Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Wbwbd85 by the way Ian can pull Cindy on his own too who is above Lena in terms of beauty. :BootyTime:
Every girl Ian pulls likes fat men first. Cindy is way out of perry's league. Allison way out of her man's league. Ian ain't steal no girl from anybody but a loser. The bar for him to beat is set pretty low.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Fuck's sakes, this argument is getting boring. Here's my hand grenade into the mix: All males should be gender-swapped and every other scene should lead to a lesbian orgy. Discuss.
Atleast Ian/Anne? would get with Ivy atleast.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gato21

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
How is Ian not average? No line in the game is that smooth or insightful? Nothing makes Ian stand out. Ian's results in the game so far is a lower possibility than Stan's results in the game. Yes Stan is an overweight incel photographer than is roommates with a hot model that likes to tease him. Stan got to take nude pictures of a model and jerk off to his model roommate that got off on teasing him. Yeah Stan's outcome and situation his a higher possibility than Ian's routes and situations so far.
Thank you for once again confirming that Stan fans are completely out of touch with reality and live in a bubble.
The only possibility for Stan is become the Main Character of the song Pumped up Kicks.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Thank you for once again confirming that Stan fans are completely out of touch with reality and live in a bubble.
The only possibility for Stan is an attempt to commit a mass shooter.
My solution would at least make it harder for them to self-identify with characters. Don't worry Wbwbd85, your chubby chaser is out there somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes
Aug 16, 2017
How is Ian not average? No line in the game is that smooth or insightful? Nothing makes Ian stand out. Ian's results in the game so far is a lower possibility than Stan's results in the game. Yes Stan is an overweight incel photographer than is roommates with a hot model that likes to tease him. Stan got to take nude pictures of a model and jerk off to his model roommate that got off on teasing him. Yeah Stan's outcome and situation his a higher possibility than Ian's routes and situations so far.
You must really like archery to be pulling this long a bow.

Aug 16, 2017
Fuck's sakes, this argument is getting boring. Here's my hand grenade into the mix: All males should be gender-swapped and every other scene should lead to a lesbian orgy. Discuss.
Now this I'd be down for. I'm already seeing Axel being retconned to Cindy's equally as self important twin sister.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Ian is as average or outstanding as the player wants to make him, it's up to each player how he handles it, you can make the book or abandon it, you can exercise or sit on the couch smoking with Perry, how Ian is is totally subjective to how you see it. each one, as with Lena, personally Ian can be outstanding in various aspects such as getting in shape, trying to succeed with his book, being good company with girls without being an idiot like certain people.

No prove to me a Ian route with Lena is more likely to happen? Ian his hitting out of his league with Lena too. Lena being a model as she is.
Bro are you serious? Tell me you're just seriously joking, the only way I can take that statement seriously is that Lena doesn't know how to sleep with any other man because sleeping with Robert already lowers the bar a lot.

I don't know you but I know you understand me like no one else. :cool:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Projecting much? I hate most of the characters here, most being bone headed and just walking kinks to pander.
I don't think the characters are boneheaded (not most of the time, anyway), but I do feel like the story is misusing them really badly by now. They've become too one dimensional, losing whatever nuance they started with in favor of rehashing the same material over and over again.

Eva was clearly in a rut and rather than force the characters to evolve, she's brought in new characters (like Gillian or Jack) to put a fresh coat of paint on the same scenarios. I was hoping for more. :(

The square root of 906.1 equals 30.1.
Err, no. 30.1 squared is 906.01. The square root of 906.1 would be slightly more than 30.1. A very important distinction, as I'm sure we can all agree.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't think the characters are boneheaded (not most of the time, anyway), but I do feel like the story is misusing them really badly by now. They've become too one dimensional, losing whatever nuance they started with in favor of rehashing the same material over and over again.

Eva was clearly in a rut and rather than force the characters to evolve, she's brought in new characters (like Gillian or Jack) to put a fresh coat of paint on the same scenarios. I was hoping for more. :(

Err, no. 30.1 squared is 906.01. The square root of 906.1 would be slightly more than 30.1. A very important distinction, as I'm sure we can all agree.
Some of the characters are boneheaded, mainly Jeremy. Though I do whole heartedly agree that EK has entirely misused the cast of characters majorly. At first, they were interesting and had potential, now, it's just kink and fetish driven to their personality or whatever her cuck fans want there to be content of.

Her bring in new characters, inspite of already saying that there weren't going to be any new characters since there was already a sizeable cast, is a lie to the patrons and fans. Not to mention just reusing content with Jack-Lena from Axels scenes? Yeah, the writting is on the wall. We are gonna get screwed over with the remaining chapters.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Those, medusa, septum, and that piercing I’ve seen some people have that’s in the mouth behind the upper lip. All those are goofy.
Clit piercings are just painful looking and unerotic to me. Physical turn-off when getting sexual. Nip piercings aren't as much of a buzzkill, but just a lot less fun for the mouth/tongue and have this essence of making breasts less arousing to me visually also. I don't personally mind the facial piercings much. I'd dare say it used to actually be a sign a girl might be cool.. circa a couple decades ago, instead of a self-absorbed, delusional bandwagon nightmare. Same with blue/green/pink etc hair. Oh how times have changed.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Clit piercings are just painful looking and unerotic to me. Physical turn-off when getting sexual. Nip piercings aren't as much of a buzzkill, but just a lot less fun for the mouth/tongue and have this essence of making breasts less arousing to me visually also. I don't personally mind the facial piercings much. I'd dare say it used to actually be a sign a girl might be cool.. circa a couple decades ago, instead of a self-absorbed, delusional bandwagon nightmare. Same with blue/green/pink etc hair. Oh how times have changed.
What about toe rings?

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Stan is literally an incel. Being overweight is the tip of his iceberg of personal issues and very little part of reason he's single.

(also no, truly attractive women don't that commonly date unattractive guys when they have much more appealing options available to them)
Unless there is money involved. I'm not just talking about prostitution, plenty of old rich guys with young hot girls.

How do you value Lena??? I'm saying teasing a roommate and having him jerk off to me is more likely to happen than Ian getting a threesome. Ian is average in my eyes. I don't like Ian. I wish his pov was gone. What makes you like him?
No, it's not. IRL Stan (or you, as you seem to identify with him) would get the police called on him or a beating from the roommate's boyfriend.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes