Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Axel is like a dog and as such he doesn't like to share his food Lena, so Ian doesn't understand the poor puppy is going to be hungry. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
He will not be sharing....just combining Lena with Ian into a two course meal to be shared between himself, Seymour, and Agnes.

• Love
Reactions: Leongen43

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
In this context I dont WANT them to sleep around, but if they ARE sleeping around, Id much rather she be straight up about it instead of having these passive aggressive monologues like "omg but I cant tell him about robert and axel!"
That route is only there, to provide a possible pathway, to Ian and Lena staying together, once he discovers what she's been up to behind his back. If you're on that route, Jeremy tells Ian that Lena is cheating on him, in the current update. And you can decide whether you believe him or not. If you have a strong relationship with Jeremy, it's impossible for Ian to totally disregard what he says. So even if you choose for Ian, not to take it for granted, he'll still be wondering if it's true. And from now on he'll probably be watching Lena very closely. I reckon pretty soon, they're both heading for a showdown over this. So I don't think you'll have to listen to those kind of monologues for much longer.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I like your naivety but no Axel is toxic and seeing Ian or any other man near Lena drives him crazy, if Seymour and Agnes have plans with Ian and Lena that would be interesting to see, Ian and Lena will use vibrators in front of Seymour and Agnes And who would be in control of whom and will they have simultaneous orgasms? :unsure:
I know Axel is toxic...the scenario I was painting had him go overboard into turning Ian and Lena into puppets for Agnes and Seymour to play with...especially Agnes. Seymour merely turns Lena into a doll...but when you turn people into puppets you have truly joined up with the Dark Side. You can play with a doll....but you always need two puppets to go to the extreme.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Maybe it's not so bad if you think about it, it could be what is impossible with their current mentality but if it is expanded by Seymour and Agnes maybe that darkness will become a new world for them where they can rediscover themselves as a couple, not you. Would you like to see inside that darkness? :unsure:
I love that darkness especially when I can share it with people like you. :cool:
It might be interesting to see a loving Lena/Ian relationship exploited by the handlers into a zone where Ian must do what he is told to Lena and see him torn between his affection for her and abandoning that affection for a new violently exploitive relationship in which he can/must do the most atrocious things but can always blame it on his handlers. But what sort of club could his handlers wield over him to give him the excuse to do their bidding?....sigh...maybe just privately threatening to do even worse if he does not obey. That might give him his "out".

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
We don't know, because we don't know the other side of the story, as it's chiefly written from a Cindy perspective.

This is true. At the same time it's never really explored how flexible Cindy is - does she listen to what he's saying? Doesn't she assume he'll just lie down for whatever she wants? They seem like a mutually destructive couple, both inconsiderate of each others feelings. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was never in Cindy's plans to do stuff like accompany Wade to the video game thing from the start.

I'm a bit more symathetic to Wade in that situation because he wields less social power.
I don't think that's entirely true. Cindy goes with Wade to the Garrison on several occasions. And we can assume from that, that she's been many times before in the past. Whereas Wade's own comments regarding the kind of places Cindy would like to go to, suggest they've never actually been to any, prior to the events of the game.

We learn at the beginning of the game, that Wade is a couch potato, and Cindy has put up with this for many many months prior to the game starting. To the point, she has to bully him, to even visit his friends or go to the Garrison for a night out. He isn't making a real effort to get a job, and is pretty much living off her. Which would infuriate any woman, if he also insisted on doing only the things he wanted, and didn't help out with the household chores.

Yes, Cindy doesn't take Wade's ambition to be a pro-gamer seriously. But to be honest, neither does Ian initially, until Wade proves himself in the tournament. By the time Wade proves he's got what it takes to be a professional gamer, it's already too late to save his relationship. Only Perry really gives any real credence, to Wade making a living from gaming. All the rest of his friends think it's a pipe dream, and Wade's stubborn unwillingness to motivate himself to anything but play games, does nothing to suggest otherwise. It's hardly surprising really that Cindy concurs with them.

I'm guessing that to become a pro-gamer requires a lot of dedication, just like becoming successful at any other sport. But that might not be conducive to maintaining a relationship. I'm pretty sure Cindy didn't sign up to Wade spending all his time, getting good at playing video games, when they started dating and eventually moved in together. So why should he assume, she'll be ok with it? All of Wade's unwillingness to leave the house, not look for a paying job, refusal to help with chores or even hang out with friends, so he can just focus entirely on getting good at playing games, suggests he assumed that Cindy would go along with it. And she did for a long time, so long that Ian and Perry wonder if her and Wade will even turn up, for the first get together in their apartment.

What Wade does at the start of the game, is too little too late. He's already set in motion the frustration, that Ian or Axel is going to exploit later in the game. Cindy never signed up for him to become a pro-gamer. He should have made more of an effort, to satisfy her needs, if he wanted her to become ok with that. He was asking a lot of her, so it wasn't unreasonable for her to want something in return.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't think that's entirely true. Cindy goes with Wade to the Garrison on several occasions. And we can assume from that, that she's been many times before in the past. Whereas Wade's own comments regarding the kind of places Cindy would like to go to, suggest they've never actually been to any, prior to the events of the game.

We learn at the beginning of the game, that Wade is a couch potato, and Cindy has put up with this for many many months prior to the game starting. To the point, she has to bully him, to even visit his friends or go to the Garrison for a night out. He isn't making a real effort to get a job, and is pretty much living off her. Which would infuriate any woman, if he also insisted on doing only the things he wanted, and didn't help out with the household chores.

Yes, Cindy doesn't take Wade's ambition to be a pro-gamer seriously. But to be honest, neither does Ian initially, until Wade proves himself in the tournament. By the time Wade proves he's got what it takes to be a professional gamer, it's already too late to save his relationship. Only Perry really gives any real credence, to Wade making a living from gaming. All the rest of his friends think it's a pipe dream, and Wade's stubborn unwillingness to motivate himself to anything but play games, does nothing to suggest otherwise. It's hardly surprising really that Cindy concurs with them.

I'm guessing that to become a pro-gamer requires a lot of dedication, just like becoming successful at any other sport. But that might not be conducive to maintaining a relationship. I'm pretty sure Cindy didn't sign up to Wade spending all his time, getting good at playing video games, when they started dating and eventually moved in together. So why should he assume, she'll be ok with it? All of Wade's unwillingness to leave the house, not look for a paying job, refusal to help with chores or even hang out with friends, so he can just focus entirely on getting good at playing games, suggests he assumed that Cindy would go along with it. And she did for a long time, so long that Ian and Perry wonder if her and Wade will even turn up, for the first get together in their apartment.

What Wade does at the start of the game, is too little too late. He's already set in motion the frustration, that Ian or Axel is going to exploit later in the game. Cindy never signed up for him to become a pro-gamer. He should have made more of an effort, to satisfy her needs, if he wanted her to become ok with that. He was asking a lot of her, so it wasn't unreasonable for her to want something in return.
I dunno, I mean what you're writing makes sense, but I'm extremely suspicious of any moralistic judgements in a situation where one side is an attractive girl who's a potential sex partner and the other is a schlumpy guy.

Put another way, I wonder how many Cindy defenders there'd be if siding with Wade all game long opened up a new path where he introduced you to a new girl who was hotter than Cindy.... I bet she'd lose some of her lackeys :LOL:

Reactions: Esti

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I dunno, I mean what you're writing makes sense, but I'm extremely suspicious of any moralistic judgements in a situation where one side is an attractive girl who's a potential sex partner and the other is a schlumpy guy.

Put another way, I wonder how many Cindy defenders there'd be if siding with Wade all game long opened up a new path where he introduced you to a new girl who was hotter than Cindy.... I bet she'd lose some of her lackeys :LOL:
I don't know about other people. But I'm not especially in love with Cindy, to the point that would distract me from examining her and Wade's relationship dispassionately. Ian has no trouble doing all the right things, to persuade Cindy that he's a better option than Wade. Even to the point of getting her to ignore Axel, who everyone else assumes Ian won't be able to compete with. If it's that easy for Ian, then it should have been much easier for Wade, because Cindy was already in love with him.

Ian doesn't have to do much to get Cindy. He listens to her. He supports her desire to do something that's meaningful to her. He goes out and has fun with her, in the way that she wants. Wade could have easily done those things as well, without it costing him much, but he didn't.

Perhaps if he had, she'd have been more supportive regarding his gaming?

alexf55699

Sep 16, 2022
Hey, I have a question. I chose to steer clear of Cindy during the whole playthrough. The last encounter with Male Mc was when Cindy and Axel were shooting in his house. After that, there were no more encounters between them, but in the last chapter, suddenly, just before the Male MC MMA fight, he went to a hotel room and had sex with Cindy out of nowhere. Why did this happen? I chose all the available options to stay friends with Wade, but somehow MC had sex with her so suddenly?

tronnley123

May 3, 2018
Hey, I have a question. I chose to steer clear of Cindy during the whole playthrough. The last encounter with Male Mc was when Cindy and Axel were shooting in his house. After that, there were no more encounters between them, but in the last chapter, suddenly, just before the Male MC MMA fight, he went to a hotel room and had sex with Cindy out of nowhere. Why did this happen? I chose all the available options to stay friends with Wade, but somehow MC had sex with her so suddenly?
Its a bug

• Haha
Reactions: Sethmsf

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
It is a bug from the alpha version that was released first. EK has fixed it, but I don't know if it's uploaded here or where you got it

foxloversi

Sep 27, 2023
No.
View attachment 3143804
The open relationship variable does nearly nothing as you can see, only a few dialogue switches - and allows them to discuss the later threesome if Lena has low lust.

I understand what you're getting at with your overall post, and the answer is again no. I'd very much like a path like this myself, and as someone who's spent hours browsing and modding the scripts, it's quite clear evakass has no interest in something like this, and far prefers the bullying/cheating themes.

This is extremely evident with how the "ian_cuck" path flows; it's binary, once you're on it, you can get off it by answering "nah I dont wanna hear those stories of your professor" during the footjob scene (iirc there are some other places to get off it), point is, it's either sexless ian with humiliation, or full relationship with fucking, and Lena keeps any indiscretions secret. Again, it's crystal clear what eva likes to anyone who's read the code at length.

Don't listen to the others trying to offer half-cocked story-based refutations of this. The reality is some code segments just aren't that developed (which is understandable, only so much time in the day for dev). Another example of this is the part with Lena-Ian relationship start you mentioned. The Lena-Ian relationship fork is conditioned on NOT v8_jeremy_sex, yet then under that condition branch, there are additional checks for v8_jeremy_sex, so it's not clear from the sloppy coding if that was supposed to block the whole fork or not.

Having said all that, Alison has a few variables that look to leave future options for stuff like that open, unfortunately, it looks like it'll just be with Jeremy again - I'd expect a future 2nd threesome scene with them in a future update.
Thanks for the comprehensive answer. It's such a waste that Eva ignores this route, probably because it lacks the drama she obviously prefers before meaningful dialogue. I still expect there will be a possible ending with Lena and Ian in a loving, but open relationship. However, the path to it will be filled with plots, twists and unnecessary drama...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
This is extremely evident with how the "ian_cuck" path flows; it's binary, once you're on it, you can get off it by answering "nah I dont wanna hear those stories of your professor" during the footjob scene (iirc there are some other places to get off it), point is, it's either sexless ian with humiliation, or full relationship with fucking, and Lena keeps any indiscretions secret. Again, it's crystal clear what eva likes to anyone who's read the code at length.
Well… not exactly. As in many other routes the code is a bit more nuanced than that and not only binary; yeah, the player can chose for Ian to go full cuck (ian_cuck = 2) and for Lena to deny and humiliate him at every occasion (after and before the famous footjob scene), or to kill that route once started (ian_cuck = 0) OR you can chose to remain in that path but to a lesser degree (ian_cuck = 1) and for Lena not to deny him sex (again, also a choice, not mandatory).

This way Ian -who in that route is undoubtedly traumatized by his experience with Gillian and dabbling a bit (unconsciously or not) with the cuck fetish- is still getting plenty of sex from Lena (last time as late as in the epilogue of chapter 11 after she comes back from the club, but also many times before in chapters 10 and 11), and even more than that: in that route is also possible to play a Lena that has not cheated AT ALL, not even masturbated to Seymour, and simply (at least for now) enjoys teasing Ian now and then. That’s because hooking up with Axel in chapter 9 isn’t the only gateway to open the cuck route later in chapter 10.

TLDR: Is possible to be in the cuck route without a sexless and humiliated Ian (and not talking about handjobs, footjobs and blowjobs only, but sex with Lena squirting and all the fireworks) and even with a perfectly faithful, as of now, Lena. It all depends on the player’s choices.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Making Jeremy to tell Ian about fucking with Lena was imo very bad decision, now all their secret scenes has lost its sense and spiciness. Is there way to avoig this conversation ?

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes