Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
So how can you hook up with the brown girl at start of game?
You can and so far shes the only one that is somewhat difficult right now to do. you need two points of charisma and smarts and to focus on her to do so. Its very doable and just requires being careful on your choices for Ian.

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
The Emma scene was hot, but on my main play through i'm gonna set her up with Perry so he doesn't get mad at Ian, his family is rich so i feel like it would be a good idea to keep him as a friend who could help Ian, especially with all of Ian's money problems.

The Cindy photo shoot was amazing, still disappointed Ian can't sleep with her yet, but i'm sure it will be worth when it comes, i just hope there is an option for her to break up with Wade first, before Ian will sleep with her, so it's not on full cheating

My Lena Rejected Louise in my main play through mostly because it didn't feel right, and because My Lena only has eyes for Ian, though i am hoping for a possibility for a threesome with Ian, Lena, and Louise in the future.

Reactions: BloodyMares

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Emma content is super hot :PogChamp: Otherwise ngl for the people who liked the perverted side of the content in GGGB we are pretty much let down so far, overral the characters and story seems more down to earth. Still an amazing VN, I hope it gets more spicy with unexpected situations, so we can get away from the usual x hot girl fucks with y hot boy.
You're right but I still have high hopes for more perverted / kinky / corruption content. If we do a quick comparison between Ashley and Lena
- Ashley goes to the gym from time to time and lives with her father
- Lena lives on her own (with 2 roomates), does nude modeling and takes pole dancing classes
- When they go shopping, Ashley buys new clothes, when Lena buys a buttplug
- The first action between Ashley and Eva is a kiss in the gym showers. Lena and Louise have sex after coming back from the club.

I think things are going much faster with Lena than they were with Ashley, so I still have high hopes for corrruption / perverted content for 0.6 or 0.7 :devilish: .

Raife

May 16, 2018
One thing I love about these realistic sex VNs (as realistic as a sex VN can get without getting boring) is how once the sex starts, the characters' lives and storyline move on normally, whereas in most sex games, once the first sex scene happens, it's meat slapping degeneracy until the very end. Games like ORS and GGGB are rare exceptions, Eva is doing the Lord's work! :illuminati:
So much _this_: most VNs on this site treat sex as some sort of stupid physical progression, like learning kung fu. Normie followed by anal, followed by threesome, followed by group, followed by wall crawling... it's just so stupid and juvenile. Eroticism is about so much more than sexual gymnastics -- it's about relationships, love, betrayal, etc. That requires characters that react to sex in a fairly normal human way, as in ORS, and that create sexual tension out of the relationships between the characters. This is one of ORS's (and GGGB's) great strengths.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Any ideas on the implications of choosing between dissuading Cindy or encouraging her? Both choices seem to make her go for Axel. Also do you think there are any consequences in your response to cindy saying that ian is making her feel shy? All three seem to have no effect whatsoever.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Here is save file I add all 9 points to lust, wits and charisma and others both character lena and Ian I hope this will you help guy's for unlock some stuff ;)
Sorry for dumb question but how do i apply this? i cant find the actual save in there?

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
1. Cindy completely stole the show in this update. The photo shoots have always been one of the best parts of the game for me, and Eva definitely delivered on that front yet again.

2. Was surprised to see (relatively) lesser scenes variations in this update, but like someone said above - This update definitely laid some important seeds for the future.

The biggest challenge Eva is going to face is to keep the pure Ian x Lena route engaging enough. That being said, all the other routes are ripe with some great drama, tension and eroticism.

3. It is going to be a long wait until Eva returns from her (well deserved) rest, but I am sure the excitement will only get higher & higher from hereon.

Reactions: BloodyMares

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
yeah, i agree, Cindy stole the show in this one, idk every new update i love her more and more and she was a 10/10 knockout in those renders, so sexy and HOT! :love:

but idk, after they left the studio, their conversation outside didn't sit right with me, she couldn't concentrate cuz Ian was staring at hero_O:oops: (like wtf??? you asked him to come girl...), and all that: i can't believe i let you see all that and maybe it would be better if Ian was waiting outside?? Oh no Cindy, why did you have to say something like that, that's not cool girl :cautious:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Yes, but unfortunately only happens if Lena and Ian have not had sex before (I cheated and went into console and set ian_lena_sex = False)
Seems a terrible way to do it. You can only get one of the Ian / Lena sex scenes. So bad things only happen to Perry if you have had sex with Lena.
Its the same scene. So if you didn't do the scene in V4 you can get it now, and if you already did the scene you can't do it (again).

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes