arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Is the latest version the normal Chapter 11 links or the Final one as I'm confused as to why there are different ones?

Or is the Final version just that part only?

Kraken0254

Sep 15, 2021
is there any new update on Alison in chapter 11 ??
I know these much last time there was a content Ian x Alison in art gallery sex scene.
so is there more content in these update

BunnyDevil

Creator of "Unholy Angel"
Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I love this game, but sometimes I feel like there is something missing. There is no villain or main storyline like in GGGB, just different people living their lives and sleeping with each other. What is really supposed to be the culminating moment of the story?

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
Cindy has multiple sex scenes now. You have to go to Wade's birthday party (meaning you can't go on the book fair trip with Holly) and pick the right dialog choices after that
I know LOL i mean for the new update, that convo in the club is all for ch11 from her

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
It seems you are reducing being "fully commited" to not cheating.
No, I just know that Axel doesn't need a lot of effort to be on Cindy's wish-list to begin with. Don't forget that your main rival for the exclusive love of that girl is not lazy, down on his luck gamer, but "so-sexy-it-isn't-fair", rich fashion photographer who can be her key to the life of her dreams. That's a winning combination with almost any girl. Even more so with a spoiled cheater who already finds him almost irresistable.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
I love this game, but sometimes I feel like there is something missing. There is no villain or main storyline like in GGGB, just different people living their lives and sleeping with each other. What is really supposed to be the culminating moment of the story?
There wasn't main villain or main storyline in the GGGB either, so I don't get your point.

Reactions: Cedrog
Oct 10, 2022
No, I just know that Axel doesn't need a lot of effort to be on Cindy's wish-list to begin with. Don't forget that your main rival for the exclusive love of that girl is not lazy, down on his luck gamer, but "so-sexy-it-isn't-fair", rich fashion photographer who can be her key to the life of her dreams. That's a winning combination with almost any girl. Even more so with a spoiled cheater who already finds him almost irresistable.
Also, when Ian and Cindy first met with Axel any effort that Ian shows Cindy has a relationship has negative Cindy point. It maybe is a stretch but Cindy was thinking that even then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Also, when Ian and Cindy first met with Axel any effort that Ian shows Cindy has a relationship has negative Cindy point. It maybe is a stretch but Cindy was thinking that even then.
Of course! She was mesmerized by Axel from the moment she saw him. By the time of the first photoshoot she was already a putty in his hands. Or do you think that Ian could make her undress with such ease?

Also, I would continue to speak about her)))

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Cindy has multiple sex scenes now. You have to go to Wade's birthday party (meaning you can't go on the book fair trip with Holly) and pick the right dialog choices after that
Way too much fun to insult/humiliate Cindy at every opportunity, my Ian will NEVER get into her pants.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
well just saying if the MC only going to be cucked and has no chance on winning something away from other men then i lost intresst in this game just to get fucked up...... i know a game where the player who thrive to win in the game.... not to waste time just to play the looser.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I'm not saying that it won't happen or that it couldn't happen. I just think it wouldn't be unrealistic one way or the other.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I mean it was a lot of relationship build up until this point(game has a lot of cheracters) but I gues the last 5-7 chapters will be different and more content/corruption focused there are main villians like axel,seymour and maybe even billy.

but yeah i would say the game needs more tension but my guess is that the later chapters will be more problem solving drama focused.

we have alison changing into a bimbo ,holly listens more to ivy,ivy cindy lena drama , seymore trying to get lena , gillian comes in ians life ,beach party,wildcats, billys shootings..... there is many drama coming

Last edited:
Reactions: Xupuzulla and axy2

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
god I hope he splits her apart and breaks ians heart :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes