mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Why do you think people complain about that MC cannot be name changed? It's bcz many people play games by submerging into an alternate character that why they name character by their name or by pseudo name so that they feel more connected to characters. Many even imagine being the character himself. In Short bcz we are simply human and we can understand things better if they are connected to us by some thing. I'm not surprised on bit on relating with Stan point.
View attachment 1697197331643.webp
monkahmm maybe

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Sorry it took a bit longer to be released, I gor sidetracked with work on Chapter 12 already. I'll share some news with you of what to expect moving forward, but my plan is to give you new content very soon.
Merely a promise, but relatively good. Indicates that the rest of the game will be rushed as the epilogue and the latest Q&A suggested, but can also mean that the rest of the game is planned and working on it will flow smoothly without burn-ups/rewrites/delays.

Reactions: axy2

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
why are the downloads split anyways, does the completed epilogue have sumn that just can't work with the og?

Kraken0254

Sep 15, 2021
So what are your favorite pairings?

My Top Ten
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here my 6 pairings that I want but won't get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
( 4. Ian/Alison if Ian sabotages himself and allows Jeremy to fuck her ) - i just love alison because of how much she wants Ian and a big Dick of jermey .

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
26) Ivy is primarily intended as a major character in Lena’s story, but Eva plans to have Ivy be more involved with Ian’s narrative “down the line”.
IvyxLena is decent, Ivy as a side fling for Ian is pretty nice as well.
As for Jeremy, he literally needs approval from players by making the choices from both Ian and Lena to even receive a decent human interaction from Ivy. Jeremy actions are almost dictated by the players including the choices where we could cock block him from Alison :unsure:
Not even arguing about his character anymore he is there to serve the bbc/bull role but players can literally have nothing to do with him at all if they don't want to. A perfect candidate to cuck the shit out of Ian because it seems like half of the players here and 90% on patreon love Ian being a cuck :LOL:

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Out of Curiosity, does Eva Kiss have an estimation of how many chapters this game will be? Right now its 11 but I'm just curious to know how many more will get before the game is eventually finished.

Reactions: gamer2012boy

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Out of Curiosity, does Eva Kiss have an estimation of how many chapters this game will be? Right now its 11 but I'm just curious to know how many more will get before the game is eventually finished.
https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-11-epilogue-complete-eva-kiss.48813/post-11709404

1) She is changing her first estimate of 20 chapters for the whole game down to 16 chapters, but this is not fixed. She doesn’t have a clear end goal in mind for the game but knows the general direction she wants to take the storylines.
From the latest Q&A

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes