mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Haven't played the game in ages, was waiting for more lesbian options. Can anyone spoiler me as to how the lesbian paths look now (besides "awesome!")?

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
A propos of nothing, fuck you Perry, you cock muncher:

View attachment 3131981

My Ian has 2 coins to his name, and you want him to pay for your shit, and if i cover half of the expenses you still throw a hissy fit and -1 to relationship? Un-fucking-believable. :cautious:
I think actions in this instance are more powerful than words
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cherry and Emma are myIan main girls, so getting any action would be reduntand for him.

But now I have only one message for him: Perry, buddy; beach trip will be very rough for you.

Last edited:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Alright something's to note (This is Chad Ian in IanxLena without couple run):
  1. Game is in alpha so you guys should take a chill pill. Some bugs ffive already mentioned.
  2. Minerva scene if you're only fucking her aka no love than this was last score and there will be no more in future (in Chad Ian route). And on this part Ian didn't talked about help in book competition.
  3. I'm not on bad Jess route just played the scene using URM
  4. It seems in order to save Cindy from Axel Ian have to throw "I have feeling for you" ball in Cindy's court. There are 3 additional variable counts for Cindy. Cindy relation +1 Cindy relation +2 Cindy relation +3. Cindy relation +3 is only available if you are on Cindy Love route or Lena no couple route and this is the variable associated with "I have feeling for you, will you atleast think about it".
  5. Tournament is bit buggy(forgot how you get to buggy part) and a bit random too that's why people don't like as the scenes you get keep rotating. Tournament part was meeh in my opinion. (Too much replay-ish)
  6. If you are on Cindy path and Alison path you automatically deny Alison.
  7. Ian is behaving as Chad (It's fucking time!:cool:)
  8. Alison scene is using V9 variables even though you get on Alison route in CH11 and I think is buggy too.
  9. Lena wasn't with the Scooby group so she might join them later:unsure: or this could also be a bug
  10. Jeremy is not invited:KEK:
I might be missing something.:unsure:
:coffee:
Haven't played the update yet but according to what you said it seems we're at the point of exclusive relationships where we have to pick which girl we want to keep seeing while shutting down the others, which I'm not a fan of because it means i have to make more saves each one dedicated to a specific route and i already have a handful of saves.... I'll have to start writing notes so i can keep track of what the hell is going on in each save :cautious:
I used to be able to squeeze in multiple routes in one save but that has become way too limited now

Last edited:

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
There’s no possibility to have Lena x Jeremy scenes on the Ian-Lena copule path, right? (At least, not yet)

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes