fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I predict a Cindy scene this update, since EK said her path had to be slightly altered to Ian breaking up with Alison and Lena for her. Im guessing either Lena, Alison, or Cindy (maybe also Holly) can show up for the tournament and their relationship clashed with each other.

Reactions: | Vee |

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Here's some information guys, some of us might need a replay:
1701376971350.png
Tournament update (Alpha) released!

This part of Chapter 12 focuses on the MMA tournament while trying to advance some plotlines with character relationships. You might also find a particularly intense and maybe unexpected scene if you're on a certain path...

I had to go back and fix somewhat of a plothole regarding the Cindy love path: turns out Ian hadn't yet broken up with Lena and/or Alison even though he said he would, and as I was writing this chapter, I realized adding those event now would feel out of place. A quick replay of Chapter 11 might be needed to avoid possible bugs. I've also tweaked some "kickboxing" requirements that apparently made it impossible to get to the master level during chapter 11, did you encounter this problem?

I also took the opportunity to tweak Seymour's scene in this last chapter, and add something I had in my mind but wasn't able to include. I wanted to save it for later, but it made so much sense to include it in this scene, and I had to.

Regarding the tournament itself; I knew I wanted to create a narrative-driven fighting system since before starting ORS, that's why I included the MMA training concept right from the start. I know it's not really integral to the plot of an erotic game, and some of you will skip it entirely and wish I hadn't devoted the time I did (because, in the end, I made it way more complicated than I probably should).

But for those who try it, I hope you enjoy it; some tweaking and balancing is probably still needed, and I'm not entirely sure how easy it is to win or lose. I've tested it quite a lot and I believe it works as intended; it's been a real headache to build but I also had quite a lot of fun, so it's a side-quest I enjoyed and I hope the effort put into it translates into something fun and enjoyable for players too. If you give it a try, please let me know what you think!

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
The information I need right now is the download link:WeSmart:
WELL HERE YOU GO!

Our Red String Chapter 12 (Tournament update) Alpha Release!

This part of Chapter 12 focuses on the MMA tournament, while trying to advance some plotlines with character relationships. You might also find a particularly intense and maybe unexpected scene if you're on a certain path...
I had to go back and fix somewhat of a plothole regarding the Cindy love path: turns out Ian hadn't yet broken up with Lena and/or Alison even though he said he would, and as I was writing this chapter, I realized adding those event now would feel out of place. A quick replay of Chapter 11 might be needed to avoid possible bugs. I've also tweaked some "kickboxing" requirements that apparently made impossible to get to the master level during chapter 11, did you encounter this problem?
I also took the opportunity to tweak Seymour's scene in this last chapter, and add something I had in my mind but wasn't able to include. I wanted to save it for later, but it made so much sense to include it in this scene, and I had to.

Regarding the tournament itself; I knew I wanted to create a narrative-driven fighting system since before starting ORS, that's why I included the MMA training concept right from the start. I know it's not really integral to the plot of an erotic game, and some of you will skip entirely and wish I hadn't devoted the time I did (because, in the end, I made it way more complicated than I probably should).
But for those who try it, I hope you enjoy it; some tweaking and balancing is probably still needed, and I'm not entirely sure how easy it is to win or lose. I've tested it quite a lot and I believe it works as intended; it's been a real head-ache to build but I also had quite a lot of fun, so it's a side-quest I enjoyed and I hope the effort put into it translates into something fun and enjoyable for players too.

Last edited:

TerietVV

Feb 9, 2023
WELL HERE YOU GO!

PC
Mac
Android
This part of Chapter 12 focuses on the MMA tournament, while trying to advance some plotlines with character relationships. You might also find a particularly intense and maybe unexpected scene if you're on a certain path...
I had to go back and fix somewhat of a plothole regarding the Cindy love path: turns out Ian hadn't yet broken up with Lena and/or Alison even though he said he would, and as I was writing this chapter, I realized adding those event now would feel out of place. A quick replay of Chapter 11 might be needed to avoid possible bugs. I've also tweaked some "kickboxing" requirements that apparently made impossible to get to the master level during chapter 11, did you encounter this problem?

Regarding the tournament itself; I knew I wanted to create a narrative-driven fighting system since before starting ORS, that's why I included the MMA training concept right from the start. I know it's not really integral to the plot of an erotic game, and some of you will skip entirely and wish I hadn't devoted the time I did (because, in the end, I made it way more complicated than I probably should).
But for those who try it, I hope you enjoy it; some tweaking and balancing is probably still needed, and I'm not entirely sure how easy it is to win or lose. I've tested it quite a lot and I believe it works as intended; it's been a real head-ache to build but I also had quite a lot of fun, so it's a side-quest I enjoyed and I hope the effort put into it translates into something fun and enjoyable for players too.
OUR SAVIOUR HAS ARRIVED

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
WELL HERE YOU GO!

PC
Mac
Android

In our time of need a hero emerges.

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
WELL HERE YOU GO!

PC
Mac
Android

Not all heroes uses capes

le thomaz

Jan 20, 2023
WELL HERE YOU GO!

PC
Mac
Android

God bless you and your family

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Nah. I'll hold my fucking breath until the fucking update comes out
be sure to put a plastic bag over your head when doing so otherwise you'll just pass out and start beathing again and from everyone on this thread let me offer a heartfelt thank you to you for doing so.

Reactions: balvenie1401
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes