BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
First of all thank you for the walkthrough, it makes live a lot easier. However I think I found a mistake, on page 33 point 14 it says

Note: Requires [IanCindy] > 3

but the variable you need is:

[IanGoCindy] >3
Thank you for being vigilant, but let me know where you found the IanGoCindy requirement because I think you're incorrect. I went back and re-checked the most recent script for Chapter 3 and found the requirement, and my guide refers to it correctly. No changes were made to it in 0.5 Alpha (Unless by some weird chance you have a different version).
2020-08-26_20-07-33.png

D

Deleted member 2264349

Anyone get the Cindy scenes in this version? And if you did, any idea as to what kind of stuff you need to do get the scene?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Thank you for being vigilant, but let me know where you found the IanGoCindy requirement because I think you're incorrect. I went back and re-checked the most recent script for Chapter 3 and found the requirement, and my guide refers to it correctly. No changes were made to it in 0.5 Alpha (Unless by some weird chance you have a different version).
View attachment 788500
I played version 4 and used the walkthrough, once I got to the point my only option was "don't go" so I used a save editor to get "ian_cindy =4", like suggested in it. Reload my game but still no other option. Got back to the save editor switched "ian_cindy" back to the original value (2) and changed "iangocindy" to 4 and then I could go with her. That's why I thought it's a mistake in the walkthrough.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
As for Lena, I definitely decided to comfort Louise with her :D
Great scene as well, but, as Ivy said, I'm afraid it was a bad idea. I can definitely see Louise getting all clingy and jealous over Lena's other potential partners... which could be a good thing too, though.
I did the same of course, but I don't see it that way. I think Louise will be ready to do anything to have Lena keep her, even becoming very submissive. So my guess would be : Lena orders, and Louise obeys her :devilish: . She does not have the willpower to resist Lena. Of course that's only my wish for a corruption ending, which I hope will be as perverted and kinky as some of GGGB endings / scenes (Ashley tricking Eva into getting fucked by Jessica while she watches, or Ashley tricking Iris into getting fucked by Arthur).

But as I said, it's only a guess and a wish for the upcoming updates ;)

Reactions: BloodyMares

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Emma content is super hot :PogChamp: Otherwise ngl for the people who liked the perverted side of the content in GGGB we are pretty much let down so far, overral the characters and story seems more down to earth. Still an amazing VN, I hope it gets more spicy with unexpected situations, so we can get away from the usual x hot girl fucks with y hot boy.

May 14, 2018
First time tried this vn and this is what I noticed. Lena can fuck other guys on the first date or first meeting but for Ian there is no chance. Ian can only get her after the fourth date. The choices that the dev gives Lena,I think she could have a chance offer her pussy to Ian on the first day in a cafe.:KEK:

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Did not play the game since version 0.1. Is there a character like Arthur from GGGB in this game and how much screen time did he get?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Ian can turn into such a manwhore lol. Fucking his friends Gfs left and right.
Can he even have a real gf at this point? It seems like he can flirt with anyone, have sex with some but no one is actually talking about gf+ bf stuff or even just dating.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Can he even have a real gf at this point? It seems like he can flirt with anyone, have sex with some but no one is actually talking about gf+ bf stuff or even just dating.
I think Ian and Lena have only been on 3 dates so far (if you pursue dates), so I'd be surprised if they would lock each other down as GF and BF so early.

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
I'll play Version 0.4 and I can't get lots of options from walkthrough. Anyone tell me why ?

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes