SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Changed Holly catches Ian and Cindy fucking: "Well, you better let me join, or i'm telling Lena..."
Jokes on her, I'd be having Ian fucking Ivy in that case.

However, sure. If a corrupt Holly was involved, I could maybe see it, but it would really depend on how much of a attention whore Cindy would have to be. If she was open to us fucking around, so long as we keep her happy, maybe. However, given the whole Wade situation, I don't see it.

• Angry
Reactions: Mfka5

rj677

May 30, 2020
Q&A mentioned there will be a lot more threesomes coming soon. It would make sense to have IanXLena involved in more threesomes after the one with Louise, unless that being said EK goes full on cuck mode for Ian.
Well, after Eva started with THE LEAST realistic 3some of them all in the IanxLenaxLouise when Louise can be in it even on a playtrough where Lena chooses Ivy over her every time, Lena isnt interested in doing some lesbomancy with Louise (Im replaying The Witcher games :devilish::devilish:), Louise gets soaking wet after just 2 interactions with Ian AND shes still in a relationship with Jeremy...

So yeah, EVERY 3some is on the table right now... Even IanxLenaxGillian is possible after that stupid ass Louise 3some :rolleyes:. Hell, even a IanxNatxJess is possible after that one since they would both still have more relationship with Ian going in to that 3some :sneaky::sneaky:.

Ian can get with:
  1. Holly
  2. Alison
  3. Lena
  4. Minerva
  5. Emma
  6. Cindy
  7. Louise
82ol7t.jpg

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Well, after Eva started with THE LEAST realistic 3some of them all in the IanxLenaxLouise when Louise can be in it even on a playtrough where Lena chooses Ivy over her every time, Lena isnt interested in doing some lesbomancy with Louise...
Yes! Exactly! It was best opportunity to bring Ivy to Ian's table BUT Louise still makes sense but just a surprise as she is JUST A TOY A.K.A no threat of stealing Ian.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Well, after Eva started with THE LEAST realistic 3some of them all in the IanxLenaxLouise when Louise can be in it even on a playtrough where Lena chooses Ivy over her every time, Lena isnt interested in doing some lesbomancy with Louise
Yes! Exactly! It was best opportunity to bring Ivy to Ian's table BUT Louise still makes sense but just a surprise as she is JUST A TOY A.K.A no threat of stealing Ian.
Eva's train of thought
io0w.jpg

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Now this is a threesome im sure is going to happen.
If EK wants to make the patreons happy she should have that cuck Ian fapping in the corner.
You know, i don't remember this really mentioned in the thread, but...

1697424130460.png

... i'd like to draw attention to the way that chair is facing.

Lena has been prepared to... satisfy these Patreons from day one. :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes