ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
so if lena is cheating, jeremy narcs no matter what? No avoiding this?

pardon my venting, but pretty fkin lame if so to be honest...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
so if lena is cheating, jeremy narcs no matter what? No avoiding this?

pardon my venting, but pretty fkin lame if so to be honest...
no less consistent than has always been the case throughout game; like the answer you give to jeremy early on re lena or allison determines your ACTUAL path with them, regardless of if you feel like telling him.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
on Cindy's latest scene, what's the requirement to get the licking ass part?

one of my playthrough got it and the other one didn't

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
no less consistent than has always been the case throughout game; like the answer you give to jeremy early on re lena or allison determines your ACTUAL path with them, regardless of if you feel like telling him.
Not sure what you mean about the answer to Jeremey early on, but my issue isn't with logical consistency or execution, it's with the narrative-level decision to blow up one of the more interesting routes in the game.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
I dont want to sound hypocritical, but EvaKiss deserved a week before leaking the update, it literally came out today only for the 20euros tier hashdahdhsa lmao..
Obviously I also downloaded the update, I mean if they put it in front of me Ill grab it too, but hey...

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I dont want to sound hypocritical, but EvaKiss deserved a week before leaking the update, it literally came out today only for the 20euros tier hashdahdhsa lmao..
Obviously I also downloaded the update, I mean if they put it in front of me Ill grab it too, but hey...
Give her some dollars. If you have 1 dollar to give, give it. Then you don't have to worry about how soon people post it here

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
it was an ian update.
Knew it was too good to be true. Assume Lena's part for 12 will be in the next update?
Does this game have approximately so much content like Summertime Saga ?
To me that is a really odd game to compare to this one. Overall I would guess SS has a lot more content, but it takes a lot longer to get to the good stuff. Sending me down memory lane a bit, that's the first game I played after I found this site.. for hours and hours and hours.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StreamSteam

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Not sure what you mean about the answer to Jeremey early on, but my issue isn't with logical consistency or execution, it's with the narrative-level decision to blow up one of the more interesting routes in the game.
And I'm saying it's always been this way.

What if you wanted to do an interesting route of jeremy nemesis from the start? You CANT. Because the game forces you to converse truthfully with him to set path vars.

In a perfect choice-based game jeremy could backstab ian or ian could backstab jeremy. This isn't the case here.

Last edited:

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
And I'm saying it's always been this way.

What if you wanted to do an interesting route of jeremy nemesis from the start? You CANT. Because the game forces you to converse truthfully with him to set path vars.

whatever the mechanics of how it happened, whether it had anything to do with Jeremy or not, or whatever, what i am saying is simply that Eva's choice to end the Lena cheating route is a very disappointing development.

Reactions: mommysboiii

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
whatever the mechanics of how it happened, whether it had anything to do with Jeremy or not, or whatever, what i am saying is simply that Eva's choice to end the Lena cheating route is a very disappointing development.
And my answer is why I'm disagreeing, because allowing that would be inconsistent with the fact that Ian is forcefully found out with most of his cheating paths in the same manner; it's asking for one but not the other.

Don't get me wrong! What you're suggesting would be optimal, but if that's the case then Ian also needs a way to not have everyone else magically find out about his cheating.

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
I see a lot of tags for this game. Does this game focus on any particular tags, or is the content evenly spread out between them?

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes