elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Woohoooooo, new updateeeee ..... Btw those who were saying the mega file is deleted seems like one of the mod was swift and already upload mirrors of the latest update on the first page. God bless the mod. Thank you.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Our Red String [v0.5 Alpha] EvaKiss

Original Size: 611 MB

Compressed Size: 133 MB

Win/Linux:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey monroe here's a Compressed Version.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Oh, chapter 5 is allready out? I admit i didnt expected that to happen before friday or saturday.
For a more epic experience play while the game is downloading!
Awww, Klendathu Drop, how often i did listen to this track back in the days. Good times, good times. If i ever needed a reason to like Eva. Now i got a big one. :love: Even when i personally did allways prefer Tango Urilla.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
The GGGB is one of my favorite games,this game sorry but I find it boring,maybe because it has so many protagonists and is not related to one,maybe because the story is long and tiring,and definitely because it has so far 5-10% in sex scenes from GGGB.nevertheless I wish you good luck in this game.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
The GGGB is one of my favorite games,this game sorry but I find it boring,maybe because it has so many protagonists and is not related to one,maybe because the story is long and tiring,and definitely because it has so far 5-10% in sex scenes from GGGB.nevertheless I wish you good luck in this game.
Billy Gibbons is a fan of GGGB!
This world never ceases to amaze me

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm sure having less sex scenes is directly related to having more than one protagonist. Double the protags, double the time it takes to develop their story. And if you remember GGGB didn't jump from the beginning into degeneracy.

That's why I believe the game would be much better with just the male protag (because Lena's story is pretty much GGGB and I don't see a point in making the same game twice).

Then again, I think the same of any game with dual protagonists. It's like the devs spend more time and resources to make their game feel more disjointed and less immersive, which seems counter-productive to me. That applies even more to games with the protagonists interacting with each other, since that makes me feel less like playing a story through the eyes of a character and more like a puppet master, who has all the info and manipulates the story accordingly.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Huge bug Lena tells louise in club she will remain just friends with Ian despite telling ivy she really liked him and she already slept with him. Code bug?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Cindy's hot, but kind of bland as a character ( so far). And I've no idea how Ian can hook up with her without ending up as a massive backstabbing dick. (
Bros before hoes.
( Well, maybe if he's secretly gay and in love with Perry...then the two of them can play Fallout 76 co-op for the rest of their lives)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes