ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
whatever the mechanics of how it happened, whether it had anything to do with Jeremy or not, or whatever, what i am saying is simply that Eva's choice to end the Lena cheating route is a very disappointing development.
Lena's cheating route isn't ended. Her cheating sparks a crisis with Ian (that's literally what the flag is called, ian_lena_crisis) but how it's resolved is yet to be seen and more than likely up to the player.

Incidentally, if Lena/Ian are a couple this doesn't include sex with Axel, only sleeping around with other guys. But this is very likely a bug, and Axel should be included in the check.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Does this game have approximately so much content like Summertime Saga ?
I'd guess this game has a bunch more written words than STS, due to the ridiculous amount of branching pathways here. But STS will have a longer single-run playtime. (Though ORS is still very long for a grind-free 100% story-based AVN and still not near completion). In STS, you can do basically everything in the same playthrough. Where ORS is much more "choices matter" and will take 3-5+ play-throughs to see all the content. STS has also been running much longer though.

Very different games.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Lena's cheating route isn't ended. Her cheating sparks a crisis with Ian (that's literally what the flag is called, ian_lena_crisis) but how it's resolved is yet to be seen and more than likely up to the player.

Incidentally, this doesn't include sex with Axel, only sleeping around with other guys.
That wasn't the vibe i got from that scene and its implications, but hopefully you're correct.

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
I dont want to sound hypocritical, but EvaKiss deserved a week before leaking the update, it literally came out today only for the 20euros tier hashdahdhsa lmao..
Obviously I also downloaded the update, I mean if they put it in front of me Ill grab it too, but hey...
Gotta realize that ultimately EvaKiss made a name for themselves and their games are considered big among people who play these kind of games. Other popular games on here are the same as well, they're leaked within hours or less.

I'm pretty sure if you ask them if they'd rather their games are leaked so quick but they get a lot of fans and income from the subs and attraction on F95 or barely having a 100 subs and their games not leaked that fast that they'd choose the first option.

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
Manwhore Ian should chill a lil bit when Jeremy comes clean about Lena. He is fucking his friend's gf on the dl and you get angry at your fubu for sleeping around? Come on now. :KEK:

How can he have fun if he thinks too much? Dude was already grumpy the first minute he arrived on nepo baby's beach crib.

• Haha
Reactions: axy2 and Futaglit

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Why my version 12 ended in a minute or something? Is that short or only me? There was only tournament scene. What did I miss?

Cawapuce2321

Sep 17, 2017
There's a bug in this version of the game -- Ian will only get text from Jess and the option to invite her if he has at most 1 coin to his name after the income/expenses update in the evening. Same for texts from other girls, for this matter.
So basically you say we cannot get the scene no matter what ?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Tit fot tat, dawg. Whhy you keep bullying Ian over the bully JEremy and his cheating antics.
Them cheating friends both are hot heads about the girls they cheeat on.
He is fucking his friend's gf on the dl and you get angry at your fubu for sleeping around?
What kind a lame game have oyu been playing all this time?
How can he have fun if he thinks too much?
They deserve eachother so they have to be same hot headed about them girls.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
so if lena is cheating, jeremy narcs no matter what? No avoiding this?

pardon my venting, but pretty fkin lame if so to be honest...
There's always the possibility that a Jeremy with a low friendship stat won't tell Ian in the final build (I haven't checked in alpha yet), just like he didn't protest to some bad-friend behavior in the Chapter 7 drinking game on <4 friendship stats. Though from a resource and story-telling aspect I think that may be doubtful, since it might force Eva to write an entirely different story-ark for an uncommon stats-scenario on one of the game's biggest relationship plot-turns. With a necessary goal of quicker updates, it might be too counter-productive.

Reactions: ffive

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Was hoping for an Emma and a Holly scene but we got Cindy, Minerva and a Cherry scene and on top of that a Jess scene? Holy fuck man.

Looking forward to the Alison scene (although I never really play her route, since she doesn't do anal).

Reactions: flanby and tbs9090

tryndakaiser

Jul 16, 2020
Cool update just hoping there will be more interaction for the Lena and Ian route for the beach day update because it was literally non-existent this time around

Reactions: axy2

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
Quick first impressions:

--I'm guessing the scene EK thought most people wouldn't be expecting is IanxJess and that did surprise me some, but the one I really wasn't expecting was IanxMinerva, which I was pleased by, just a nice quick & dirty scene. And very interesting that she's the one who brings up the idea of helping Ian win the book contest...

--I also got the bug with Cindy's scene on my non-Cindy, IanxHolly route, but I have to say the scene itself was very hot, and for those invested in that relationship, some great stuff.

--Ivy is still stringing Jeremy along, with just a little kiss and nothing else! I laughed out loud at that one. Nicely played, EK.

--Confirmation that Cherry won't be at Perry's because of visiting her family (and because Lena's going), Jeremy wasn't invited, and Cindy will be doing her horizontal mambo photo shoot with Axel. Everyone here called that last one but the others I don't remember us being sure about one way or another.

--Interesting that, in EK's post releasing the Alpha, she very much presented the MMA tournament as a side-quest not affecting anything else in Ian's storyline. I understand the reasoning, especially for those players not interested in the tournament or not interested in mini-games, but it still seems to me like a bit of a missed opportunity.

--Overall, it was about the length I expected for a prologue, and I thought the MMA fight was handled well (I lost twice and won once), and on my Manwhore Ian route I enjoyed the IanxCherry scene best, because his inner Chad could dominate Cherry as she still wants to be even though she's not with Axel anymore. But of course on my canon IanxHolly route, I'm aiming for the Holly Trinity and so am eagerly thinking about what shenanigans can happen at the beach house in the full chapter...

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes