Amor_10

Mar 13, 2021
Speaking of Good Girl Gone Bad - I would absolutely love to play remastered version of it. Imagine that game with characters and backgrounds upgraded to ORS levels + semi-promised, but forgotten and not delivered Eric cuck route ending.
Maybe one day Eva will decide to make it happen as a fun side project activity, I know it would take a long time to redraw all of those assets, but it would be much easier than making everything from scratch.
I think using the current AI tech, it will be much easier to create

difugirt

Jun 7, 2020
Hello everyone. Do you know if there is a chance to keep Wade and Cindy together? I tried to keep a balance in their relationship, but they take a break all the time.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Hello everyone. Do you know if there is a chance to keep Wade and Cindy together? I tried to keep a balance in their relationship, but they take a break all the time.
Not at the moment, presumably the resolution of whether they are still together or not, whether Cindy fuck with Axel or not, will come later and will of course depend on whether you have influenced them to improve their relationship (the game has an internal mechanic that indicates how good or bad they are)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Gillian and Jeremy are already fubus.

Cindy not sleeping with Axel will be a twist in my mind.
Since you are sure that Axel and Cindy did not have sex, just because you have not seen it does not mean that it did not happen, that means that if Axel and Ian already had sex with Cindy, Wade is a double cuckold and will have a different colored horn that represents Ian and Axel? :unsure:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
do y'all think it would be Spain mrongin or Spain night time will the game update be out?

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes