BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Ok. If someone will win this fucking retarded tournament mini-game - write back.
It's just one fight but I won it. I just followed Wen's advice for the most part.

Grappling focused Ian; first round was mostly a tie, fought defensively and pinned the dude down, used athletics options to tire him out. Second round I dodged and countered, then dodged again into another counter where I pinned him. Used a wits option + a following willpower point option to win the round and the match.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's just one fight but I won it. I just followed Wen's advice for the most part.

Grappling focused Ian; first round was mostly a tie, fought defensively and pinned the dude down, used athletics options to tire him out. Second round I dodged and countered, then dodged again into another counter where I pinned him. Used a wits option + a following willpower point option to win the round and the match.
Wits was partially unavailable to me. But it still worked. I downloaded it about 20 times and rolled back. I won. This fight was hell. But Eva could just do a QTE with arrows - very convenient. And I won the fight, where's my money?:confused:

ricjames31

Oct 23, 2019
I wonder if Eva would make a profit if they drop the cost from 20€ to 5€. 20€ for one chapter (heck, its only a prologue) is insane. 3-5€ is on par with what other developers demand.
Eva's got predatory pricing. If you sub now at the end of the month you will essentially be charged another 20€ tomorrow. This is how Patreon structures their payments. Eva always drops the updates on the last day of the month for this reason. Kinda shaddy. I got burned by it since I only sub when there is an update.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
WELL HERE YOU GO!

Our Red String Chapter 12 (Tournament update) Alpha Release!

PC
Mac
Android
This part of Chapter 12 focuses on the MMA tournament, while trying to advance some plotlines with character relationships. You might also find a particularly intense and maybe unexpected scene if you're on a certain path...
I had to go back and fix somewhat of a plothole regarding the Cindy love path: turns out Ian hadn't yet broken up with Lena and/or Alison even though he said he would, and as I was writing this chapter, I realized adding those event now would feel out of place. A quick replay of Chapter 11 might be needed to avoid possible bugs. I've also tweaked some "kickboxing" requirements that apparently made impossible to get to the master level during chapter 11, did you encounter this problem?
I also took the opportunity to tweak Seymour's scene in this last chapter, and add something I had in my mind but wasn't able to include. I wanted to save it for later, but it made so much sense to include it in this scene, and I had to.

Regarding the tournament itself; I knew I wanted to create a narrative-driven fighting system since before starting ORS, that's why I included the MMA training concept right from the start. I know it's not really integral to the plot of an erotic game, and some of you will skip entirely and wish I hadn't devoted the time I did (because, in the end, I made it way more complicated than I probably should).
But for those who try it, I hope you enjoy it; some tweaking and balancing is probably still needed, and I'm not entirely sure how easy it is to win or lose. I've tested it quite a lot and I believe it works as intended; it's been a real head-ache to build but I also had quite a lot of fun, so it's a side-quest I enjoyed and I hope the effort put into it translates into something fun and enjoyable for players too.
THANK YOU KIND SIR!:coffee:

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes