| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
My top threesomes
Chad Ian and Ivy both dom in these scenarios:
  1. IvyxIanxLena (The only possible threesome:coffee:)
  2. IvyxIanxHolly (The Holy(Holly) teacher - Holly shy teacher in this scenario:love: or Ivy The Teach:oops:)
  3. IvyxIanxCindy (Ivy hatefucking Cindy:eek:)
  4. IvyxIanxEmma (2 Absolute succubi:devilish:)
  5. IvyxCindyxLena (Both Hatefucking Cindy:devilish:)
  6. EDIT: HollyxIanxLena ( :BootyTime: )
  7. EDIT: IvyxEmmaxLena (Absolute Sexual Energy:love: - might be possible in future can't say as of now as iirc Ivy don't even know Emma:confused:)

Which will remain a dream sadly!:confused:

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
If Lena can get frisky with cameo characters and Ian not(We'll talk when Ian can get Jessica) than the story is leaning more towards Lena's side. Isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rj677 and MixQQ

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Any news on when will we finally have the MMA tourney? Can't wait for my Ian to Kimura his way to victory.
I don't recall any update regarding Tournament even in Q&A. And next coming updates (CH12) will be focused on Beach and Photoshoot scenarios. So might have to wait for a bit! :confused:

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
If Lena can get frisky with cameo characters and Ian not(We'll talk when Ian can get Jessica) than the story is leaning more towards Lena's side. Isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong.
If you see the story as both MC's competing for sex, then yes, it's a fact. It's been already discussed, if you go for Lena's slutty bi path there can't realistically be any competition. Ian would have to be a very attractive, very famous and very rich athlete/actor/whatever to even be close to realistically get the same opportunities.

But IMO, Ian's part of the game has the best writing and the best NPC's interactions and it's not even close.

Isn't that variable for if Lena can help Jeremy with Lena iirc, I might be mixing variables up here?
You are right, I jumped the gun there. But if Lena says it wouldn't bother her Jeremy fucking Ivy when he asks, knowing how that Lena's path has been going on and knowing Eva, I think that threesome is highly likely to happen.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

So, without considering lesbian
Ian can get with:
  1. Holly
  2. Alison
  3. Lena
  4. Minerva
  5. Emma
  6. Cindy
  7. Louise

Lena can get with:
  1. Ian
  2. Axel
  3. Jeremy
  4. Seymour
  5. Mike
  6. Mark
  7. Marcel
  8. Jack
  9. Stan
  10. EDIT: Robert
Am I missing any one?

NOTE: This not complaining or anything related to condemn but just for fun and discussion!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes