balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I wonder if Eva would make a profit if they drop the cost from 20€ to 5€.
Technically she'd still make a profit if the yearly subscription was $1 as long as one person buys it.

If you meant to ask "will she make the SAME profit?" Then most likely not.. she has a healthy enough fanbase so no incentive to lower prices.

Reactions: jojogeo

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
you just have to wait a couple more weeks
That's the crux of the matter and another reason to pirate (not only free but fast!). And if you want to support them below 20€, you could still do it (heh).

Technically she'd still make a profit if the yearly subscription was $1 as long as one person buys it.

If you meant to ask "will she make the SAME profit?" Then most likely not.. she has a healthy enough fanbase so no incentive to lower prices.
With profit I mean that they would gain even more money than already.
E.g. I don't consider the update worth 20€, but may buy it if its 3-5€. So there would be a profit in this instance.

Of course, we don't know how every potential customer would react, so we don't know how many 20€ suppporters exist that would decrease the income if the update was available cheaper.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
That's the crux of the matter and another reason to pirate (not only free but fast!). And if you want to support them below 20€, you could still do it (heh).

With profit I mean that they would gain even more money than already.
E.g. I don't consider the update worth 20€, but may buy it if its 3-5€. So there would be a profit in this instance.

Of course, we don't know how every potential customer would react, so we don't know how many 20€ suppporters exist that would decrease the income if the update was available cheaper.
This makes no sense. Considering how fast shit gets leaked here, if high tiers don't exist, then the creators won't make any money. Also, I personally know many games that don't get leaked in the early beta stage, so that the creator can actually make something out of this.

Reactions: GokutheG

foxloversi

Sep 27, 2023
One estimate is the number of likes an update for Alpha, Beta and Final release gets. For example, Alpha release of Ch.11 Epilogue got 22 likes (and 2 comments), Beta got 30 likes (and 8 comments), while the Full release got 159 likes. Since you cannot like or comment on posts for higher tier (and you can like only once, duh), it's safe to assume that she has at least 22 patrons paying at least 20€/month, which is not bad indeed. Perhaps some of those have an even higher tier (30€ or 50€ subscription). On the other hand, the majority are 5€ peasants (as I am)...

All in all, she gets at least a 1.000€/month and I doubt that's her only source of income...

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I doubt EK is hurting for money,looking at her patreon stats it seems like she has more than 2k paid patreons and her cheaper tier is 2 euros.
Thats more than 4k every month without counting higher tiers money.

Reactions: dobzzz
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes