SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The GGGB is one of my favorite games,this game sorry but I find it boring,maybe because it has so many protagonists and is not related to one,maybe because the story is long and tiring,and definitely because it has so far 5-10% in sex scenes from GGGB.nevertheless I wish you good luck in this game.
You do realize this story is literally in it's infancy right? -Smh-

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Have to say, Emma is pretty damn hot. Would totally bang cause she reminds me of Cass from LiS2. That said, Perry man... If you can't step up your game with her, she'll be mine for the taking.

While at the same time... My Ivy boner keeps growing, specially with this Alpha update. Please oh please let us bang her as Ian... or Lena. :p

Jeremy is in hella trouble, and I ain't gonna help in one bit. In over his head and he fucked up hard.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Oh wow! What are the new sex scenes? I manage to get only one and i don't know if i missed something or it's just my weird playthrough

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
very HOT update :D

Cindy OMG, Queen :love:
That new Mike guy, damn, the best looking dude in the game so far, and he has a gf what??:oops::D
i bet it's Ian's ex LOL :D
i can't believe i would say this but my Ian had fun with Emma, that ass tho... :sneaky:
Video with slut Alison was HOT too :D

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I really liked Ians style this episode. Red tight shirt and black jeans... Finally he doesn't look like he was doing his laundry or shopping groceries.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm not seeing a changelog so I have to ask, is this still supposed to end right after Ian+Lena sex scene? Because that's exactly where I left it last time...

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Is the alpha playable? Often there are still a lot of errors in it...
It's playable but very full of errors, when I was playing as Lena, I brought a Drunk Louise home, who suddenly knew about Jeremy and Alison, proceeded to seduce Lena and the next morning, nothing was mentioned about the previous night's events.
Later on in the Gym an invisible Alison showed up for a line of dialogue.

Reactions: devidevil888

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
yeah, there was a LOT of errors...
my Lena said after having sex with Ian and thinking all the best about him that he is just a friend and that she doesn't see herself going anywhere forward with him and i'm like wtf??? o_O

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah run into an error already.

After the night with Lena as Ian, right after workout I get 2 different dialogs in a row. 1. She answers instantly on his msg ... jadajadajada. and in the 2. she answers pretty fast - so dont know which count for progress...

And later in the Park with Holly:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter_5.rpy", line 5465, in <module>
NameError: name 'ian_hand_proposal' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapter_5.rpyc", line 5465, in script
  File "...\OurRedString-v0.5ALPHA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "...\OurRedString-v0.5ALPHA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "...\OurRedString-v0.5ALPHA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter_5.rpy", line 5465, in <module>
NameError: name 'ian_hand_proposal' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Our Red String v0.5ALPHA
Wed Aug 26 15:14:16 2020
Edit: And the same problem after the sex with the DJ. When u ride him to a creampie, Lena says first that she has to get a morning after pill the next day, and after that she repeats that and says that at least he came outside.
So its is really buggy ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: SpikeZg
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes