mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Imagin cindy is coming back from the trip the pussy full of cum and she lets ian lick :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK: just a new shampoo lotion dont worry ian I LOVEEE you so much:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

cindy after the trip KEKW

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Do you guys have any new walkthroughs? I can't figure out how to make Ian win MMA.
I use this method as a Jiu Jitsu master.

Round 1: Attack - grapple - Attack and shoot - Throw him - Secure the position - Tie him up -> Provoke - Grapple - Throw him - Submit him.

Round 2: Dodge -> Guard up - Block - Take him down - Pin him down - Submit him - Go to submission

oddgolf

Jul 27, 2017
question for all, maybe been asked before though. Do you guys judge characters based on how they act in other routes? I mean obviously its unfair to judge Lena since you make her do it but, i just played my first secondary route and decided not to go with Cindy because I though Ian would probably be anti-cheating....and Wow Cindy with Axel is a terrible, vitrulent, insecure bitch to just....everyone and it turned me off wanting to do her romance route ever again if this is somehow the type of person she is. Do others do this? or is it dumb to put one timelines judgements on another?

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
I try not to, but it's impossible not to have some bias when you're on your second or so playthrough.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
question for all, maybe been asked before though. Do you guys judge characters based on how they act in other routes? I mean obviously its unfair to judge Lena since you make her do it but, i just played my first secondary route and decided not to go with Cindy because I though Ian would probably be anti-cheating....and Wow Cindy with Axel is a terrible, vitrulent, insecure bitch to just....everyone and it turned me off wanting to do her romance route ever again if this is somehow the type of person she is. Do others do this? or is it dumb to put one timelines judgements on another?
I try not to, but it's impossible not to have some bias when you're on your second or so playthrough.
Can't really judge the MCs as they are shaped by the players but that was right, bias exist for other play through lol.
For example I do have a play through where Lena doesn't commit to anyone, and Ian committed to Cindy. I held off that play through until I can see her return without having Axel inside of her, you know what I mean :LOL:.
My guess is that if ian_cindy_love is true EK would not let Axel have her since the game pretty much automatically have Ian break up with every other girls. I can almost certain EK gonna make Axel fuck her on all other Cindy's routes especially the one with Cindy as fuck buddy, not sure if it's possible to save her relationship with Wade but my bet is on the big nope.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Something similar happened to me,Cindy being a complete cunt to Lena no matter your choices kinda ruined my image of her.
And with Louise,at first i hate her because shes a bully to Stan but after seeing her sex scenes with Lena...damn...shes HOT!

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Can't really judge the MCs as they are shaped by the players but that was right, bias exist for other play through lol.
For example I do have a play through where Lena doesn't commit to anyone, and Ian committed to Cindy. I held off that play through until I can see her return without having Axel inside of her, you know what I mean :LOL:.
My guess is that if ian_cindy_love is true EK would not let Axel have her since the game pretty much automatically have Ian break up with every other girls. I can almost certain EK gonna make Axel fuck her on all other Cindy's routes especially the one with Cindy as fuck buddy, not sure if it's possible to save her relationship with Wade but my bet is on the big nope.
In my main path I have tried, but the truth is that it looks very bad, again, the bias of knowing how relatively easy you can seduce her by paying attention to her a little, flattering her and encouraging her makes me have very little hope that one week traveling with Axel is not going to be the end of the relationship between Wade and her, no matter how much it has helped xD

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Something similar happened to me,Cindy being a complete cunt to Lena no matter your choices kinda ruined my image of her.
And with Louise,at first i hate her because shes a bully to Stan but after seeing her sex scenes with Lena...damn...shes HOT!
My only issue with it is that it's a forced outcome, like Ian and Axel. I don't mind two girls being bitchy to each other but I hate it when it's automatic. Lena is only ever given the option of being neutral or barbed with Cindy and in turn Cindy is at best mildly jealous of Lena.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
An extension to your query: If the theory of infinite universes is true, should we be judged in this universe based on our behaviors in other universes? Do "we" (the set of all our instances) form some resonance hybrid on which "we" (the set of all our instances) will be judged, and if so, by whom?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
An extension to your query: If the theory of infinite universes is true, should we be judged in this universe based on our behaviors in other universes? Do "we" (the set of all our instances) form some resonance hybrid on which "we" (the set of all our instances) will be judged, and if so, by whom?
Perhaps because of a version of us that took another path and that sees our decisions as inappropriate because it does not see them as appropriate to advance the story and tries to correct us without trying to understand the reason for our choice.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
You can't judge them on things they didn't do, but you can judge the strength of their convictions.

For example Jeremy, in most paths he won't outright betray Ian, but if all it takes for him to is for Lena to insist slightly more than she does, then it's not that he has better convictions in the other paths, just that it is never tested in those paths.

Paths that take more effort gradually require more player influence (in universe it would be peer pressure) and the NPCs become less responsible as they would be if they did the bad thing without player influence. For example Cindy doesn't just cheat on her significant other like Mike does, before that happens Ian needs to have high relationship score with her and she needs low relationship score with Wade. Mike requires one night at the club and he folds, the second chance to make him cheat in chapter 10 just requires a drunk Lena flirting with him and he folds. So in other words I would say Cindy has more backbone then Mike, even in paths where they both cheat with the MCs.

oddgolf

Jul 27, 2017
You can't judge them on things they didn't do, but you can judge the strength of their convictions.

For example Jeremy, in most paths he won't outright betray Ian, but if all it takes for him to is for Lena to insist slightly more than she does, then it's not that he has better convictions in the other paths, just that it is never tested in those paths.

Paths that take more effort gradually require more player influence (in universe it would be peer pressure) and the NPCs become less responsible as they would be if they did the bad thing without player influence. For example Cindy doesn't just cheat on her significant other like Mike does, before that happens Ian needs to have high relationship score with her and she needs low relationship score with Wade. Mike requires one night at the club and he folds, the second chance to make him cheat in chapter 10 just requires a drunk Lena flirting with him and he folds. So in other words I would say Cindy has more backbone then Mike, even in paths where they both cheat with the MCs.
agreed that to me its more like convictions, I mean its not like their existence in other realities is a completely different person...their character remains the same. i guess it just makes me percieve cindy as a character differently?

what the fug

Nov 14, 2017
Is the version in the OP download link still bugged (e.g. Cindy scene plays abruptly when you're not on that path)? I get this is a "prologue" but I don't know if the developer does bugfixes on releases of this length.

Alternatively, if someone knows what I need to edit in the files to make the Cindy stuff not happen, I can try to figure it out myself.

Reactions: bobobarbarian

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
My only issue with it is that it's a forced outcome, like Ian and Axel.
That just made me think. Wasn´t there a route where Ian and Axel could become friendly and even hang out one time?
I know it´s not in my main playthroughs but I haven´t seen it the last few times I tried different routes.
Maybe it was talked about and I just didn´t notice but has this been cut/reworked, too?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
It has been cut in rework of ch.9
This really doesn't make sense to me. What is the point of Ian being able to gain points with Alex if it leads to no impact on the story? I was disappointed that there wasn't a friendlier resolution with Axel at Ivy's birthday party if the two aren't dating.

foxloversi

Sep 27, 2023
Is there a way to have a loving IanxLena relationship, where they're dating and all, but agree to an open relationship? I had tried it but always failed. In one play Ian fucked Holly while visiting the book festival and when Lena found out, she broke up with him and Holly did so as well, basically he lost them both. In another, I had Lena seduce Jeremy and then she refused Ian to become his girlfriend, although they were still FWB. I know there's a cuckold path for Ian as well but I'm not interested in that branch, it just makes no sense for him to remain in a sexless relationship as a complete wimp while he dominates his boss and Alison.

In my opinion they work best as a loving couple, but with lax boundaries. Like a stag-vixen kind of relationship. Are we even that far story-wise? Will this be an option at all?

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes