| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Every time I played this game, I wondered the same question as you. ;)
It seems that this will happen in the future, but there is no certainty.
EK denied every possibilities of that sort regarding Ed. But hope for them is available who hope to get Ed content is available as she is adding/added new character so only EK knows if she will add any sort of content related Ed. Last time she mentioned Ed she said there won't be any content with him, maybe in DLC but can't say with certainty.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
EK denied every possibilities of that sort regarding Ed. But hope for them is available who hope to get Ed content is available as she is adding/added new character so only EK knows if she will add any sort of content related Ed. Last time she mentioned Ed she said there won't be any content with him, maybe in DLC but can't say with certainty.
What a tender way not to break your heart, how good it is, it will be a politician. It reminds me of those who said that my taxes were going to be lowered and I'm still waiting :unsure: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Let's see if I understand, you want Vee to have a news channel where it tells the latest ORS gossip, What will you call your news channel and take advantage of our desperation for news and make it paid? :unsure:
If it is paid than it will be no different than patreon.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I know what cannot be the unexpected scenes. Lena sees four sex objects in the sex store but can only buy one; the regular dildo. But the Lovense Egg surfaces with Seymour interludes. I expect the anal pony tail to be next...with the Lovense Egg still in play. And finally.... Seymour will have her play with the horse dildo....I suppose the Lovense Egg will have to go into her behind at that point. How will Seymour hide the horse dildo for Lena to find? I am not sure it will fit under the sofa cushions.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
How boring I thought it was going to be on Tik Tok where we would have seen you maybe do The twerk like Lena to give the release date, what dance would you use for new characters or surveys?:unsure:
No twerks from me But this will be opening theme
"Fans twerking in hope to get release date from EK"

ha.gif

• Haha
Reactions: tbs9090

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
The horse dildo will be the option for Lena when Jeremy is not enough and she is preparing to go riding with Hammer or maybe it will be the other way around and Hammer will ride her, if the latter happens Ian might suspect something because of her different shape to walk from it? :unsure:
I think it's just part of the Stalkfap route, her little cam shows will have to get more kinky to keep her fans entertained.
That's the most logical use for it in my opinion.

Reactions: ffive

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
I came across this game quite recently and was simply amazed by the story I read. Despite the weak graphics compared to other games, the plot really captivated me - I have seen such interesting and colorful text in games very, very rarely... Please tell me how often the author posts new versions? I really want to know what happens next.

Reactions: Andrea9999
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes