Mark17

May 15, 2017
Personally I find it odd combo - writer and fighter. When I play "good guy" Ian all the fighting stuff puts me off and when I play "gigachad" Ian the writing stuff does the same. Also goes for Lena and her music on "turbo slut" route. I don't mind them existing, but I would prefer if due to choices you could deviate away from some of that content if it doesn't match the personality or lifestyle you are going for.
You be surprised how many writers goes to fight/war or served:

Guys like Tolkien, Pyotr Wrangel, Ernst Jünger, Heinlein, Walter M. Miller are big examples of this

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Personally I find it odd combo - writer and fighter. When I play "good guy" Ian all the fighting stuff puts me off and when I play "gigachad" Ian the writing stuff does the same. Also goes for Lena and her music on "turbo slut" route. I don't mind them existing, but I would prefer if due to choices you could deviate away from some of that content if it doesn't match the personality or lifestyle you are going for.
Ian's chasing for Perfect Mind, Perfect Body Lifetime Wish from Sims 3.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Hi Lord Bradley, I like the "odd" combinations as giving an erotic contrast. As I have said before on this thread, I am not excited by the Ian plots. But I love having Lena as a composer and singer of sensitive songs, maximizing her intelligence and charisma, while also maximizing her subservience, and her exhibitionist and manipulable doll-like qualities for Seymour. For me, it heightens the eroticism of his domination of her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pede rasta 1

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
my cuck sens are tingeling soon boissss sooon brothers ian will get cucked soon

hope for some beefy alison,gillian ,cindy,holly content
Mommiis' Boy at a Justice League interview for new superhero applicants:

WW: 'I will not be referred to as Dommi Mommi. That's uh.. that is entirely inappropri- Um.. What did you say your super-power even was, exactly?'
MB: "Well... Um. I get this tingle in my pants whenever-"
BM -'Ok. This interview is over.'

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a way to attract / woo good Jessica or is she totally off limits? I came across a scene where Ian tried to hit on her but she stopped him right in his tracks.

I never really cared about her in GGGB but for some reason her model in ORS is so beautiful, I want Ian to make her rethink her 4 year relationship with Dave.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Is there a way to attract / woo good Jessica or is she totally off limits? I came across a scene where Ian tried to hit on her but she stopped him right in his tracks.

I never really cared about her in GGGB but for some reason her model in ORS is so beautiful, I want Ian to make her rethink her 4 year relationship with Dave.
Only on a bad girl Jess route, and that is a maybe, provided EK actually gives people who want to hook up with Jessica something, which is unlikely given how much of a shitshow she has done with those who have been waiting for Ian-Ivy to happen, instead to pandering to the fetishists and cuckfans time and time again...

So in short? We may never fucking know or get it. And you can thank EK for it.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

Unless that's the unexpected scene the dev hinted at I don't see it happening. Seems like Jess is completely devoted while good.

Personally I like that there are characters who aren't interested in the mcs because it makes the story more realistic.

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
Emma through...
I just assumed that she likes anal play. Being clean in there is almost always the 1st step in this kink.

Also, this was not Lena's first try with her bum she tried it before with Axel. The dude is a shitty person but I think he likes his things relatively clean...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

EK mentioned in last Q&A that Ian can get a scene with Jessica in future but nothing is set as of now. So in the end it all depends on EK. If she wanted there will be a scene or two otherwise this is all Ian will get for now and later Ivy in future as EK mentioned(sighs).

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
EK mentioned in last Q&A that Ian can get a scene with Jessica in future but nothing is set as of now. So in the end it all depends on EK. If she wanted there will be a scene or two otherwise this is all Ian will get for now and later Ivy in future as EK mentioned(sighs).
When does EK hold Q&A about ORS? or how does she announce it, please?

Reactions: AlexPatton
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes