Brickman

May 26, 2017
Great update as always.

One thing is bugging me though: the fact that if Ian decides to show up at work, he loses willpower.
In most cases it is really easy to understand why MCs gain or lose willpower, but in this situation in particular I would expect a different outcome (i. e. Ian gaining willpower or losing it when choosing not to show up). The dialogues seem to support my perception as well (e. g. when choosing not to show up Ian thinks "I would've liked to be at the office last Friday, but I had to capitulate to Minerva's whims." ).

This honestly looks like a bug and is trivial to fix, but I am hesitant to do so in my copy because willpower seems like an extremely important stat and I don’t want to break the game permanently by alternating it unduly.
Seems like Will is a currency you can exchange to get some special choices. Ian in fact gain will by standing up to Minerva and can later use that will to muster the courage to show up at the office and defy her. Wouldn't make sense is you gained Will instead of losing it, the game is rewarding you allowing you to spend a will point to access a route Ian normally wouldn't have access to. At least is how I see it and I think Eva Kiss game mechanics are simple but coherent and well implemented thus far

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
There are some bugs I guess with this version.
Lena didn't tell Louise about Jeremy but she still cried about it, it was weird.
Is there an actual Emma path? What the fuck lol, which choices to make for it?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Also, is it possible to push for more Cindy content with this update? Did the photoshoot and stuff

Feb 26, 2019
One thing I love about these realistic sex VNs (as realistic as a sex VN can get without getting boring) is how once the sex starts, the characters' lives and storyline move on normally, whereas in most sex games, once the first sex scene happens, it's meat slapping degeneracy until the very end. Games like ORS and GGGB are rare exceptions, Eva is doing the Lord's work! :illuminati:

scribslagertha

Nov 13, 2018
Am i confusing myself or is there a lot of repeat assets from GGGB in this? Same images but the hair color or one other detail is changed?

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
So I played just one of my saves and I liked what I saw and read. One sex scene I've got to see was lesbian one and it was very nice. I am excited to play more.

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Damn a great update, excited to see when we'll be able to bring up Alison saying that she loves us with her and see how that'll change our relationship.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes