Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
LMAO
BTW you can buy a huge black dildo in the epilogue,i wonder what Lena is going to do with it:BootyTime:
And no,shes not going to use it with Stan:HideThePain:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Beat those tools in the club with it, then proceed to back door peg ivy into the wall and then sodomise the bouncer with it
while Jeremy holds it in his teeth as the brainless gimp he is.
wonder what Lena is going to do
that would be poetic justice.
Lena: you said you wanted me in your VIP, Mike? Take it up the ass as the sissy you are, dawg!

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Beat those tools in the club with it, then proceed to back door peg ivy into the wall and then sodomise the bouncer with it
while Jeremy holds it in his teeth as the brainless gimp he is.

that would be poetic justice.
Lena: you said you wanted me in your VIP, Mike? Take it up the ass as the sissy you are, dawg!
:unsure: I take it you don't like the male NPC love interests in the game. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Vaelaztrasz

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Me thinks being the MC should give ABSOLUTE POWER over to the players to taunt and surprise the NPCS.
:unsure: I take it you don't like the male NPC love interests in the game. :unsure:
To think so many games treat the players like Neo in the latest matrix - washed up with no reason or will to live ...
Getting tired of all these mindless agents souring my play time. Give me my agency back, eVA!

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
ivy is successful at everything she does, it's suspicious. I think at some point we will get some big drama with her and slow downfall
She is only moderately successful on Stalkfap. She didn't get the Wildcats thing (I wouldn't even be surprised if it's later revealed that she blew or fucked Axel for it, that would explain how mad she gets) and she is a pole dancer. I mean, nothing against pole dancers, it's a decent job for a hot young girl I guess, but that's not what I would call being profesionally successful.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
She is successful at what she does ... Wolverine would not be such a draw if this was frowned upon.
I would call being profesionally successful.
Ian has been trying and for some players he has successfully outgrown the Perry years.
a Beard Brotherhood at Perry's house
Do not drag MC back in that cess pool of despair he has worked so many game updates to escape.

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017
Disclaimer: I've been quite critical w.r.t. the prospects of this endeavour (i.e., ORS) -- in the past.

This update, however, actually (positively) surprised me: Factual progress, in mostly the right directions, delivered in a reasonable timespan... I'd love to give it a 4.5/5 -- _iff_ the introduction of new (and "old") characters at this stage of the development wouldn't immediately raise concerns: How are all those "strings" ever be tied together?!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How are all those "strings" ever be tied together?!
The way things are going, i suspect my Ian will be looping the red string around his neck by the end of it.

Well, maybe not if Lena manages to pull up from the Axel spiral. And ever gets from under Seymour's spelll. But the odds of that ain't looking good, tbh. :cautious:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
The way things are going, i suspect my Ian will be looping the red string around his neck by the end of it.

Well, maybe not if Lena manages to pull up from the Axel spiral. And ever gets from under Seymour's spelll. But the odds of that ain't looking good, tbh. :cautious:
Uh, couldn't you just choose to have Lena ignore Axel and not accept to work for Seymour? I don't understand when players complain about Lena being a certain way when the only reason she's that way is because those players are making those choices. I feel like I'm playing a different game than you all are. I have a playthrough wherein Ian and Lena both fuck everyone they can and make a mess of things and I have a playthrough where they have eyes only for each other. Frankly, the first one is hotter and more fun, but the second has its own charms.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Uh, couldn't you just choose to have Lena ignore Axel and not accept to work for Seymour? I don't understand when players complain about Lena being a certain way when the only reason she's that way is because those players are making those choices.
You misunderstand, i'm not complaining about this outcome. If that's how it works out, then it's how it is. It'll make a solid story, too.

For what's worth, when i picked these options, i was looking to craft a narrative where Lena doesn't manage to make clean break from her past immediately, and is genuinely impressed by Seymour, but ultimately finds her own footing. This was partly because my experience with EK's game was, they'd offer multiple entry/exit points from character story arcs, rather than "you need to stick to the path from get-go" which is how other games usually do it.

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
LMAO
BTW you can buy a huge black dildo in the epilogue,i wonder what Lena is going to do with it:BootyTime:
And no,shes not going to use it with Stan:HideThePain:
100% Stan the Photography Man is gonna be the one seeing her use it while he takes pictures. He already glazed her with a cumshot; time to take it a step up and blow my boy already. And/or more.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Uh, couldn't you just choose to have Lena ignore Axel and not accept to work for Seymour? I don't understand when players complain about Lena being a certain way when the only reason she's that way is because those players are making those choices. I feel like I'm playing a different game than you all are. I have a playthrough wherein Ian and Lena both fuck everyone they can and make a mess of things and I have a playthrough where they have eyes only for each other. Frankly, the first one is hotter and more fun, but the second has its own charms.
It felt so good to be able to say fuck off to Seymour's contract and Seymour, even when he was trying to coerce Lena into it. Standing tall with Emma, having a burgeoning music and independent model career, watching the cafe turn around.

Yeah, I don't get what folk are complaining about with that option.

Even on my slutty Lena playthrough, Axel was still kicked to the curb. Fucker is a shiny wife-beater.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Is the flirt with Jack option unlockable? Coz in my save I can't and it's not unlocking even after increasing the lust points. How do we do it?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes