dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I've seen a few people trying to say that she's trying to get a baby and I've got to disagree. Why would she constantly tell Ian to wear a condom if she actually wanted a kid? The reason she treats Jeremy different from Ian is because she has actual romantic feelings for him since childhood and Ian can feel the same way. So while she gets upset she believes it was an accident due to how into the sex they get.

So basically the reason she doesn't get too upset is that she knows that it was an accident and wants a romantic relationship and isn't sure if Ian is ready for one after his breakup with Gillian so she doesn't want to push him away. At least that's how I read Allison's character if you romance her.
I think you're saying that because there are a multitude of paths where you sleep with Alison this update and that may vary the reactions. An Ian going out with Lena or who has otherwise no relationship with Alison is practically being begged by her to come inside.

I'm reading this as an Ian-less Alison (who will soon be pushing 30) reasserting her chances and taking a new, aggressive stance to get what she wants. People reassess what they're willing to give up in life all the time in order to get what they want. It may have recently dawned on her (maybe in an act of desperation) that, at least for her, it's worth it. She's shooting her shot... er.. or allowing Ian to shoot his.. all up in her uterus.

Last edited:

blobbyblob123

Oct 6, 2021
For a grappler Ian, try to stay on the defensive for the first round, dodge/block/defend incoming hits, don't bring the fight to the ground too early or too often -- doing it just once with a throw for some damage/points is enough, don't let the opponent learn your moves. Basically, conserve your strength while letting the other guy tire himself out. In the second round take him to the ground on counter, pressure him then go for submission. If he's sufficiently tired he won't have enough strength to resist, and will need to tap out.
i only have the bottom two options when grappling him and by the second round, only the option to charge for the takedown is available. is it because i didnt train enough?

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There isn't any drama or fighting over the game in the last few pages, color me surprised. I kinda made it a tradition to come here once a month to read the comments, complains, discussions, and arguments.
Incoming!

Actually, after laying down 10s of pages of arguments on how the writing is crap and basically all the characters exist to serve evakiss's cheating bully fetish, I finally realized what I was doing wrong.

I had never taken the Alison true love path.

Ignoring the 2 doller strumpet Lena, playing Ian to find true love in Alison was the most fun I've had yet in this game, not getting dragged down by cindy/lena/ivy and their gutterfolk shenanigans, it's extremely enjoyable as a pure dating sim. Alison is by far the best LI, and comes free of all the baggage the rest of the cast is swimming in. (except for Holly)

-edit: everyone talking about how technical the fight was, it seemed like a snooze if you went to the gym regularly and stuck with jiu-jitsu.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023

WTF does she want than?:rolleyes:
I suppose in fairness, the exchange after having sex in chapter 11 is

Allison: Too bad we won't be able to do this anymore when you get a girlfriend!
Ian: I don't think you need to worry about that...

So, again, he doesn't outright say he loves her, and since it's text without any indication of emotion, subtext, or conotation as written they're just two robots communicating. But picturing it as a scene in a movie and with the previous 10 chapters of build up, it's pretty clear Ian would be saying "I don't think you need to worry about that" with a sly grin on his face, a hint of amusement in his voice, and perhaps a chuckle; which would make for a clear indication in normal conversation that he's into Allison something fierce at this point.

Mtmtmt007

Mar 2, 2021
Maybe deleting your persistent file, but that's just a guess. Unless you're just trying to start over, in that case delete your entire save folder but I'm gonna assume that's fairly obvious and probably not what you're aiming for.
Yes I tried that but that isn't what I was aiming for

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
i only have the bottom two options when grappling him and by the second round, only the option to charge for the takedown is available. is it because i didnt train enough?
The top option for grappling requires Ian to have some solid kickboxing skills:
Python:
                        "{image=icon_wits.webp}Feint and shoot" if kickboxing > 3 and v12_grappling_count == 1 or kickboxing > 4:
So, at least 4 points in kickboxing, and this can be done only once. Subsequent feints will need kickboxing of 5+

In second round the top options require a solid mix of kickboxing and jiujitsu:
Python:
                    menu:
                        "{image=icon_wits.webp}Feint and shoot" if kickboxing > 4 and jiujitsu > 3:
//...
                        "{image=icon_attack.webp}Attack and shoot" if kickboxing > 3 and jiujitsu > 3 or kickboxing > 4:
In fact, i don't think it's actually possible to meet these requirements, at least for the top option (kickboxing 5+ and jiujitsu 4+) The second option can be done with kickboxing of 5+, while the other check (both skills at 4+) is probably not possible to achieve. Either the intention is for these options to become available in the next tournament rounds only, or EK has overestimated the level of attributes the player can get over the course of the game. We'll probably have to wait and see if there's any changes regarding this in the next update.

Reactions: | Vee |

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I think it's only possible to get a 2/5 combo or a 3/4 combo naturally.
I got 3/5 though so it should be possible? Whatever I hated it, others can disagree that's fine.
I wonder if just forgetting this game until it's complete would be the correct choice, at least then I will only get disappointed once if the game ends up being not what I want.
Not gonna do that but I probably should.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The Ian/Cindy content appears to be bugged, if they never had sex. Because suddenly they're having sex, and acting like they've been doing it for a while. Also if Jeremy and Louise split up, he's acting like they're still together. That was two major bugs on just the first route I played. So I think I'm gonna wait till the beta version is released before playing anymore

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I got 3/5 though so it should be possible?
The way the attributes for both skills get increased is a bit of a mess with bugs and then bug fixes added to earlier chapters which the players who have saves from later point in the game won't get any benefit from. So it's kinda hard to tell what's the limit if the player focuses all their efforts on training.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
ffive can i ask about Holly and Lena's dynamic?
If Lena is not attracted to Holly / not choose lesbian love options towards Holly, does that Lena still gets mad and fall out of love from Ian if Ian slept with Holly during the trip with Holly?

Last edited:

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
will there be anything new for alison in v12 or is it just the scenes that was added this prologue?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
will there be anything new for alison in v12 or is it just the scenes that was added this prologue?
Right now Allison's content is limited to just the prologue so far. There could be more later, but Ian is going on vacation with Perry and Allison wasn't able to attend. After Ian's point of view at the beach party, it will switch to Lena's PoV and finish the trip at the beach and epilogue. So it's doubtful there will be more,

Reactions: Mark17 and hhhhy

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Incoming!

Actually, after laying down 10s of pages of arguments on how the writing is crap and basically all the characters exist to serve evakiss's cheating bully fetish, I finally realized what I was doing wrong.

I had never taken the Alison true love path.

Ignoring the 2 doller strumpet Lena, playing Ian to find true love in Alison was the most fun I've had yet in this game, not getting dragged down by cindy/lena/ivy and their gutterfolk shenanigans, it's extremely enjoyable as a pure dating sim. Alison is by far the best LI, and comes free of all the baggage the rest of the cast is swimming in. (except for Holly)

-edit: everyone talking about how technical the fight was, it seemed like a snooze if you went to the gym regularly and stuck with jiu-jitsu.
Romance path,blonde bimbo path,all Alison paths are great.
Best girl,if you hate Alison you hate fun.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
ffive can i ask about Holly and Lena's dynamic?
If Lena is attracted to Holly / not choose lesbian love options towards Holly, does that Lena still gets mad and fall out of love from Ian if Ian slept with Holly during the trip with Holly?
If Ian cheats on Lena with Holly, then Lena dumps him regardless of her feelings towards Holly. She''ll forgive him for a kiss, but anything more than that, and he's toast. Ian can't have a sexual relationship with both Lena and Holly ( at least not yet anyway). Maybe a threesome in the future, if Lena and Holly have had sex together, and Ian and Lena have a more open relationship?

Reactions: ffive
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes