised for her singing, Lena is the talk of the friend group at the start of the game, and if Cindy is into Ian she is jealous about Ian's interest in Lena. All that being said, none of those are valid reasons for her to be so hostile to Lena when talking to the friend group, so she is either subconsciously or consciously trying to find a reason to justify her dislike of Lena. She tries to get rise out of her using Axel at bait.

I also don't think she has slept with Axel in any path considering how Axel talks about it. If they did sleep together either Axel would want to brag about it or keep it an absolute secret. Not this half baked thing where he says Cindy wants to sleep with him but he's such a big man that he doesn't let her. We saw how he reacted when Ian prevented him from touching Cindy, he got mad. So no way he isn't interested.

Maybe it is the case that Cindy is playing Axel and unlike the smartest Lena, Axel is dumb enough to fall for it. Think about how Cindy enjoys sex, she needs things to go her way and doesn't like things too rough, she didn't like Ian's hard slap. You think she'd enjoy Axels rough sex? Doubt. Not initially at least, maybe Axel can build up to it.

I think the best comparison to make is her relationship to Axel is similar to Ivy's relationship to Jeremy, initially she is playing him to get what she wants, but if our MCs push her she might end up going all the way with him.
You've made compelling argument's. I agree with you. Cindy also needs some emotional connection to the person to get intimate with as she found that emotional connection with Ian that she was missing with Wade for a while. On top of that Ian understands her unlike Wade. I too believe Axel was just using Cindy to lure in Lena while Cindy was just trying to have an edge on Lena.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Also the other girls never try to to dominate/cuck Ian. Maybe if they talked about their passed partners while giving him a handy he might enjoy that too.
In the end it will still fall upon Player's preferences and the Path's will simply split according.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Can't help but notice that the gap in number of scenes for Lena vs Ian keeps getting larger and larger with each update. Although, I shouldn't be surprised given that dev's previous game was FemMC only.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes