BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So maybe options like Marcel or Mark, that are quite unpopular in this thread and several regard as a waste of effort that should be applied to other already existent paths, make sense to you (and others with a similar pov) as less problematic options for a slutty Lena?.
Marcel depends on the BBC thing it seems, I have no interest in BBC specifically myself, which is why I have been complaining about his content being restricted to a specific kink. Mark is an option yes, my most recent playthrough was one where I threw Holly at him, which blocks him off. Someone else commented that you might be able to mix Lena/Mark Holly/Mark with a specific combination of choices, but that this might be an oversight.

Reactions: Socrambus

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Btw Mike calls Lena out on this in the epilogue:LUL: in my Lena cheater route where she cheat with every character possible, she has the arguement with Mike about him fucking Ivy and he basically says "I know about that Robert guy aswell and also what you did with IVY"

So at least one character shares your opinion. Also I'm pretty sure Lena's response is "that's different"
Yeah, I read lines in between dialogue's by switching path's using URM and that was damn satisfying.:devilish: Ian should've grow some backbone and shouldn't have let the matter slide so easily. Mark painted her a clean one.:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: fatpussy123

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Ian's job is as an editor in a major magazine for a major publishing house, that's not nothing, and it's certainly not a dead end career as it can lead to editor-in-chief, publisher, and marketing coordinator. He's writting his novel on the side in the hopes of hitting it out of the park and becoming successful, but his livelihood isn't going to be dependent on whether the novel takes off or not. I think that's where a lot of mix up is happening in this discussion.
Yes, that was my point. You expressed it much better than me. I would add that being successful and getting rich it's not the only point for writing a novel. You can be proud of it and content with what you wrote and the appreciation you might get from people like Holly or Victor White. It's something you did in your spare time not your only plan for the future as it seems to be for Wade.

Reactions: Chemish

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Now I'm curious which country. :ROFLMAO: Casual sex is fun and all, but I'll speculate that yours is one of the few countries that's not going to shit... at least not from the inside out. :unsure:
I'm from South Asia and It's a great deal if someone is "caught red-handed/known being sneaky with someone", very few traditional people will go towards them for relationship as it is frowned upon. It is basically keeping the Tradition's/Culture's/Family (Heritages or Traditions) alive. And it is one of the biggest sin's in religion too. As long as someone is not caught red-handed they can sneak through(many do) But it's a big no no If found out. Promoting whole family culture and values.

We have a motto here "From West learn how to revolutionize without abandoning morals!"

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Yes, that was my point. You expressed it much better than me. I would add that being successful and getting rich it's not the only point for writing a novel. You can be proud of it and content with what you wrote and the appreciation you might get from people like Holly or Victor White. It's something you did in your spare time not your only plan for the future as it seems to be for Wade.
Yet you still missed my point about Cindy.
I was not comparing whose pipe dream is more plausible to achieve, I was pointing out what a fucking shitty partner she is and how she is acting like a cunt.

Reactions: Turret

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I said this before,Alison is the most UNDERRATED character in the whole game.
Beautiful,big tits that she uses to give pleasure,is in love with Ian and tries to fuck him all game,has a decent job,cool friends like Cherry,good fashion sense and she turns blonde later on.
You can even give her a creampie addiction!
And her threesome is amazing,the high five between Jeremy and Ian is one of the best parts in the game,if you hate that scene you hate fun.
I agreed with everything up until the "turns blonde" part. She looks godawful. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: BlandChili

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I'm from South Asia and It's a great deal if someone is "caught red-handed/known being sneaky with someone", very few traditional people will go towards them for relationship as it is frowned upon. It is basically keeping the Tradition's/Culture's/Family (Heritages or Traditions) alive. And it is one of the biggest sin's in religion too. As long as someone is not caught red-handed they can sneak through(many do) But it's a big no no If found out. Promoting whole family culture and values.

We have a motto here "From West learn how to revolutionize without abandoning morals!"
Makes sense (I'll reply in very limited amount, not to derail the thread). Even if not always lived up to, valuing and upholding shared ideals maintains a long-term social cohesion. :unsure:

Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not for me, and I dont have any mod installed
The unlocker is now built in but not active by default. Start a new playthrough an pick Cheat Mode, you'll be given option to unlock the full gallery. This is persistent, so you can go back to your regular save afterwards.

Reactions: ShepardWrex11

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
The unlocker is now built in but not active by default. Start a new playthrough an pick Cheat Mode, you'll be given option to unlock the full gallery. This is persistent, so you can go back to your regular save afterwards.
Exactly what I told him in my first comment

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Btw Mike calls Lena out on this in the epilogue:LUL:
Tbh, reading the script that was pretty creepy for me -- Mike will potentially call out every single case of Lena having sex with another guy and i was mostly like, "dude, for a supposed laid back guy who just wants to hook up, stalking much?" Kinda makes me side-eye Mike now.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I think it's pretty clear than Allison has a pregnancy kink. Now, maybe I'm reading into it too much and that doesn't translate to her obsessively wanting to get into a serious relationship and really get pregnant because she feels she's running out of time, has wasted too much time with her loser ex and her life is not what she thinks it should be for a mature adult. I guess, we'll see.
I think it's an issue, that several people have brought up, that the last few chapters have been more about inserting a kink than story telling. She definitely has a preganancy kink if she is consistently being creampied, but again if Ian shows a willingness to wear condoms AND treated her as a partner rather than a fuck buddy, her "come in me" comes across as more of a heat of the moment exclamation. It would be nice if it didn't break down into a kink thing if it's a love path, but... we'll see.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Tbh, reading the script that was pretty creepy for me -- Mike will potentially call out every single case of Lena having sex with another guy and i was mostly like, "dude, for a supposed laid back guy who just wants to hook up, stalking much?" Kinda makes me side-eye Mike now.
I don't think he mentions Axel or Louise? I think it's just the people who frequent the club and Mike has direct interaction with. Kinda weird tho how he knows about Robert.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't think he mentions Axel or Louise? I think it's just the people who frequent the club and Mike has direct interaction with. Kinda weird tho how he knows about Robert.
Yeah, it's not literally evey case, but it's a pretty long list:
Python:
        if ian_lena_dating or lena_robert_dating or v10_wc_bj == "mark" or v11_mark_sex or v8_jeremy_sex or v10_jeremy_3some or v10_ivy_sex or lena_holly_dating or v11_lena_holly_sex:
It's especially weird with Mark:
Python:
            if v10_wc_bj == "mark" and v11_mark_sex:
                mk "Should I get mad at the fact that you sucked Mark off the other night? Or that you're planning to spend the night with him today?"
            elif v10_wc_bj == "mark":
                mk "Should I get mad at the fact that you sucked Mark off the other night? Or that you're planning to spend the night with him today?"
are you following Lena to the bathroom Mike, or inquiring Mark about whether he's planning to have sex with her? Like, how would you even know this kind of shit?

Reactions: | Vee |

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Python:
        if ian_lena_dating or lena_robert_dating or v10_wc_bj == "mark" or v11_mark_sex or v8_jeremy_sex or v10_jeremy_3some or v10_ivy_sex or lena_holly_dating or v11_lena_holly_sex:
Python:
are you following Lena to the bathroom Mike, or inquiring Mark about whether he's planning to have sex with her? Like, how would you even know this kind of shit?
Lmao Mike got eyes everywhere. There's also now no way he doesn't find out about the Axel bathroom fiasco. So add that to his list.

Reactions: | Vee | and ffive

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Python:
Python:
Does Mark or Lena tell Ivy if they did it? Mike works with Ivy and Jeremy, could be he just got the deetz from them :cool:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Does Mark or Lena tell Ivy if they did it? Mike works with Ivy and Jeremy, could be he just got the deetz from them :cool:
Or he just saw Lena and Mark go into the bathroom in chapter 10, since he was on the same dancefloor and then saw them flirting again in the epilogue? Idk. Bro is really out here pussywatching Lena.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I figure Mark could probably brag about it if he and Mike are friends, i don't think it's ever established, though. But that's the blowjob thing. The "i know you're planning to have sex with him tonight" is just... dude, wtf? I'd be literally checking my phone for sniffers. :cautious:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I figure Mark could probably brag about it if he and Mike are friends, i don't think it's ever established, though. But that's the blowjob thing. The "i know you're planning to have sex with him tonight" is just... dude, wtf? I'd be literally checking my phone for sniffers. :cautious:
Yep, or put Mike on your "too paranoid to screw" list. I have known some people that would assume from observation alone that you'd fuck anyone you associate with. :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes