Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I don't know, I think you can see Allison baby trapping Ian coming a mile away.
She has said come in me once in my playthrough with Ian being willing to wear condoms, and it was a heat of the moment thing. They both complain about wearing the condom, but both have been realistic about the consequences. The biggest disappointment about the loving Allison route, is even at a time when Ian knows he loves her, she still makes a comment about I'll be sad not being able to do this with you anymore when you decide to settle down with someone. Ian basically straight up tells her, that he wants her and she blows past that comment; AFTER several other instances of both of them commenting on how they wish they had hooked up sooner, and not been blind to the other's feelings. I don't know if that's an oversight be EK or not, but that was disappointing to read.

Reactions: MixQQ

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I already mentioned that Louise would've been most easiest and safest for Lena as an option to have threesome with as she is pretty much under her thumb (or legs), while also satisfying her guilt of cheating on Ian with Louise, but Louise/Ivy/Holly aren't tagged as cheating:confused: as "Having sex with a girl friend is not cheating" and telling bullshit such as "Oh! I was just preparing her for you Ian that's why i just couldn't stop having sex for you just to fulfill your you fantasy"
in most avns lesbian stuff is not considered as ntr. I saw a lot of discussions about that in this site, and people generally are okay with that

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Lena has big dick fetish, brags about it at the club in chapter 10, epilogue Marcel ask her if it's true, Lena says yes, leads to scene.
To be exact it's specifically black dick fetish, not just big dick one. These are two different things in the game, e.g. if Lena fucks Axel then her "likes big cocks" variable goes up one point.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
To be exact it's specifically black dick fetish, not just big dick one. These are two different things in the game, e.g. if Lena fucks Axel then her "likes big cocks" variable goes up one point.
Mmh I thought it was lena_fty_bdick because I got the option for the scene during my Axel playthrough aswell. Maybe I made an error

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Thats wrong as hell, my sister is an actual published writer, it's a shit career with no future unless you are in the chosen few who can make a living on it. It's the pipe dream of all pipe dreams.
Ian's job is as an editor in a major magazine for a major publishing house, that's not nothing, and it's certainly not a dead end career as it can lead to editor-in-chief, publisher, and marketing coordinator. He's writting his novel on the side in the hopes of hitting it out of the park and becoming successful, but his livelihood isn't going to be dependent on whether the novel takes off or not. I think that's where a lot of mix up is happening in this discussion.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
in most avns lesbian stuff is not considered as ntr. I saw a lot of discussions about that in this site, and people generally are okay with that
Cheating is cheating no matter whether it is being done with a girl/boy/in-between/animal. That's the cold hard truth. Anyone not want to admit this can do as he/she/whatever as please. In game's this notion "Being with a GIRLFRIEND is no cheating" is used to only favor the Harem or threesome's nothing more.

Being ok is one thing, BUT the partner in this case is not even fucking aware. It's called hypocritical/narcissistic behavior.:censored: Period!

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Cheating is cheating no matter whether it is being done with a girl/boy/in-between/animal. That's the cold hard truth. Anyone not want to admit this can do as he/she/whatever as please. In game's this notion "Being a GIRLFRIEND is no cheating" is used to only favor the Harem or threesome's nothing more.

Being ok is one thing, BUT the partner in this case is not even fucking aware. It's called hypocoristic/narcissistic behavior.:censored: Period!
Btw Mike calls Lena out on this in the epilogue:LUL: in my Lena cheater route where she cheat with every character possible, she has the arguement with Mike about him fucking Ivy and he basically says "I know about that Robert guy aswell and also what you did with IVY"

So at least one character shares your opinion. Also I'm pretty sure Lena's response is "that's different"

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I don't generally play male MC, so I suppose it's sort of the opposite for me. Don't really self-insert with Lena, but I have a hard time making choices I wouldn't make myself, so in a way I am a bad role-player too. :ROFLMAO:

Generally it's the established relationships of the game that keeps me from expressing Lena in a more slutty way. Jeremy's a dick to Louise, Axel's a toxic ex and Mike has a GF. If any of those details weren't present I'd find it easier to swallow any of them (heh).
So maybe options like Marcel or Mark, that are quite unpopular in this thread and several regard as a waste of effort that should be applied to other already existent paths, make sense to you (and others with a similar pov) as less problematic options for a slutty Lena?.

She has said come in me once in my playthrough with Ian being willing to wear condoms, and it was a heat of the moment thing. They both complain about wearing the condom, but both have been realistic about the consequences. The biggest disappointment about the loving Allison route, is even at a time when Ian knows he loves her, she still makes a comment about I'll be sad not being able to do this with you anymore when you decide to settle down with someone. Ian basically straight up tells her, that he wants her and she blows past that comment; AFTER several other instances of both of them commenting on how they wish they had hooked up sooner, and not been blind to the other's feelings. I don't know if that's an oversight be EK or not, but that was disappointing to read.
I think it's pretty clear than Allison has a pregnancy kink. Now, maybe I'm reading into it too much and that doesn't translate to her obsessively wanting to get into a serious relationship and really get pregnant because she feels she's running out of time, has wasted too much time with her loser ex and her life is not what she thinks it should be for a mature adult. I guess, we'll see.

For better of for worse, it never happened to me IRL (as far as I know) so I'm not sure what my reaction would be if my gf have sex with one of her friends. Maybe I'm being an idiot or whatever you want to call it but I'm pretty sure I would take it better than if she fucked a guy. And if it ends up in a threesome with one of her friends that I find attractive too... I don't know, on the one hand hiding the previous sex with her friend is problematic, but on the other hand it would be hot as hell tbh. I'm having mixed feelings and that would not be the case if the cheating is with a guy.

Reactions: ffive

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Well not where I live too. Basically my surrounding 6, 7 countries too.:giggle: We just believe in Love and Tradition.:coffee:
Now I'm curious which country. :ROFLMAO: Casual sex is fun and all, but I'll speculate that yours is one of the few countries that's not devolving into shit... at least not from the inside out (without external pressure). :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes