Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
So I'm starting to come around on Louise. I didn't like her character at first, but I'm beggining to realize what I didn't like was the game mechanic of balancing her happiness. More than any other character, Lena is punished for having a neutral response or opinion coming from more than one perspective when it comes to Louise. I think that exacerbates the illusion of her clinginess and brattiness, far more than the actual given responses to Lena warrant.

Don't get me wrong, Louise is still needy, but at the same time Lena really doesn't spend that much time with her. They go out to celebrate Louise's graduation and they'll watch a movie together if Lena brings Holly home with her after going to the club; without inviting Louise I might add. The only other time they go out together is if Lena doesn't tell Louise about Jeremy hooking up with other women, and that's a whole other level of "not very cash money." Louise on the other hand goes out to support Lena's concert pretty much no matter what.

She has some pretty genuine moments with Lena, and I think a lot of her clinginess comes from the fear of losing her friendship with Lena. Lena has made a lot of new friends in the game, and unless the player specifically goes out of their way to make Lena a complete loser, is becoming pretty independantly successfull; whether its through her modeling pursuits, meeting Seymour, or her song writting. Louise even admits her lashing out at Stan about the rent increase was more about her financial worries than anything to do with Stan himself; though she will hate Stan anyway.

It's really kind of a shame that if Lena rejects Louise's kiss when she's emotionally distraught about Jeremy, that a lot of Lena's more sympathetic responses, and the resulting discussion, automatically get blocked. Which brings me back to game mechanics I don't necessarily think give Louise a fair shake.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
So I'm starting to come around on Louise. I didn't like her character at first, but I'm beggining to realize what I didn't like was the game mechanic of balancing her happiness. More than any other character, Lena is punished for having a neutral response or opinion coming from more than one perspective when it comes to Louise. I think that exacerbates the illusion of her clinginess and brattiness, far more than the actual given responses to Lena warrant.

Don't get me wrong, Louise is still needy, but at the same time Lena really doesn't spend that much time with her. They go out to celebrate Louise's graduation and they'll watch a movie together if Lena brings Holly home with her after going to the club; without inviting Louise I might add. The only other time they go out together is if Lena doesn't tell Louise about Jeremy hooking up with other women, and that's a whole other level of "not very cash money." Louise on the other hand goes out to support Lena's concert pretty much no matter what.

She has some pretty genuine moments with Lena, and I think a lot of her clinginess comes from the fear of losing her friendship with Lena. Lena has made a lot of new friends in the game, and unless the player specifically goes out of their way to make Lena a complete loser, is becoming pretty independantly successfull; whether its through her modeling pursuits, meeting Seymour, or her song writting. Louise even admits her lashing out at Stan about the rent increase was more about her financial worries than anything to do with Stan himself; though she will hate Stan anyway.

It's really kind of a shame that if Lena rejects Louise's kiss when she's emotionally distraught about Jeremy, that a lot of Lena's more sympathetic responses, and the resulting discussion, automatically get blocked. Which brings me back to game mechanics I don't necessarily think give Louise a fair shake.
Her clinginess and brattiness are no illusion. Lena being the only friend that Louise has is not a reflection on Lena, it's a reflection on Louise. This is someone who throws a tantrum if Lena gives even 1% of her attention to literally anyone else. Wanting to spend time with Lena in and of itself is not the problem, it's that Louise thinks Lena ONLY belongs to her. This sort of behaviour is vexatious. Realistically, who has the tolerance to put up with her? Let me quote Ivy on this: "How old are you? Fifteen?"

Oct 10, 2022

I also started to like Loise but with an entirely different reason. Her negative points almost entirely come from Stan and at the end she was right about him. Even if Lena being nice to him, he still creeps around and when he confesses if Lena refuses him their relation take a huge hit.
Yeah maybe he did not steal the panties but if he had found it before Loise he'd probably jerk off with it.

Last edited:

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
The way things are going, i suspect my Ian will be looping the red string around his neck by the end of it.
I think Wade has a better chance of doing this if Ian x Cindy exists and he wasn't encouraged to participate in the gaming tournament.

In fact, come to think of it, the most destructive relationship in the game is Cindy, Ian only has to lose by dating her, he's going to lose all his friends, maybe he's going to lose Lena/Holly when the relationship comes to light (the two main characters of the game lol).

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Tbh, reading the script that was pretty creepy for me -- Mike will potentially call out every single case of Lena having sex with another guy and i was mostly like, "dude, for a supposed laid back guy who just wants to hook up, stalking much?" Kinda makes me side-eye Mike now.
yeah that was pretty surprising

how did Mike have eyes everywhere?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is the flirt with Jack option unlockable? Coz in my save I can't and it's not unlocking even after increasing the lust points. How do we do it?
Lena can only flirt with Jack if she isn't in relationship with Ian, or if she's cheated on Ian already (also needs Lust at 6+ but that shouldn't be too hard at this point)

The flirting is supposed to culminate in sex scene if taken all the way, but the scene isn't implemented yet. Should be added in updated version of the epilogue.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Yup, as long as your Lena is fairly athletic and won't take her shit.

Note, this does ding your performance score somewhat, but it's like, 2 points (-1 instead of +1) when you can get 7+ score pretty easily, and right now you only need 2+ points for the best outcome.
can i ask, 2+ points for best outcome for what?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
can i ask, 2+ points for best outcome for what?
Currently it determines how much money from tips Lena receives at the end of her shift, and potentially increases Jeremy's opinion on Lena, if she did a really good job:
Python:
    if v11barpoints > 2:
        j "It was great! Having Lena tonight really made a difference. And we got really good tips!"
        call money (2) from _call_money_7
        l "Great! Seems I did a good job after all..."
        if lena_jeremy < 12:
            call friend_xp ('jeremy') from _call_friend_xp_1078
    elif v11barpoints > 1:
        j "It was a good night! Busy, but we got some good tips!"
        if lena_money < 5:
            call money (2) from _call_money_139
        else:
            call money (1) from _call_money_140
        l "That's nice..."
    elif v11barpoints > 0:
        j "It was alright! Busy night as usual. Let's share the tips..."
        call money (1) from _call_money_141
    else:
        j "People were troublesome tonight... And they hardly left any tips."
        if lena_money < 5:
            call money (1) from _call_money_142
I'd guess the score might also influence if Lena gets another offer to help at the club, if there's such a thing.

ridejock

Jan 21, 2020
I guess the biggest reason I dislike Axel is that he reminds me of War Machine too much. We all no what he did to his ex for what he viewed as "cheating". That's why I got my Ian hitting the gym every chance he gets. He ain't running out like like that lil bitch Corey Thomas

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
The Mike twist is honestly a really interesting mystery. There's a probably a good chance it'll remain a mystery as to why he knows so much, but it would be nice to find out more.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Her clinginess and brattiness are no illusion. Lena being the only friend that Louise has is not a reflection on Lena, it's a reflection on Louise. This is someone who throws a tantrum if Lena gives even 1% of her attention to literally anyone else. Wanting to spend time with Lena in and of itself is not the problem, it's that Louise thinks Lena ONLY belongs to her. This sort of behaviour is vexatious. Realistically, who has the tolerance to put up with her? Let me quote Ivy on this: "How old are you? Fifteen?"
Hey, I admitted that Louise still has her faults, but I can also see a realistic justification for why she can come across as so needy. Louise and Stan both suffer from the fact that they have very little interaction with the rest of the cast as they pretty much only interact with each and Lena other unless Jeremy is still involved with Louise. Ivy interacts with Louise some sure, but it's always antagonistic, and based on what we've seen I feel it's reasonable considering Ivy has been knowinly toying around with Louise's boyfriend.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Does anyone know the requirements for Ian to film Lena in the epilogue? It happens on some route and others not. Is it just a lust requirement or does Lena need to be on Stalkfap?

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
funny, it's the game that constantly throws these characters at me, even if I reject them they keep appearing, it's as if the game told me "Lena is going to be a bitch whether you like it or not" and Ian well ian not even with all her stats to the maximum can face anyone.
I just did a new play through and stayed on LenaXIan path.
Robert goes away after you reject him, Mike too pretty much and for Jeremy to be a romantic thing you actually have to spend a will point on it, so from what you are telling me, you kind of forced cuck Ian by yourself.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
funny, it's the game that constantly throws these characters at me, even if I reject them they keep appearing, it's as if the game told me "Lena is going to be a bitch whether you like it or not" and Ian well ian not even with all her stats to the maximum can face anyone.
I mean the characters listed: Mike, Mark, Robert, Axel, and Jeremy are all avoided easily.
Robert just reject him early on, Mike just don't flirt with him at the club during the first meeting, Mark same thing don't flirt with him/blow him at the first meeting, Jeremy don't have your Lena BBC thirsty, and Axel don't meet with him early on.

Sure you meet them again, but that's because they live in the same city and frequent the same bars and clubs. Lena isn't forced to sleep with any of them after rejecting them. Also you need some pretty specific steps for Ian to even be a cuck and he is given the option to break out of it at multiple points.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes