Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
If Lena was such a slut, she would have started posting naughty content on Stalkfap, as soon as Ivy told her about it. She wouldn't have waited months to actually build up the nerve to finally do it. She only becomes slutty, because the player corrupts her by degrees, over an extended period. It's never a forgone conclusion.

She doesn't really want to have anything to do with Axel. The player has to make her want him again. She never really fancies Robert at all. Once again the player has to make her indulge him. Mike is there, as the alternative to Ian, on routes where they never get together or split up. Yeah, she can end up having a slutty, cheating relationship with him as well. But to claim that's his only purpose, is just false. He's also a possible future love interest for Lena. With Jeremy, Lena has to obsess over him for quite sometime and only if you choose for her to love big dicks. You have to have her jump through a number of hoops to get anywhere near Jeremy. If she was a slut, why would she ever hesitate?

Marcel requires her to fantasise about big cocks, Seymour pretty much blackmails her into indulging him, with Jack she needs to flirt outrageously with him and she can only get Mark if Ian is dating Holly and not her. It's impossible for Lena to have sex with any guys but Ian and Robert, without the player consciously deciding to make Lena into a slut. So the notion that it's some kind of inevitabilty, is just plain untrue.
Even if you decide to pursue Mike upon meeting him and fuck with him, Lena may later regret it and not contact him again, leaving him in a mistake that she does not want to repeat, continuing to pursue him requires actively writing him a text and after that insisting with a selfie.

Reactions: sava75 and GokutheG

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
He knows about Axel, Mike, Mark, Jack and Marcel and himself obviously. But he only mentions himself and Axel's name to Ian, for the rest he tells Ian Lena "has been fooling around".

By the way, this solves an old argument in this thread about how much Jeremy knew about Lena fucking around. He really is the worst bro ever.
HE AIN'T BRO OF NO ONE!

Problem with Jeremy is I saw red flag in him when Ian directly tells him to stop going for Alison. But then he instead of trying to solve or make Ian stop persue Cindy, he just closed eyes. From than on, this "Friend" is hides Gillian(Chameleon's) arrival, than this very "Friend" when knew she was fooling around other's, still this piece of shit doesn't tell any his Friend(Ian) instead he went ahead to dip his toes in flowing water and goes on to bag his friend's(Ian) GF who he knew was in love with her.

Only person in whole VN who is Bro of Ian is Wade as of now. Perry is also beginning to show his true colors and I won't be surprised if Perry too tries to get his little toes wet.

Will have to see if in FINAL VERSION OF PROLOGUE Ian having threesome with LenaxLouise has any impact on Jeremy telling Ian about Lena's train stopping at very platform or not(This shouldn't depend on LenaxIanxLouise and is also not depending on LenaxIanxLouise as of Now).

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
He knows about Axel, Mike, Mark, Jack and Marcel and himself obviously. But he only mentions himself and Axel's name to Ian, for the rest he tells Ian Lena "has been fooling around".

By the way, this solves an old argument in this thread about how much Jeremy knew about Lena fucking around. He really is the worst bro ever.
According to you, Jeremy is the worst friend of all time but if we do the same with Ian in the case of Louise, Cindy, Emma and Cherry who are or could be love interests of your friends and I'm sure many of you did, depending on what route we choose, could it be Ian who confesses that he had the threesome with Lena and Louise, if we do all that with Ian will it be the same as Jeremy or worse friends? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
That's absolute nonsense. You can tell Robert, you're not interested. You don't go home with Mike. You don't fixate on Jeremy's big dick and you let Ivy deal with him during truth or dare. You burn all Axel's photos and tell him you don't want to see him again. You refuse to model with him at Seymour's shoot. You tell Seymour you're not interested in his deal, however much he threatens you. You tell Marcel you're not obsessed with big dicks. You don't flirt too much with Jack. You don't go along with Ivy's plan to corrupt Holly, and after her party you go home on your own. Lena and Louise just stay friends If you choose to do any of these things, then yes there's a greater likelihood that Lena is going to end up as a slut. But that is your choice, and unless you are a very naive person, it's not that difficult to realise in advance, where making those kinds of choices is going to lead.

Lena is a nude model, so she's always going to attract the kind of guys, who just want to fuck her, and nothing else. And she doesn't have to do anything, because those guys are making all the running to chat her up. Ian on the other hand, does not have women actively pursuing him ( apart from maybe Alison) , he only gets to fuck around by a making a big initial effort to persuade them. So yeah, the player has to try harder to make Lena remain loyal, because she is constantly faced with temptation, that in most cases she never even asked for. Whereas Ian has to go looking for that temptation, because he is not a sex symbol, like Lena is, because of what she does as a model.

It seems to me, you don't like the fact that Lena is the object of so much attention from men other than Ian. But come on, she's a nude model, and that just goes with the territory. It's got nothing to do with her being a slut, or more likely to be one. And everything to do, with her being the centre of attention. Which she can't avoid being, without changing the game and giving her a completely different occupation.

I play this game, with Lena adopting a variety of incarnations from nasty slut right through to totally faithful girlfriend. And there is no difficulty making her into the kind of Lena, I want for that particular playthrough. She literally is, what I choose her to be on that occasion. If I choose for her to be faithful, then that's what she is, and the game doesn't prevent me from achieving that. She may be open to more temptation than Ian is, because the most powerful man in Baluart is obsessed with her, and is deliberately making her life difficult, so she feels she has to take his 'deal'. But in the end, she doesn't have to give in to any temptation, unless you CHOOSE for her to do so.

I don't like how the two stories are treated, in the courses I've played I've never paired Ian and Lena, I find her character false and ambiguous, Ian's is more almost real in his way of behaving, you yourself admitted that one mistake is enough to make Lena a slut, this makes you understand then that I'm right that she was created for this, there's no point in a loyal Lena, the game would flow without sense, but not because I don't like it, but because you're forced to turn her into a slut if you want to play longer, Lena is a nude model not a lape dancer like Ivy, in that case I could understand what you're saying, but I think it's Lena's nature to look for assholes, right I can avoid Robert and Mike, but have you asked yourself other than fucking Lena what purpose they would have in the game, Ian doesn't seem to have to beg anyone, maybe he uses calmer ways, but he doesn't beg anyone, Holly is in love with him, Alison confesses more sometimes vaguely that Jeremy is his second choice because the first one doesn't show interest, and we all know who the first choice is, if he then fucks Cherry or the blonde, I don't think it's because he's begging, but rather, the opposite.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't like how the two stories are treated, in the courses I've played I've never paired Ian and Lena, I find her character false and ambiguous, Ian's is more almost real in his way of behaving, you yourself admitted that one mistake is enough to make Lena a slut, this makes you understand then that I'm right that she was created for this, there's no point in a loyal Lena, the game would flow without sense, but not because I don't like it, but because you're forced to turn her into a slut if you want to play longer, Lena is a nude model not a lape dancer like Ivy, in that case I could understand what you're saying, but I think it's Lena's nature to look for assholes, right I can avoid Robert and Mike, but have you asked yourself other than fucking Lena what purpose they would have in the game, Ian doesn't seem to have to beg anyone, maybe he uses calmer ways, but he doesn't beg anyone, Holly is in love with him, Alison confesses more sometimes vaguely that Jeremy is his second choice because the first one doesn't show interest, and we all know who the first choice is, if he then fucks Cherry or the blonde, I don't think it's because he's begging, but rather, the opposite.
I would say, again depending on routes, Holly is only in love with Ian if that's what you choose. In my 2 saves, she is not in love with him. Also, Ian pretty much begs and simps hard to get with Cindy...real hard.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
According to you, Jeremy is the worst friend of all time but if we do the same with Ian in the case of Louise, Cindy, Emma and Cherry who are or could be love interests of your friends and I'm sure many of you did, depending on what route we choose, could it be Ian who confesses that he had the threesome with Lena and Louise, if we do all that with Ian will it be the same as Jeremy or worse friends? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:
In fact, in prologue 12, after the fight, Ian confesses to Jeremy that he had a threesome with Lena and Louise and Jeremy congratulates him and considers him a genius. Curiously, Ian is not amused that Jeremy fucks Alison after breaking up with her and telling Jeremy at the beginning of the game that he didn't care if he pursuing her.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
According to you, Jeremy is the worst friend of all time but if we do the same with Ian in the case of Louise, Cindy, Emma and Cherry who are or could be love interests of your friends and I'm sure many of you did, depending on what route we choose, could it be Ian who confesses that he had the threesome with Lena and Louise, if we do all that with Ian will it be the same as Jeremy or worse? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:
I think that Jeremy fucking Lena is worse than Ian fucking Louise in the threesome. My reasoning is that Ian tells Jeremy about it almost inmediately after happening while Jeremy takes a really long time to tell because Lena tells him to shut up, so he priorices Lena over his bro Ian. And Jeremy's case is potentially worse if he fucks Lena after Ian telling him that he has serious feelings for her, while Jeremy doesn't give a fuck about Louise no matter your choices as Ian or Lena.

Now Ian hiding the photoshoot and fucking Cindy makes him a worse friend to Wade that anything Jeremy might do. But Ian is Wade's friend, not his bro, so Jeremy is still the worst bro ever :D .

Emma's case I think it's no so clear cut, Perry has done nothing about it for years and Ian has also known her for the same ammount of time and has the same right to feel something for her and act on it. Of course if you tell Perry that you are going to help him with Emma and end up fucking her, that's pretty scummy.

But at the end of the day Ian is the MC, so morals and perceptions are around that.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
That's absolute nonsense. You can tell Robert, you're not interested. You don't go home with Mike. You don't fixate on Jeremy's big dick and you let Ivy deal with him during truth or dare. You burn all Axel's photos and tell him you don't want to see him again. You refuse to model with him at Seymour's shoot. You tell Seymour you're not interested in his deal, however much he threatens you. You tell Marcel you're not obsessed with big dicks. You don't flirt too much with Jack. You don't go along with Ivy's plan to corrupt Holly, and after her party you go home on your own. Lena and Louise just stay friends If you choose to do any of these things, then yes there's a greater likelihood that Lena is going to end up as a slut. But that is your choice, and unless you are a very naive person, it's not that difficult to realise in advance, where making those kinds of choices is going to lead.
There's no point in playing Lena's part if you're not going to turn her into a slut, if you don't then every time you play with her it'll be a maximum of 5 minutes of text until you get to Ian again... Have you ever tried playing with her by refusing all the opportunities you mentioned? because I've done that and it turns Lena into such a secondary character that it would be better for the game to be all about Ian.
No matter what you say, nothing will change the idea that Lena was made to be a slut.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
My take on Ian vs Lena in Slut Streak:
  1. First of all, both MC's can be played however the player wants them to be, meaning both have slut streaks they can reach but their Slut streak reach(how many people they bag) and how quickly they succumb to it depends on my second point.
  2. Secondly, Lena has more sexual experience than Ian. Ian has been only with Gillian(Chameleon) IIRC. and after her 4 years, break. While Lena has many relationships and experience from them. What Lena may feel is normal in sex may not be so normal for Ian. But it's due to that experience of Lena is that she can easily go ahead in Slut Streak than Ian. Give Ian some time( a chapter or two) and you will notice him getting more promiscuous overtime.
This is all to it. You can see in this prologue how Ian becomes more bold(should've happened in previous chapter - yeah I'm talking about LenaxIanxLouise Threesome after knowing Lena was and is baging Louise continuously but better late than never).

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Even if you decide to pursue Mike upon meeting him and fuck with him, Lena may later regret it and not contact him again, leaving him in a mistake that she does not want to repeat, continuing to pursue him requires actively writing him a text and after that insisting with a selfie.
Going with Mike at all, is a bit slutty, because he has a girlfriend, and Lena knows that. And bearing in mind, her own recent experience of being cheated on. It's a bit naughty really for her to have sex with him. Even if Lena has not been on any dates with Ian and is thus totally single. Having sex with Mike even once, and doing the same thing to his girlfriend, that Cherry did to her, is still a pretty slutty thing to do. That's why I say the player has to consciously decide that Lena is going to become slutty, by sleeping with Mike. Because alright she has a few drinks and flirts with Mike and gets hot and bothered, but in the end Louise gives her the perfect excuse to stand back and say do I really want to do this? And you the player have to allow her to give in to those desires. That nine times out of ten she'd probably ignore, because common sense tells her it's a bad idea to fuck someone else's boyfriend. Lena isn't a nymphomaniac by nature, the player has to consciously make her that way by degrees.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I think Emma is fair game even if Ian knows Perry likes her. And even if Ian encourages Perry and at the same time sleep with Emma, it's still fair game since it's just a hook up.

I think what Ian did to Wade is far worse than what Jeremy did to Ian because Wade and Cindy is in an established relationship.

While on Jeremy's side, Ian and Lena are not even dating when Lena has threesome with Jeremy and Louise, they are just hooking up.

I don't think in Chapter 9 Lena is able to say "yes" to Ian if she ever sucked Jeremy's dick or screwing with Jeremy.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Going with Mike at all, is a bit slutty, because he has a girlfriend, and Lena knows that. And bearing in mind, her own recent experience of being cheated on. It's a bit naughty really for her to have sex with him. Even if Lena has not been on any dates with Ian and is thus totally single. Having sex with Mike even once, and doing the same thing to his girlfriend, that Cherry did to her, is still a pretty slutty thing to do. That's why I say the player has to consciously decide that Lena is going to become slutty, by sleeping with Mike. Because alright she has a few drinks and flirts with Mike and gets hot and bothered, but in the end Louise gives her the perfect excuse to stand back and say do I really want to do this? And you the player have to allow her to give in to those desires. That nine times out of ten she'd probably ignore, because common sense tells her it's a bad idea to fuck someone else's boyfriend. Lena isn't a nymphomaniac by nature, the player has to consciously make her that way by degrees.
you're right, what I'm trying to say is that even making that move, continuing it requires actively chasing it, you don't fuck it once and you have him in your pocket forever, the player has to go through dialogue options that include insistence to go further. If Lena were the nymphomaniac slut some claim her to be, you wouldn't need any effort to get her back into bed.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Ian can be much worse than Jeremy, especially when he has his relationship with Cindy because they have been friends since adolescence and shared many moments, the most important thing is that my previous publication was a trap for you because you confessed to me that you would betray your friends in the game to have sex with girls in the game, I wonder how many of you did it in the real world? :unsure:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Ian can be much worse than Jeremy, especially when he has his relationship with Cindy because they have been friends since adolescence and shared many moments, the most important thing is that my previous publication was a trap for you because you confessed to me that you would betray your friends in the game to have sex with girls in the game, I wonder how many of you did it in the real world? :unsure:
I don't know how anybody can say that Ian is somehow better than Lena, if he's fucking Cindy. Because not only is he doing to someone else what was done to him, with his previous girlfriend Gillian. That person is one of his best friends. So if Lena fucks Jeremy, and Ian fucks Cindy, what's the difference?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
About the whole Lena is a canon slut or not,you can do what you want in your saves but lets be real,by doing faithful saves you are missing ALOT of the games content.
Seymour-Axel path is a good example of this,if you decide to go all in with both in one save,your experience is going to be way longer than ignoring both,especially Seymour whos one of the EK favourites.

Reactions: pavlogrk

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
There's no point in playing Lena's part if you're not going to turn her into a slut, if you don't then every time you play with her it'll be a maximum of 5 minutes of text until you get to Ian again... Have you ever tried playing with her by refusing all the opportunities you mentioned? because I've done that and it turns Lena into such a secondary character that it would be better for the game to be all about Ian.
No matter what you say, nothing will change the idea that Lena was made to be a slut.
If you never played the other paths where Lena has sex with other people, then you'd never know the difference. You are looking at it from the point of view of the player, who has previously played Lena as a slut. And yeah unsurprisingly she gets a lot more content, and if you then miss that out in a future playthrough where she remains faithful to Ian, it might seem like a lot less of a game. But if you only play Ian and Lena having sex with each other, and nobody else. Then you've got no additional content to draw a comparison from. And what you claim above, is the opposite of what actually occurs.

Lena can only be made to be a slut, if the player ultimately has no choice, but to make her into one. That is obviously not the case, because you can totally play her as a faithful partner, without ever feeling that your missing out on anything. Because the only way to know that, is by making different choices.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Cindy met Wade long time after high school so no, Ian hasn't known her since adolesence.
Error because I was referring to Wade sharing many moments and so you had to realize that it was a trap for you too
But we must clarify that the uncontrollable whore is not Lena but us because she is our avatar and we make the decisions. How many of you felt like an excited bitch when Lena had sex with boys? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:
It helped me bring out my inner bitch

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
About the whole Lena is a canon slut or not,you can do what you want in your saves but lets be real,by doing faithful saves you are missing ALOT of the games content.
Seymour-Axel path is a good example of this,if you decide to go all in with both in one save,your experience is going to be way longer than ignoring both,especially Seymour whos one of the EK favourites.
I agree. I have absolutely nothing against a slutty version of Lena, anymore than Ian as a total chad. About half my playthroughs feature Lena in varying degrees of sluttiness, including nasty Lena who is totally cucking Ian and taking a cruel delight in denying him sex. I just don't agree that it's the only way to play her, and making her faithful is somehow inferior. There are different nuances to her character, that you don't see, if you only play her as a slut. They might not amount to a lot of additional content, but I find them interesting, and well worth the effort of making a playthrough with less sex. But I get it, most people are not interested in that, which is why they never have to play the game in that way. That's the beauty of being able to make different choices.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes