Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Maybe Evakiss needed both Cindy and Alex there not matter your choices with Ian?
Like you said,i think people are overreacting about the whole thing.
Cindy enjoying the nightclub and Alex company is not something new,it literally happens before even in a "pure" Cindy route.
Sure, no problem with Cindy being there no matter what. It would have just been nice if Ian's previous choices added some different flavour to her conversations and interactions. But I get it that it might just be to decrease writing and logic complexity and make it more easily manageable for Eva.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I mean Cindy is a cheater, ask Wade :KEK: So don't be surprised if Alex and the black whatshisname tag team her :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That's what I wanted to watch long time ago when there was the first interaction between them at the club entrance. I mean not in this hard way, but more in a sweet way, because their dialog was kind of sweet.
Yeah I'm laughing so much thinking about the people who thought Marcel would subvert BBC trope expectations :KEK:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I already explained, It wouldn't make him want to hook up with Lena any less (but after her outrage maybe he will), it will make Ivy the better girl which is what Ivy always wants.
I just don't think this would fit Ivy's established character at all -- Ivy makes it clear that she thinks having casual sex with people is absolutely fine and doesn't make someone look like a worse person. So i doubt she'd think differently when it comes to Mike. The game also goes out of its way to tell the player that Ivy already is "better girl" than Lena -- way more charismatic, self-assured, fit, sexy, etc. She doesn't need to put Lena down, all guys already, entirely on their own, think she's the "queen bee". Remember Ian's and Perry's conversations e.g, as well as Ian's thoughts about Ivy.

I suppose this being the case of simple gossip between Ivy and Mike could be an explanation, but then it'd be weird that Mike knows about stuff like Lena blowing dudes in the club toilet, but not about fucking Axel, something Ivy also knows.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Ivy likes to string VIP assholes like Mike or Axxel or Jeremy along for the shits and giggles.
She is alone at the top - SHE DOES NOT PUT OUT FOR THE LIKES OF AXXEL, jEREMY, sEYMOUR OR ANY RATHOLE,
she does not care, she enjoys their attention, but knows full well they are DUMBSTER diving garbage cheating assholes.
Ivy and Mike
Enjoy your ”mercy” at the mouth of ivy, why dont you!

nayzen

Jul 23, 2020
Ivy likes to string VIP assholes like Mike or Axxel or Jeremy along for the shits and giggles.
She is alone at the top - SHE DOES NOT PUT OUT FOR THE LIKES OF AXXEL, jEREMY, sEYMOUR OR ANY RATHOLE,
she does not care, she enjoys their attention, but knows full well they are DUMBSTER diving garbage cheating assholes.

Enjoy your ”mercy” at the mouth of ivy, why dont you!
Fortunately, Jeremy has never been and will never be a VIP-asshole

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
The game also goes out of its way to tell the player that Ivy already is "better girl" than Lena -- way more charismatic, self-assured, fit, sexy, etc. She doesn't need to put Lena down, all guys already, entirely on their own, think she's the "queen bee".
Well to each their own opinion, I personally think Lena is better than Ivy in every way... and Lena can also have all those traits depending on her stats, plus Ivy is 50% plastic her lips and tits are so fake while Lena has that natural beauty and those light blue gorgeous eyes.
Again what you're saying makes a lot of sense but it comes down to personal taste.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Well to each their own opinion, I personally think Lena is better than Ivy in every way... and Lena can also have all those traits depending on her stats, plus Ivy is 50% plastic her lips and tits are so fake while Lena has that natural beauty and those light blue gorgeous eyes.
Again what you're saying makes a lot of sense but it comes down to personal taste.
ivy is successful at everything she does, it's suspicious. I think at some point we will get some big drama with her and slow downfall

Feb 9, 2021
Yes, if Ian acts insecure while having sex with Lena, asks her to talk in detail about her former partners etc. this can put him on cuck path. The choices for it are marked with :( a sad face in the game.
Damn........
they really made that kind of "way of life"

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
The more I've played through it the more I think that chapter 11 was a fine chapter, better than chapter 10 anyway. While I know it isn't truly the case, Cindy felt like she took up the bulk of chapter 10s narrative unless you completely ignored her. Chapter 10 also had a lot of the sweeping changes that I've seen the most complaints about; Stan's increased focus, solidifying many of the characters specifically to be there as just a kink, Ivy becoming more manipulative whereas earlier she still seemed to care about Lena and Holly even if it was in her own way, a lot of story setups without any story advancement.

11 on the other hand has felt far more spread out amongst the cast Emma, Jeremy, Mike, Seymour, and Perry all had things to do and their stories made advances. Ivy, Cindy, Holly all obviously stayed in the mix. Knowing we'll finally get Perry's beach house, the MMA tournament, Billy's photoshoot, or some combination next chapter means there is going to either be some drama or payoffs to some of the storylines. The cameos were a bit much this chapter, and I think Jack's brother would have made for a more interesting one instead of Jack. Marcel also getting cemented in the BBC fetish was also disappointing, especially considering his earlier interactions with Holly were especially wholesome. Overall though 11 has felt, to me anyway, more in line with chapters 6-8.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes