Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Emma scene was really good, also finally we're getting rid of condoms it seems.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
So I'm hearing this Alpha isn't without it's bugs and errors. Anyone got any ideas how long bugfixes usually take?

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
So I'm hearing this Alpha isn't without it's bugs and errors. Anyone got any ideas how long bugfixes usually take?
probs 2 weeks to a month or so, Alpha versions are usually just to show what this version will be about, more stuff might be added in before the final release for that version.

On another note, pretty fun update, Alpha version so there will obviously be typos and bugs here and there, hoping to see more Cindy stuff soon!!!

Reactions: KristopheH

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I find it kinda funny (and annoying) when people complain that there are a lot of bugs in the game, like they are forgetting they are downloading an Alpha. The bad thing of leaking the early versions of Eva's games is that the whole audience get to experience the update in it's unfinished state instead of the polished, proofread version.

Speaking of the update, I think it had two of the hottest scenes to date, Lena being all slutty and seducing a guy even when she knows he has a girlfriend, and even letting him cream pie her was so hot and it shows how Lena can start resembling Ivy quite a bit. I can't wait to see her all tattooed and dancing in the club with her friend! And the scene with Emma was awesome and very unexpected. I hadn't even thought we would have this possibility, or at least not so soon, and she turned out to be the freakiest girl yet. I don't know if I should feel bad about Perry or make Ian go full netorare him and turn Emma into his slut lol

Finally we get a lesbian scene, and I'm interested on how the relationship develops with Lena and Louise, since she seems the kind of clingy girl who gets obsessed with a particular person because they can't stand being alone. It's cool how all the sex scenes have some morally ambiguous contexts and are interesting plot-wise and not just a senseless fuckfest. Alison's scene was good but a bit too similar to the other ones, not super interesting idk.

Also the sexting scene with Robert and the video Jeremy sends you are a really clever way of making sex scenes more varied and I think they are super hot, especially the sexting. I hope we see more of that. The Stalkfap route is also turning interesting, and I wonder what will happen if Lena keeps using Stan. Hopefully something naughty

And of course, +1 Cindy fanclub. The slow burn is killing me but at the same time I feel it's perfect and it will feel so satisfying when we finally get to have her. Also super funny how her and Lena are at each other's throats within seconds of meeting, those girls don't play lol

Many other things to comment since the update was packed with content and plot development. Probably my favourite chapter or equal to chapter 2

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
How do u get this scene?
If I'm not wrong -- Ian need not to have chosen to have lunch with Allison way back in Chapter 1 (and therefore not banged her yet), and chosen to grind/kiss Emma at the club in this latest chapter (which will lead to banging Emma).

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
I find it kinda funny (and annoying) when people complain that there are a lot of bugs in the game, like they are forgetting they are downloading an Alpha. The bad thing of leaking the early versions of Eva's games is that the whole audience get to experience the update in it's unfinished state instead of the polished, proofread version.

Speaking of the update, I think it had two of the hottest scenes to date, Lena being all slutty and seducing a guy even when she knows he has a girlfriend, and even letting him cream pie her was so hot and it shows how Lena can start resembling Ivy quite a bit. I can't wait to see her all tattooed and dancing in the club with her friend! And the scene with Emma was awesome and very unexpected. I hadn't even thought we would have this possibility, or at least not so soon, and she turned out to be the freakiest girl yet. I don't know if I should feel bad about Perry or make Ian go full netorare him and turn Emma into his slut lol

Finally we get a lesbian scene, and I'm interested on how the relationship develops with Lena and Louise, since she seems the kind of clingy girl who gets obsessed with a particular person because they can't stand being alone. It's cool how all the sex scenes have some morally ambiguous contexts and are interesting plot-wise and not just a senseless fuckfest. Alison's scene was good but a bit too similar to the other ones, not super interesting idk.

Also the sexting scene with Robert and the video Jeremy sends you are a really clever way of making sex scenes more varied and I think they are super hot, especially the sexting. I hope we see more of that. The Stalkfap route is also turning interesting, and I wonder what will happen if Lena keeps using Stan. Hopefully something naughty

And of course, +1 Cindy fanclub. The slow burn is killing me but at the same time I feel it's perfect and it will feel so satisfying when we finally get to have her. Also super funny how her and Lena are at each other's throats within seconds of meeting, those girls don't play lol

Many other things to comment since the update was packed with content and plot development. Probably my favourite chapter or equal to chapter 2
Emma is indeed a freak. Anal on the first "date". What a wonderful girl.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes