zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
There are some continuity bugs in this one. yes yes yes Ik it is an alpha release

•You get shoved into a Cindy scene even if you are not on her route.

•Jeremy talks about Ian's affair even if he didn't caught Ian in the alley. The way he talks about it is seems that he and Ian already talked about it even though they didn't.

I'm sure if Vee or ffive takes a dive in the code of this release they can see more bugs or weird conditions. :KEK:

I heckin' love the fight, best part of this update. :LOL:

Reactions: tbs9090

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OurRedString-CH12Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Damn no Stan again, guess i'll be skipping this one too. Crazy how someone she lives with she has the least scenes with while having multiple with everyone else. :(
Eva's not releasing giant 7-months-in-the-works updates anymore. More frequent bite-sized chunks now. Or at least that's the plan. Like the previous update was basically a day (or several) in the life of Lena, this one is just Ian. So it wouldn't make sense to feature Stan here. Probably not in the next one either since they'll be at the beach house.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For people who were wondering about which books to pick to publish in Ch.11: from the code in Ch.12 it appears the winning combination is #2 and #4. (if you pick these *and* some other, there might be a tie-breaker down the road. If you don't pick these two... welp, the chances aren't good)

carl994

Sep 5, 2018
anyone knows how to unlock the open up to holly option on chapter 11, ive tried many options before but it is always blocked, in a earlier post it said that deleting gillian photos on chapter 3 was the way but i still have the option locked in a solo holly gameplay

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
anyone knows how to unlock the open up to holly option on chapter 11, ive tried many options before but it is always blocked, in a earlier post it said that deleting gillian photos on chapter 3 was the way but i still have the option locked in a solo holly gameplay
Keep on mind the flag which is set when you delete the photos can be reset depending on how you interact with Gillian when you meet her. IIRC picking the heart option will put Ian back on that track and block him from opening up to Holly.

Reactions: carl994

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
For people who were wondering about which books to pick to publish in Ch.11: from the code in Ch.12 it appears the winning combination is #2 and #4. (if you pick these *and* some other, there might be a tie-breaker down the road. If you don't pick these two... welp, the chances aren't good)
So basically ass-lick the generic romance novel. Welp, I'm screwed.

• Sad
Reactions: ffive

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I like it when Stan gets cucked and I also like it when Stan gets action getting Lena's flat mate all triggered.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A propos of nothing, fuck you Perry, you cock muncher:

1701402397036.png

My Ian has 2 coins to his name, and you want him to pay for your shit, and if i cover half of the expenses you still throw a hissy fit and -1 to relationship? Un-fucking-believable. :cautious:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
How to install?
I recall, this is built in, just start a new game, you will get the option to unlock gallery, I think. Then go back to your saved games
That's after saving a game in the cheat mode you can select at the top of the new-game screen. So there's an extra step there.

For using the downloadable unlock instead, just unzip it and drag the "scripts" folder from the download into the "game" folder of the build.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes