mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
he does...
why do they have to be friends?
he knows Cindy has a BF and he sees Ian has a hots for her, why not send him a hot pic to provoke him
that would be hot banter and actually a 5head move to provocate ian into doing some stupid stuff and get jelouse if he calls cindy which would be a bad idea :unsure: :unsure:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I understand that your fetish may be to humiliate Ian, but the Cindy x Axel tandem is not going to do that. It doesn't make narrative sense.
do you even play the game and read the dialouge ?? it 100% does make sens and is teased all the time with axel almost touching cindy pussy and provocate ian

axell and ian have competition he is kinda the MAIN antagonist in game next to rich grandpa

than you have the monologe of ian where he is like it feels like hyenas sorround cindy (prob axel ,ian ,wildcats guys)

than you have cindys naive character that really wants to be famouse/center of attention

than you have lenas moniologe where she is like axel is always drama and cindy has no idea what she is getting into if you dont warn her

and so on.........

so it makes 100% sens narrativly

Reactions: MaliPizdek

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
do you even play the game and read the dialouge ?? it 100% does make sens and is teased all the time with axel almost touching cindy pussy and provocate ian

axell and ian have competition he is kinda the MAIN antagonist in game next to rich grandpa

than you have the monologe of ian where he is like it feels like hyenas sorround cindy (prob axel ,ian ,wildcats guys)

than you have cindys naive character that really wants to be famouse/center of attention

than you have lenas moniologe where she is like axel is always drama and cindy has no idea what she is getting into if you dont warn her

and so on.........

so it makes 100% sens narrativly
Read and played and no, it still doesn't make any narrative sense that Axel sends photos of Cindy to Ian. Do you think so? Go ahead, we'll see who the future agrees with xD

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Read and played and no, it still doesn't make any narrative sense that Axel sends photos of Cindy to Ian. Do you think so? Go ahead, we'll see who the future agrees with xD
ok so eva accidentally wrote all this dialogue by accidents I guess

I dont know if axel send pics put there will def be POTENTIAL drama depends on your decissions and axel will not stop that ians is ALMOST in a relationship with her

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022

I dont know if axel send pics put there will def be POTENTIAL drama depends on your decissions and axel will not stop that ians is ALMOST in a relationship with her
No one has discussed the potential drama, nor the problems that will arise, what I have denied is sending photos and I will continue to do so

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
What is clear is that it had to end up biting her in the ass, just like Ian, and I imagine they would care very little hahahaha

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
For all those who apparently don’t follow the Patreon.

This was a PROLOGUE! Not the full chapter.

Eva has begun breaking the chapters down into 3 parts. Prologue; Main Story; Epilogue.
It’s her way of giving us content without making us wait long periods of time.

Hopefully this clears things up.
Thanks for the clarification, I hope someone releases Android mods in the epilogue version(s)

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I love the corrupt, unfaithful Lena, without codes and with a false sense of guilt who always goes for more. If Ian needs money, could he work as one of Santa Claus's reindeer this Christmas? :unsure:
The first game I played had Lena offended by Axel with Cherry and Ian with Holly while being as hypocritically promiscuous as can be....I, too, found this very amusing. But then when the Seymour thing started happening, I realized the game had real possibilities, so I began the second one, keeping Lena chaste, intelligent, kind, wise, and only in a love/sexual relationship with Holly in case Seymour would wish to exploit such a relationship in the future. If, in the future, I see a gallery with Ian and Lena as Seymour's sex dolls, I will do a game that fosters an Ian/Lena relationship do enable its in-story access.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

Ian the loser cuck pretty much starts crying trying to make Cindy stay away from Axel in this prologue:KEK:
Axel is going to tap that blonde ass and i cant wait.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Unless I'm forgetting something, there is a bug in the conversation with Jeremy regarding Cindy, Jeremy knows Ian and Cindy are fucking even if Ian stopped at the kiss and didn't fuck her in the alley so they are not seen by Jeremy and Ivy.

Python:
if ian_cindy_over or ian_cindy_dating:
        $ fjeremy = "n"
        j "Speaking of which... I don't even wanna ask, but..."
        $ fian = "n"
        j "Your... {i}thing{/i} with you-know-who... Have you settled that or is it still a thing?"
This should be a check with ian_cindy_sex instead of ian_cindy_over and ian_cindy_dating .

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I tried to do the lesbian route Lena but I stopped moving forward because most of the scenes are with Louise and I can't stand her because of her insecurities and lack of personality that makes me not like her, I like Lena's scenes with Holly and Ivy but not as many as I would like and in the case of Seymour I like his scenes but I have the feeling that he is going to fall short in content and we will not be able to see how he takes Lena to new, more exciting limits that we could see and it is a shame if I am right
I did not yet encounter a lesbian scene with Louise; probably because in both games (promiscuous and chaste), I kept Lena as kind to Stan. In the promiscuous game she does have a three way with Jeremy and Louise and at one point pushes Louise away to corral Jeremy's penis for herself.
In the second game, I had Lena and Holly leave Ivy to watch a movie at Lena's place and that is where the sexual romance between them begin. I found it hotter than staying with Ivy in a threesome (but did a save in between in case of a fizzle).
One logistical problem with EK's games is that you cannot make a choice and then hit the back button to undo it. I do not understand why since the coding seems simple enough; just continue a linked list or stack of scenes. So instead I wind up with a plethora of useless saves without remembering their histories.

I happen to like the word "plethora"; I was not sure how I was going to work it in to my conversations with people this weekend. Thank you for that.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Lena's wonderful hypocrisy. Kissing Holly is an almost unforgivable crime because she's her friend, but she's okay with giving Jeremy a handjob
Eh, if Ian makes a move on Holly then Lena doesn't want to get involved because she doesn't want to hurt Holly's feelings. But she doesn't view Ian as a shy, sheltered girl who needs to be looked out for (and also someone she's a big fan of) so yeah, she doesn't treat him the same way. I don't think she's really far off, here.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
To have Louise as a sex partner you have to break her relationship with Jeremy and you do this by telling her what Jeremy does with Ivy or in the game where the 4 of them are you have to let Ivy give him oral sex, if you made any decision that you don't like, you can go to the cell phone menu, go to load on the letter A and you can see your most recent choices and go back a little and choose another option
Thank you! Where is this "cell phone menu"? I just invoked the game and cannot find it. I looked under settings, controls, and main menu. Do you actually mean that I would need to play on a cell phone??

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Thank you! Where is this "cell phone menu"? I just invoked the game and cannot find it. I looked under settings, controls, and main menu. Do you actually mean that I would need to play on a cell phone??
I think they mean autosaves the game creates. You can access these by invoking the cell phone with right click and then from the Load page

1701535258749.png

by clicking the letter "A":

1701535207448.png

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes