Mar 4, 2022
Lol just played the last update, ORS feeling more and more like a GGGB remake lol

I almost feel like Eva is tempted to make Billy black again lol

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I don't think he mentions Axel or Louise? I think it's just the people who frequent the club and Mike has direct interaction with. Kinda weird tho how he knows about Robert.
Yeah, it's not literally evey case, but it's a pretty long list:
Python:
        if ian_lena_dating or lena_robert_dating or v10_wc_bj == "mark" or v11_mark_sex or v8_jeremy_sex or v10_jeremy_3some or v10_ivy_sex or lena_holly_dating or v11_lena_holly_sex:
It's especially weird with Mark:
Python:
            if v10_wc_bj == "mark" and v11_mark_sex:
                mk "Should I get mad at the fact that you sucked Mark off the other night? Or that you're planning to spend the night with him today?"
            elif v10_wc_bj == "mark":
                mk "Should I get mad at the fact that you sucked Mark off the other night? Or that you're planning to spend the night with him today?"
are you following Lena to the bathroom Mike, or inquiring Mark about whether he's planning to have sex with her? Like, how would you even know this kind of shit?
Lmao Mike got eyes everywhere. There's also now no way he doesn't find out about the Axel bathroom fiasco. So add that to his list.
Or he just saw Lena and Mark go into the bathroom in chapter 10, since he was on the same dancefloor and then saw them flirting again in the epilogue? Idk. Bro is really out here pussywatching Lena.
I don't think Mike is the stalking type, I bet Ivy told him everything (since they've been "close") just to make Lena less desirable for him, If he thinks Lena is an easy slut, it will make him prefer Ivy over Lena.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't think Mike is the stalking type, I bet Ivy told him everything (since they've been "close") just to make Lena less desirable for him, If he thinks Lena is an easy girl, it will make him prefer Ivy over Lena.
Why would a guy who's into casual hookups as side pieces when he isn't fucking his girlfriend find Lena less convenient lay if he knows she's easy? He isn't looking for a next girlfriend material, just some hot wet holes to booty call and bang.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Events that still need to happen, let me know if I missed any:
-Billy's model agency startup
-Cindy going on a yacht with Axel
-Beach house event
-Martial arts tournament
-Whatever is going on with Ian's book
-the bar hangout that happens while Lena is at the club (not sure if Ian is there or not since he is ready for Lena at the end of the night) I think chapter 12 will start with this

mangosok

May 27, 2019
-Beach house event
-Martial arts tournament
-the bar hangout that happens while Lena is at the club (not sure if Ian is there or not since he is ready for Lena at the end of the night) I think chapter 12 will start with this
I really wonder what the MMA tournament will look like. There was no such thing in any game, I think. And what if there will be as an opponent... Axel?

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Why would a guy who's into casual hookups as side pieces when he isn't fucking his girlfriend find Lena less convenient lay if he knows she's easy? He isn't looking for a next girlfriend material, just some hot wet holes to booty call and bang.
I didn't say it would make him stop hooking up with Lena, It simply lowers Lena's score, It's well known that easy girls who throw themselves at anybody are less desirable than girls who are hard to get (the same can also be said about guys), of course it wouldn't matter to Mike since it's just a hook up anyway but if he had to pick between either Ivy or Lena it would be Ivy.
Ivy wants to be the top girl, just look at how much she hates Cindy because she snatched her spotlight, and she doesn't even personally know the girl. If it was Lena who got the contract you think Ivy will just forgive and forget ? think again.

Last edited:

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Honestly i think Axel and cindy are 100% gonna hook up and it seems like it doesnt matter the players choices, maybe in the future when is all patched up she only flirts with him if Ian is flirting with other ppl, the same can Ivy bring up Lena being mad that she hooked up with Mike even tho she is dating more than one man, the Jack is gonna be nice i think i little nostalgia from good girl gone bad, also wondering how is all gonna play out next chapter

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Lmao Mike got eyes everywhere. There's also now no way he doesn't find out about the Axel bathroom fiasco. So add that to his list.
I didn't think about that while playing but Mike knowing so much makes Ian knowing absolutely nothing about Lena's cheating hard to believe. Also if Mike knows all that, it would be reasonable for Jeremy who works at the same place to know of at least some of them. The motherfucker looks like a worse bro everytime I think about it.

-Beach house event
-Martial arts tournament
Just trying to add some chronological order:
  1. The bar hangout that happens while Lena is at the club (not sure if Ian is there or not since he is ready for Lena at the end of the night) I think chapter 12 will start with this.
  2. Beach house event (Emma says it's next week, that would mean first week of August).
  3. Billy's model agency thing (Second weekend of August).
  4. Martial arts tournament (It's said to be in a couple weeks, so second or third week of August, maybe even fourth?).
  5. Literary contest winner announcement (Ian tells to Lena end of September)
  6. Cindy going on a yacht with Axel (Summer).
  7. Election for mayor (October).
- Wade meeting with the e-sports team (Unknown date).

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I didn't say it would make him stop hooking up with Lena, It simply lowers Lena's score,
I didn't say he'd stop seeing Lena as the result either, i've asked why you think that would make him want to hook up with Lena any less.

It's well known that easy girls who throw themselves at anybody are less desirable than girls who are hard to get (the same can also be said about guys), of course it wouldn't matter to Mike since it's just a hook up anyway but if he had to pick between either Ivy or Lena it would be Ivy.
TBH i think this is just projection of your personal views on Mike, there's nothing in the game that'd suggest it's the way he thinks. Plus, Lena basically throws herself at Mike from the start and is nearly always the person who initiates the hook ups, there's absolutely no reason for him to think she's "hard to get" to begin with.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
The only divine beauty that does not lie or deceive here,
is a girl who can really blossom beautifully.

Her cute blushing cheeks,
when she takes off her glasses,the sky blue twinkling eyes,
and oh baby,the most fiery red,
waviest hair.

When she looks at you,
you know that this is an angel who never let you down,
she will always be there for you,
an she is open to new sexual experiments in her life(Ian,Holly/Cherry :love::love:Ian,Holly/Ivy:love::love::love:)

Holly,Holly,Holly,Holly
cute,adorable,and really classy when she's blossomed,
out there...

And the most fiery,
most passionate red-haired devil in bed,
carving me with her nails with horniness,
and with the cutest,loudest moans,
which makes the neighbours start banging on the walls !!:love::love:
screenshot0001.png

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Incidentally, now that i think about it, Cindy's interactions with Lena in the epilogue are interesting and maybe work better if Ian is dating both Lena and Cindy. Because then Cindy's cattiness towards Lena isn't necessarily about just Axel -- she might also be viewing Lena as a rival when it comes to Ian, but she can't quite reveal that Ian is, in fact, sleeping with her too.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Or maybe EK is less hysterical about a girl spending some time with a guy she has hots for, and doesn't immediately go "OMG SHE"S LOOKED AT SOMEONE OTHER THAN MUH MC, SHE MUST BE BANGING HIM THAT CHEATING WHORE", and that's why this outing happen without any variables.
Or they think that the multiple choice options in the game should actually matter? You know, talking about the games design.

Srsly, inb4 people demand seduced Cindy wear that burka for Emma...
I have no idea what you where trying to say here.

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Billiy was whitened to reduce the BBC fetish and to distance ORS from GGGB-> Sure, whatever.
Random background bouncer is given name, personality and a rushed BBC scene to expand on that fetish -> Why even bother?

Might as well go back to old Billy and replace Jack with Tyrone so that the GGGB fans aren't displeased that Jack canonically doesn't end up purified.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes