Mar 4, 2022
Billiy was whitened to reduce the BBC fetish and to distance ORS from GGGB-> Sure, whatever.
Random background bouncer is given name, personality and a rushed BBC scene to expand on that fetish -> Why even bother?

Might as well go back to old Billy and replace Jack with Tyrone so that the GGGB fans aren't displeased that Jack canonically doesn't end up purified.
That's what I'm saying lol

Early on it felt like Lena's corruption path was moving away from Ashley's but the more we go the closer they get to one another. Now we have Marcel too and I'm sure homeboy is gonna get some too lol

Jessica might even have a new tattoo design in the upcoming chapters

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
I really wonder what the MMA tournament will look like. There was no such thing in any game, I think. And what if there will be as an opponent... Axel?
there is a game which does feature some mma like fighting called A Man For All. it is pretty fun and i recommend it if you haven't played it yet.

Reactions: mangosok

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
| Vee | or ffive Do you happen to know the variable for Emma to join Lena on her shopping trip? I accidentally clicked No on the invite, and didn't realize it till it was time to go shopping. I don't have a prior save since I was speeding through to get a certain result.

Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Or they think that the multiple choice options in the game should actually matter? You know, talking about the games design.
Sure, and nothing in the game so far appears to outright contradict this idea.

I have no idea what you where trying to say here.
I was referring to a joke made a few pages back. As for why that sort of outfit for Cindy might appeal to people who think Cindy simply interacting in public space with guy other than her boyfriend or Ian is some great crime against decency and "player's choices", that should be hopefully self-explanatory.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Yes. Then Marcel's popularity spoke for itself and...
I remember somebody asking EK during one of her Q&A's about Billy's sudden change and her answer was nothing to do with any fetishes.
If my memory is correct, she wanted to make him like one of those crypto bro's that were popping up some years back.
I dont know if it's the honest truth but it's more credible than your "educated guess" and speculation.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I remember somebody asking EK during one of her Q&A's about Billy's sudden change and her answer was nothing to do with any fetishes.
If my memory is correct, she wanted to make him like one of those crypto bro's that were popping up some years back.
I dont know if it's the honest truth but it's more credible than your "educated guess" and speculation.
Chill dude. I mentioned that (or something like it since I forgot exactly what Eva had said) in the second panel of the meme I posted. Though not sure if I buy her explanation either. We're just joking around though. Or at least I know I am.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Sure, but it's a more reliable source than some random speculation.
No. You're right. We will refrain from jokes, speculations and other things that are fun in the future and dedicate the board only to direct quotes from Evakiss when we are not rudely debating how much NTR is in the game or ways to support or murder Stan and/or Jeremy.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
No. You're right. We will refrain from jokes, speculations and other things that are fun in the future and dedicate the board only to direct quotes from Evakiss when we are not rudely debating how much NTR is in the game or ways to support or murder Stan and/or Jeremy.
Sounds about right.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I didn't say he'd stop seeing Lena as the result either, i've asked why you think that would make him want to hook up with Lena any less.
I already explained, It wouldn't make him want to hook up with Lena any less (but after her outrage maybe he will), it will make Ivy the better girl which is what Ivy always wants.
TBH i think this is just projection of your personal views on Mike, there's nothing in the game that'd suggest it's the way he thinks.
Maybe, but i know that's how the majority of guys think
Plus, Lena basically throws herself at Mike from the start and is nearly always the person who initiates the hook ups, there's absolutely no reason for him to think she's "hard to get" to begin with.
That's what i've been saying.... and Ivy just added fuel to the fire if she told Mike about Lena's flings (which if it's true proves Ivy is a shitty friend for sure because real friends shouldn't tell your personal stories to other people, but if Ivy did it then the only reason i can think of is it's because to make Lena look bad)

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Sure, and nothing in the game so far appears to outright contradict this idea.
I didn't get the same impression as others in the thread that Cindy and Axel must be fucking for sure. They are work colleagues going out for a drink, the rest is hearsay and speculation from unreliable sources. But it's kind of worrying that's the second time that Cindy interactions with Axel are not affected at all by Ian's choices. I understand it might be to cut down on the game's complexity but it would have been nice if at least the dialogues changed a bit depending on Ian's relationship with both Cindy and Lena or Cindy's relation with Wade. Maybe next chapter starts with Cindy talking to Ian about this before Ian hanging at the pub with the group and we get to see her pov reflecting Ian's different choices.

I already explained, It wouldn't make him want to hook with Lena any less (but after her outrage maybe he will), it will make Ivy the better girl which is what Ivy always wants.

Maybe, but i know that's how the majority of guys think

That's what i've been saying.... and Ivy just added fuel to the fire if she told Mike about Lena's flings
I don't see Ivy giving that much thought to the matter, I see it more like Ivy just fucking Mike because he's a hot cool guy and she felt like that at the moment.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I don't see Ivy giving that much thought to the matter, I see it more like Ivy just fucking Mike because he's a hot cool guy and she felt like that at the moment.
Sure, but we're not talking about why Ivy fucked Mike, We're talking about why Ivy (if true) told Mike about Lena's personal affairs.
You may ask why i suspect Ivy in the first place ?
The reason is this isn't the the first time Ivy does this, Remember how she told Lena about Holly and Mark ? and she even showed her a picture of them doing it and she didn't even ask Holly if it's okay to show it to Lena or even tell her about it.
It should have been Holly's decision whether or not to tell Lena about her "adventures" not Ivy's... and some people here think that Ivy is "helping" Holly to break out of her shell but the truth is she's just a puppet that Ivy is playing with.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Sure, but we're not talking about why Ivy fucked Mike, We're talking about why Ivy (if true) told Mike about Lena's personal affairs.
You may ask why i suspect Ivy in the first place ?
The reason is this isn't the the first time Ivy does this, Remember how she told Lena about Holly and Mark ? and she even showed her a picture of them doing it and she didn't even ask Holly if it's okay to show it to Lena or even tell her about it.
It should have been Holly's decision whether or not to tell Lena about Mark not Ivy's... and some people here think that Ivy is "helping" Holly to break out of her shell but the truth is she's just a puppet that Ivy is playing with.
Sure, she ignores personal boundaries and she's manipulative. But I don't see her telling Mike (if she did) about Lena's affairs in order to make herself look as the better girl in his eyes. I just don't see Ivy giving a fuck about Mike's opinion on her or making an effort to improve her odds to have sex with him again at the cost of Lena's. I see it more likely her just being gossipy or talking about Lena's exploits in a "don't get cocky kid, my Lena gets around, you're not special" way.

But lacking Ivy's pov about her real motivations, who knows?, we can just guess.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I didn't get the same impression as others in the thread that Cindy and Axel must be fucking for sure. They are work colleagues going out for a drink, the rest is hearsay and speculation from unreliable sources. But it's kind of worrying that's the second time that Cindy interactions with Axel are not affected at all by Ian's choices.
Maybe Evakiss needed both Cindy and Alex there not matter your choices with Ian?
Like you said,i think people are overreacting about the whole thing.
Cindy enjoying the nightclub and Alex company is not something new,it literally happens before even in a "pure" Cindy route.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Sure, she ignores personal boundaries and she's manipulative. But I don't see her telling Mike (if she did) about Lena's affairs in order to make herself look as the better girl in his eyes. I just don't see Ivy giving a fuck about Mike's opinion on her or making an effort to improve her odds to have sex with him again at the cost of Lena's. I see it more likely her just being gossipy or talking about Lena's exploits in a "don't get cocky kid, my Lena gets around, you're not special" way.

But lacking Ivy's pov about her real motivations, who knows?, we can just guess.
Sure that can also be the case and yes we're just guessing, hopefully Eva doesn't leave us without an answer as to how Mike knows all of that information about Lena, who told him and why.

mangosok

May 27, 2019
Billy's just like Michael Jackson.

• Haha
Reactions: MF_DOOM
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes