BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I'm sure Ian x Lena will have the possibility of getting more kinky, not just with each other but maybe have threesomes/moresomes, maybe Ian getting a harem, and probably an Ian cuck route if that revs your engine. I think we can anticipate around the same, or even more, amount of variations, depth, and kinkiness as in GGGB. My excitement is tempered by how long it's going to be until we see those developments.
For better or for worse, the harem route is not viable in this game.
1) There's a relationship meter that you need to keep track of if you want to go for multiple girls.
2) Some choices clash with each other, so you can't have all content, sacrifices have to be made.
3) There's the competition (Jeremy, Axel, even Robert), so if you don't pay attention to someone, they might move on.
4) You have to account for Ian's male friends or female friends of your girlfriends. If you steal all the girls, the boys will get jealous and Ian won't have their support, and female friends such as Louise or Emma might snitch on your conquests.
5) Not all girls would agree to participate in this game. I doubt Lena will react positively if she learns that Ian is trying to hook up with his friend's girlfriend. Alison doesn't like to feel second to somebody else. Some would desire more attention or more commitment, and you can postpone the decision only so far... until Ian is busted and all the girls Ian fucked with unite against him.

So, you can forget about the open and egalitarian polyamorous harem, that's not happening. The closest thing to a harem would probably be an open poly relationship with Lena x Holly + casual sexual relationship with Alison, Cindy and maybe Ivy, but be prepared to share them with other guys as they won't be motivated to be exclusive to Ian only.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
i disagree, i don’t believe there’s a single main storyline just like there wasn’t in GGGB. the beauty of Eva’s game is in part the ability to choose your own path and have a story that stands on its own.
There is a main storyline that is happening whether you want it to happen or not. I don't mean Ian x Lena (she can ditch him in Chapter 4). I mean both Ian's and Lena's individual journey. They are protagonists destined to collide with each other. Whatever they do, their actions will affect each other. So, naturally, the protagonist + protagonist route will have more weight in the story than other adventures featuring other characters. If every character's route might have 2 or 3 outcomes, I believe Ian and Lena's relationship will feature 5 or 10 if not more outcomes, simply because it's their story and we are going to decide how it will go.

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
I just hope Lena also really suffers from bad personal decisions just like Ian does.

If, for example, there is a route where you choose to let Lena get involved with Jeremy, Louise must find out and that friendship must be ruined, it is impossible for them to remain friends.

Dec 17, 2019
I just hope Lena also really suffers from bad personal decisions just like Ian does.

If, for example, there is a route where you choose to let Lena get involved with Jeremy, Louise must find out and that friendship must be ruined, it is impossible for them to remain friends.
"Louise must find out", huh? I've got a high wits and charisma Lena who says otherwise, buster!

Brickman

May 26, 2017
It's a bid sad that there's so much buzz about the game in here and Eva's post on Patreon only has 2 likes and no comments. Seems like so many people are anxious to play the game they can't wait but I see so little support in her page. Give her at least a few hours to enjoy a job well done before ripping her off.

If anyone's curious this is what she wrote on the post btw

For a more epic experience play while the game is downloading!

We did it, baby! The Alpha is finally here! Sorry for the long wait, but this one really took a lot of work. I think it's the most packed and labour intensive update I've done to date, and I hope it shows... I wish I could pump these faster, but each time I'm more aware of how much work things need to do something I can be proud of. And so far I can say I'm pretty proud of how ORS is turning out...

Anyway, I pulled an all-nighter play-testing the different routes and I think there shouldn't be any major bugs. Of course there are still things that need ot be ironed out, and the proofreading isn't done so the text will be full of horrendous misspellings and such (you're reading a first draft) but you should be able to enjoy it. As always, let me know about any bugs you find in the comments, and of course your thoughts and opinions about this chapter.

Thanks for your continued support and I hope I've met your expectations with this one, as well as earned your trust to keep supporting this project! You guys make this possible!

Oh, and don't forget to check out the by BloodyMares!

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
It's a bid sad that there's so much buzz about the game in here and Eva's post on Patreon only has 2 likes and no comments. Seems like so many people are anxious to play the game they can't wait but I see so little support in her page. Give her at least a few hours to enjoy a job well done before ripping her off.

If anyone's curious this is what she wrote on the post btw

For a more epic experience play while the game is downloading!

We did it, baby! The Alpha is finally here! Sorry for the long wait, but this one really took a lot of work. I think it's the most packed and labour intensive update I've done to date, and I hope it shows... I wish I could pump these faster, but each time I'm more aware of how much work things need to do something I can be proud of. And so far I can say I'm pretty proud of how ORS is turning out...

Anyway, I pulled an all-nighter play-testing the different routes and I think there shouldn't be any major bugs. Of course there are still things that need ot be ironed out, and the proofreading isn't done so the text will be full of horrendous misspellings and such (you're reading a first draft) but you should be able to enjoy it. As always, let me know about any bugs you find in the comments, and of course your thoughts and opinions about this chapter.

Thanks for your continued support and I hope I've met your expectations with this one, as well as earned your trust to keep supporting this project! You guys make this possible!

Oh, and don't forget to check out the by BloodyMares!
Thanks for the constant uploads of her posts Mr Brickman sir. I'm a patreon but a lowtier (5$) and wouldn't get to see all of them without your help.

I wish too people would show more support to her work, but that's the kind of world we live in I guess.

Still, I hope she knows how much we appreciate her and her games, and that she'll fully enjoy her much deserve time off once the final version of this update is done.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
But for fuck sake Cindy , going to your granparents instead of partying with ME? So freaking friendzoned. I could go with?
This route is going to take Forever before IT gets steamy.
(Havent played this update to the end yet, so might have missed something...lol)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Knowing this Alpha is going to have misspelling, which annoys the absolute tits out of me..... Here goes!

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes