dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
how much femdom is there in this?
If you don't count how Lena dominates Louise, then none, but I don't know if the photo sessions with Stan count as femdom, I don't think so because it's just Lena provoking him.
Unfortunately (for my preferences on that path) untrue. The Lena/Ian cuck path railroads into femdom as of this last update. There are femdom elements in Chapter 10 and 11 on that path as well. I personally wanted either a submissive or just "normal" nymphomaniac-slut-Lena/ Voyeur-Kink Ian who still fucks her path, which now looks 100% like it's not happening. But those of you into Dom-F/ sub-m Femdom are eating well now.

So to answer your question:
- F/F Femdom with Louise (female roommate) starting in earlier chapters (break roommate up with Jeremy to get it).
- Potential F/m Femdom path with male roommate Stan, starting around Chapter 10 though you can tease him earlier.
- F/m Femdom path with other MC Ian, starting around Chapter 10 then getting heavier by current update.

I've abandoned that Lena/Ian path entirely since I hate femdom, so that should be a good enough guarantee you'll get what you want there.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I believe introducing some GGGB charector is a good idea to inspire Eva kiss who might have facing writters block.
So plagiarism or copying from your previous work "inspires"according to you ? :unsure:

I know well enough what writers block is,
and in this case it is certainly not,
literally copying almost everything from your previous work(BBC,the characters..)is just lazy,
or really no longer know what to do with the story or game ...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
personally, i don't really mind the addition of characters from GGGB. the animation in ORS is much better. would like to be able to have the girls as LI's from GGGB too. i had fun with Lena though, told Jack to fuck off and it was a fun dialogue with him, as brief as it was. always hated the Jack character in GGGB since he was an arrogant rich asshole. now that Lena told him to fuck off, hopefully that is the end of his appearance in the story. hope the wait is not too long for the next chapter. in the meantime, lots of games to catch up on..

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Those characters are done for, cannot grow and are carrying all their other game baggage.
I believe introducing some GGGB charector is a good idea to inspire Eva kiss who might have facing writters block.
he must be from GGGB
Dev caved and had some fan service chars from GGGB appear as -one night stand-ins for her lack of ideas.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well, it can be "roughly" at the same time, meaning there's a chance for Jeremy to attend both. E.g. if the game follows its usual structure, then we'd have:

Ian's side: beach trip
Lena's side: beach trip (or other content, if she doesn't attend)
Ian's side: tournament (and perhaps some Cindy drama, she'll be back from her photo shoot)
Lena's side: Billy's event
I think we will get the tournament before the beach trip honestly, as it would be a good means for RnR.
Plus more talking points during the beach event.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Changed Holly catches Ian and Cindy fucking: "Well, you better let me join, or i'm telling Lena..."
Jokes on her, I'd be having Ian fucking Ivy in that case.

However, sure. If a corrupt Holly was involved, I could maybe see it, but it would really depend on how much of a attention whore Cindy would have to be. If she was open to us fucking around, so long as we keep her happy, maybe. However, given the whole Wade situation, I don't see it.

• Angry
Reactions: Mfka5
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes