ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Anyone know what are conditions for getting Cherry scene for example you don't have to be on this character path and I'm trying to play her path in ch12 prologue only.
The scene plays at the beginning of the chapter if Ian and Cherry are together:
Python:
    if ian_cherry_dating:
        jump v12cherryscene
    else:
        jump v12office

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ and | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Not sure if Ivy considers Louise worthy enough of her attention to pull this sort of thing. And right now, if the game variables are anything to go by, it's far more likely there's going to be Lena/Ivy/Jeremy threesome on some people's paths.

SerHawkes is going to be thrilled, am sure. :whistle::coffee:
SerHawkes(and me):
In my save file

Dromedari

Jan 10, 2018
Ian's scene with BadJess if he doesn't take advantage of her is very heartwarming. Clearly Jess has a lot of problems and I hope Ian can help her. It would be great if Ian could help heal her wounds and teach her to trust again.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Another thought, If Ivy found out that Lena did a threesome with Ian with "LOUISE" what are the chances that she would go for Ian to get one over Louise?
I mean, she didn't do Jeremy to spite Louise (actually she hasn't even done him yet, still) and if anything, finding out he was "with" her turned her off of Jeremy. At best I'd think Ivy would think nothing of it. At worst I'd think she'd think him less interesting.
She's always seen Louise as inconsequential. In her mind, anyone who sleeps with Louise has no standards and isn't worth her time. With that said, even if Jeremy didn't fuck Louise, it's plain to see Ivy sees him as a fucking moron who isn't even worth the shit that comes out her ass. I'd like to think that if Ian and Lena are a couple, they agree to an MFF threesome, Lena didn't indulge Louise, and Ian has some interest in Ivy, then an Ian/Lena/Ivy threesome happens.

Reactions: noturiah

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'd like to think that if Ian and Lena are a couple, they agree to an MFF threesome, Lena didn't indulge Louise, and Ian has some interest in Ivy, then an Ian/Lena/Ivy threesome happens.
Sure, with no other more specific options Ivy, or perhaps Emma, could be the given placeholder threesome option.

By the way, it was kinda cute to see Emma in that dress. Can't wait for Lena to corrupt her further towards being feminine.

Reactions: Esti and noturiah

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
She's always seen Louise as inconsequential. In her mind, anyone who sleeps with Louise has no standards and isn't worth her time. With that said, even if Jeremy didn't fuck Louise, it's plain to see Ivy sees him as a fucking moron who isn't even worth the shit that comes out her ass. I'd like to think that if Ian and Lena are a couple, they agree to an MFF threesome, Lena didn't indulge Louise, and Ian has some interest in Ivy, then an Ian/Lena/Ivy threesome happens.
She doesn't think less of Lena for sleeping with Louise IIRC:unsure: but yes your second is interesting too "what if they didn't do threesome with Louise".

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
But she doesn't think less of Lena for sleeping with Louise IIRC
She actually does. She frequently mocks her for "lezzing it out" with Louise, and if Lena finally stops and tells Ivy she's "too clingy", she says something like "And you're just figuring that out now?"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There is no Lena check?
I don't think there needs to be, because the only way for that variable to remain set at that point is to have Ian decide to end things with Lena in favor of getting together with Cherry.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
So this update has some updates

Ian can now be dominant with Cherry, arguably more so then any other girl except Lena. Maybe once again showing how similiar they are?

Cindy seems to be developing a cumshot/bukkake fetish. She acts all prim and proper but deep down clearly enjoys being dirtied and cummed on. I think its no coincidence that previously when Ian eats her ass she says it dirty and now she asks for him to do it again, same with him cumming on her, says its gross but clearly enjoys it.

Alison scene is hard to get because of the Cindy glitch and it not being in the gallery. Seems like more of the same boobjob/filming/asking for creampie/asking for anal content. There is a dialogue option marked with the same sad face as the cuck route. Maybe a tease for Jeremy/Alison cuck content?

Minerva scene was pretty basic, especially compared to her last scene. It is an option now to have her help with the book contest. I wonder if you blew her off she will interfere with the results?

Jess got some content, though she doesnt seem thrilled with it. If you didnt sleep with her Ian can be quite friendly with her in the morning. Seems like there will be two minor routes with her, one where she is used by Ian as sextoy and one similiar to good Jess route in GGGB.

Ian can express his concerns over Axel and Cindy. If he is too aggressive or direct she will fly off tthe handle and he can tank his relantionship with her. I wonder what the better option here is: say you trust her (heart option) or saying she needs to figure her shit out (witts option). Obviously the former keeps Cindy happy, but the latter seems to make her actually reflect. Either option still lets Ian give her the necklet, but the latter it is a little awkward.

Ian can also hear about Lena's cheating. I'm not sure if it depends on who or how many people she cheated with, but on my "Lena cheats with everyone route", Ian monologues to himself saying he knows its true. So theres that drama right as Ian and Lena are going to the same beach.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't think you should expect a Lena/Ian scene in every single release now that Eva's decided to split them into four.

I wouldn't disagree about the price, but keep in mind that for a loyal patreon that pays the same amount every month, whether a tiny update comes out now with some of the content or in two more months with more is sort of the same.
There's a sex scene for Lena/Ian literally at the end of Chapter 11, i.e. just before this prologue. I think having a bit of a breather is fine in this case.

They're most likely going to get at least one scene in the later part of the update, after Lena joins the scooby gang on Sunday.
That's why splitting the game into smaller episodes wasn't such a good idea. Firstly, we lost the feeling that we were playing for two characters, and secondly, for many players the updates may be empty.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
She actually does. She frequently mocks her for "lezzing it out" with Louise, and if Lena finally stops and tells Ivy she's "too clingy", she says something like "And you're just figuring that out now?"
Doesn't Ivy also say that to Lena if she sleeps with Holly? Just seems to me that Ivy is just surprised that Lena may be more open to being with women than she initially thought. I think Ivy is amused if you're Louise's mistress tho.

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Doesn't Ivy also say that to Lena if she sleeps with Holly? Just seems to me that Ivy is just surprised that Lena may be more open to woman than she initially thought. I think Ivy is amused if you're Louise's mistress tho.
Ivy is mad jealous tho, even more so with Louise. She has a huge crush on her bestie since her teens. Lena was also her haven when Ivy was going through bad times as a teen. Quite cliche, but realistic nonetheless.
I also bet that Ivy doesn't sleep around at all and her dick count is really low. She seems more inclined to pussy. She is all about that strong female image. It could go both ways in that aspect tho.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Super disappointed to find out it's only Ian's side but the couple of sex scene we got are pretty hot. Also, I was under the impression we are getting the vacation thingy in this update, no?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Jess got some content, though she doesnt seem thrilled with it. If you didnt sleep with her Ian can be quite friendly with her in the morning. Seems like there will be two minor routes with her, one where she is used by Ian as sextoy and one similiar to good Jess route in GGGB.
I only played Jess from the gallery, which doesn't have the non-sex option. It's good there's an option. It means the sex scene was handled very well from a narrative standpoint. This jaded version of Jess is used to sex as a commodity, where good will from men doesn't exist, trading pussy-crumbs cynically for each favor bestowed upon her since that's all they ever want in the end. The sex scene was hot of course, but it shows that all very well from a dramatic standpoint too. Pretty well done. I'm sure not sleeping with her could lead to future development with a less jaded "bad jess" who sees some good in the world. Where the other route just reconfirms her low self-esteem and bad life experience ...plus maybe a few strange new warts on Ian's dick. :unsure:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes