JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
The Cindy scene is a giant cluster of recycled content which Eva is doing more and more of and that is worrying, The Minerva scene felt underwhelming and rushed, Allison and Cherry were meh but Jess on the other hand, Holy shit dude it was fire !! I also like the tweak in Lena's mirror scene, It's so much hotter now.
To me Jess is the highlight of this update, the other scenes i found disappointing (especially Cindy her scene was like 90% re-used art), I wish Eva will redo/enhance them in future builds.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How it was toned down?
I watched it and the only thing i noticed is that Lena now squirts on the mirror
Another change is Seymour having Lena get herself off using a vibrator, if Lena has positive attitude towards him. But i don't see how it'd be "toning down", either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
2. Sex scenes. Eva again keeps us on a starvation diet and blocks us from Emma and Ivy. But this time she blocked us...from Lena? Seriously, on pure Ian/Lena, where you're not a cheater, you don't get ANYTHING. There is simply no scene with Lena. Naturally, there are no lewds and you just get half an hour of plot. Balance, huh? Okay, this is just a short prologue that took two months to complete. But it's not worth $23.

P.S.: Please, can someone share Alison's save on the Chapter 11 beginning? Don't have time for full run, but want to made an opinion.
Ian and Lena just fucked in the epilogue. Should they have a scene in every part? Thats difficult to do and not necessary.

Alison scene differs slightly if you romance her (and give her a present to unlock a WIP scene) or are her sexfriend and share her with Jeremy. Do you still need saves or are you already through?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ian and Lena just fucked in the epilogue. Should they have a scene in every part? Thats difficult to do and not necessary.

Alison scene differs slightly if you romance her (and give her a present to unlock a WIP scene) or are her sexfriend and share her with Jeremy. Do you still need saves or are you already through?
Unless something was changed in the meantime, it is also possible to romance Alison and still have threesomes with her. But for this you need a Stag or Chad Ian, something many players here do not play, still it is a viable path.

Reactions: Chemish

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
But this time she blocked us...from Lena? Seriously, on pure Ian/Lena, where you're not a cheater, you don't get ANYTHING. There is simply no scene with Lena. Naturally, there are no lewds and you just get half an hour of plot.
I don't think you should expect a Lena/Ian scene in every single release now that Eva's decided to split them into four.

I wouldn't disagree about the price, but keep in mind that for a loyal patreon that pays the same amount every month, whether a tiny update comes out now with some of the content or in two more months with more is sort of the same.

Reactions: noturiah

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Does Jeremy rat out Lena to Ian regardless of what relationship status he has with both? In my playthrough he has high relationship with Lena and lowest with Ian but he still does it , must be one of alpha build bug right?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
2. Sex scenes. Eva again keeps us on a starvation diet and blocks us from Emma and Ivy. But this time she blocked us...from Lena? Seriously, on pure Ian/Lena, where you're not a cheater, you don't get ANYTHING.
There's a sex scene for Lena/Ian literally at the end of Chapter 11, i.e. just before this prologue. I think having a bit of a breather is fine in this case.

They're most likely going to get at least one scene in the later part of the update, after Lena joins the scooby gang on Sunday.

Reactions: noturiah

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Does Jeremy rat out Lena to Ian regardless of what relationship status he has with both?
Yes, Ian's relationship with Jeremy can affect how he reacts to the news, but the reveal is guaranteed and, looking at the script, it's intended this way, not a bug. I think this is fine, for 10+ chapters people were all like, "oh Lena can cheat on Ian freely, there's no consequences for her, it's so unfaaaaaaair". Well, the consequences have just arrived. :sneaky:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yes, Ian's relationship with Jeremy can affect how he reacts to the news, but the reveal is guaranteed and, looking at the script, it's intended this way, not a bug. I think this is fine, for 10+ chapters people were all like, "oh Lena can cheat on Ian freely, there's no consequences for her, it's so unfaaaaaaair". Well, the consequences have just arrived. :sneaky:
About time!

I'm still bumped that after discovering LenaxLouise, Lena doesn't suffer any consequences it as such an opportunity considering Chad Ian variable how Ian would smash Lena's bullshit against her face for the hypocrite bitch she is. Ian didn't even get mad at her and fucking hypocrite bitch gets mad at Ian for kissing Holly even if he comes clean about it. That was most perfect opportunity wasted for Chad Ian to evolve into "GIGA CHAD IAN".:confused:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Another thought, If Ivy found out that Lena did a threesome with Ian with "LOUISE" what are the chances that she would go for Ian to get one over Louise?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Anyone know what are conditions for getting Cherry scene for example you don't have to be on this character path and I'm trying to play her path in ch12 prologue only.
THANK YOU!

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Another thought, If Ivy found out that Lena did a threesome with Ian with "LOUISE" what are the chances that she would go for Ian to get one over Louise?
I mean, she didn't do Jeremy to spite Louise (actually she hasn't even done him yet, still) and if anything, finding out he was "with" her turned her off of Jeremy. At best I'd think Ivy would think nothing of it. At worst I'd think she'd think him less interesting.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not sure if Ivy considers Louise worthy enough of her attention to pull this sort of thing. And right now, if the game variables are anything to go by, it's far more likely there's going to be Lena/Ivy/Jeremy threesome on some people's paths.

SerHawkes is going to be thrilled, am sure. :whistle::coffee:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Jeremy is scraping the bottom of the barrel --- even MArcel is a more exclusive wine than Jeremy.
Anyone know what are conditions for getting Cherry scene for example you don't have to be on this character path and I'm trying to play her path in ch12 prologue only.
THANK YOU!
I mean, she didn't do Jeremy to spite Louise (actually she hasn't even done him yet, still) and if anything, finding out he was "with" her turned her off of Jeremy. At best I'd think Ivy would think nothing of it. At worst I'd think she'd think him less interesting.
No points for banging the manwhore of the club, now, is there !

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I mean, she didn't do Jeremy to spite Louise (actually she hasn't even done him yet, still) and if anything finding out he was "with" her turned her off of Jeremy. At best I'd think Ivy would think nothing of it. At worst I'd think she'd think him less interesting.
I mean she may take it as an insult to her that Lena thinks Louise is worthy enough to get this level of treatment instead of her. At the very least Lena may lose relationship points minimum and who knows Lena might've to make it up to her.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I mean she may take it as an insult to her that Lena thinks Louise is worthy enough to get this level of treatment instead of her. At the very least Lena may lose relationship points minimum and who knows Lena might've to make it up to her.
I just don't think Ivy really cares be honest. It's taken most of the game for her to even be mildly curious about Ian and the only time she cares about Louise is when she's opposing her points about materialism and sexuality.

Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes