dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Jeez most of these guys are fucin beta who wants to feel like an unrealistic alphas throught Ian they complaining how Alison didn't choose them even thou they are the ones who ignored her and Ian doesn't have the biggest cock . Learn that life doesn't always give to everything to want get used to it

Fojos

Dec 10, 2018
You didn't have to make it political and draw up the mighty "feminists" who are going to take away your freedom and accuse you of rape to scare us, I just wish that we can have a civilized conversation without folks like you complicating things.
Posts like what? Disagreeing that everyone is calling Alison a slut.

Ok, oh those horrible facts. The ones bringing politics here are male feminists who only act feminist to appear nice to women, the dangerous kind. The kind who has to defend female characters in a game over some imagined slight where 90% of the posts are already bashing Jeremy. Yet you only manage to see negative posts about Alison just to get a tanga in the ass.

Last edited:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Why are you coming here with the woke feminish trash? He's not blaming anyone, he's calling her boring. You "guys" are sensitive fucks, wow. You might not have relized yet, but this is a game not real people. Are you sure you're old enough to be here?
Wow someone is triggered. You claim no one is being negative about Alison or about women, but if you'd be more honest and took the time to look it up a bit more you'd realize Cindy and Alison were regulary criticized especially at the beginning. Some are still complaining that Ian is a "beta male" (btw : that doesn't mean anything). Same as people are triggered with NTR even in games where it's avoidable and entirely up to them (which is absolutely the case here). This has nothing to do with feminists and yes, most people here are actually saying it's not right to slut shame any characters. Mostly because they're fans of Eva Kiss games and realize what she's portraying.
And yes it's a game but it talks about very much real issues.
The best proof : your reaction. If you're looking after "agressive reactions about women" you just need to take a good look in the mirror.

Edit : i will add this : if you think about it more than 2mn, and as BloodyMares mentionned it before, the ones complaining about Alison are really complaining about her being potentially interested by someone else than the MC. They won't even take two seconds to acknowledge that they're doing worse than that by hitting on Cindy, then trying to get in Alison pants then Lena etc etc... What triggers them is the fact a woman character might have other interests than their avatar. It's the same thing with people complaining about Ian dick's size. How dare Eva Kiss make it a normal penis size ? How come Jeremy is the one with a big one ?
Do you see the pattern ?

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Alison is only interested in Ian, doubt there will be a threesome with the scumbag.

I am hoping for something between Lena and Ivy. Best friends forever! :p:love:
Yes, but I'm pretty there's an option where you're basically cool with Jeremy going after Alison as well. So, I see a possibility of a threesome there.

Last edited:

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Yes, but I'm pretty there's an option where you're basically cool with Jeremy going after Alison as well. So, I see a possibility of a threesome there.
I think it was more like he won't go after her, but if she comes to him then he won't say no. Who knows though.

magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019

Unlocked
Chapter 5 sneak peek (4)
This will be the final sneak peek for chapter 5! I just need to finish writing the final scene and do some play-testing so the Alpha isn't a broken mess and Chapter 5 will be ready to release! I can't wait to give this one to you, it honestly took a lot out of me and I feel it's the best one yet.
If you didn't get Ian and Lena sex scene in Chapter 4 (not playing a sexually forward Lena), don't worry: you'll have the chance to revisit that scene in Chapter 5, but with some nifty re-writes and some new, additional art. They say good things come to those who wait, and in this case it's true! Or as some others say, true love waits :)

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Wow someone is triggered. You claim no one is being negative about Alison or about women, but if you'd be more honest and took the time to look it up a bit more you'd realize Cindy and Alison were regulary criticized especially at the beginning. Some are still complaining that Ian is a "beta male" (btw : that doesn't mean anything). Same as people are triggered with NTR even in games where it's avoidable and entirely up to them (which is absolutely the case here). This has nothing to do with feminists and yes, most people here are actually saying it's not right to slut shame any characters. Mostly because they're fans of Eva Kiss games and realize what she's portraying.
And yes it's a game but it talks about very much real issues.
The best proof : your reaction. If you're looking after "agressive reactions about women" you just need to take a good look in the mirror.

Edit : i will add this : if you think about it more than 2mn, and as BloodyMares mentionned it before, the ones complaining about Alison are really complaining about her being potentially interested by someone else than the MC. They won't even take two seconds to acknowledge that they're doing worse than that by hitting on Cindy, then trying to get in Alison pants then Lena etc etc... What triggers them is the fact a woman character might have other interests than their avatar. It's the same thing with people complaining about Ian dick's size. How dare Eva Kiss make it a normal penis size ? How come Jeremy is the one with a big one ?
Do you see the pattern ?
You know what their problem is?, it's that they think it's just another Harem game where the MC is horse from the waist down, he can go around town and fuck every woman and the others just stay still waiting for him to circle back to them.

once they realize that it's not that type of game and that the characters actually have lives they have feelings they're alive, if you don't do anything just like in real life, life goes on they will continue to live, just like GGGB if Ian and Lena don't anything everyone around them will move on and they might end up alone which is not a bad thing but it's one of the possibilities.

that's what I like about Evakiss.

Last edited:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018

Unlocked
Chapter 5 sneak peek (4)
This will be the final sneak peek for chapter 5! I just need to finish writing the final scene and do some play-testing so the Alpha isn't a broken mess and Chapter 5 will be ready to release! I can't wait to give this one to you, it honestly took a lot out of me and I feel it's the best one yet.
If you didn't get Ian and Lena sex scene in Chapter 4 (not playing a sexually forward Lena), don't worry: you'll have the chance to revisit that scene in Chapter 5, but with some nifty re-writes and some new, additional art. They say good things come to those who wait, and in this case it's true! Or as some others say, true love waits :)
Looks like we are gonna get update tmrw most probably

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

Unlocked
Chapter 5 sneak peek (4)
I’m tired of this IanxLena shit i need more variety. Lena with Louise, Ivy or Holly(maybe too soon for this)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Unlocked
Chapter 5 sneak peek (4)
love it :love:
more Ian & Lena lewd stuff, can't wait :)

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
[/QUOTE]
Why are you coming here with the woke feminish trash? He's not blaming anyone, he's calling her boring. You "guys" are sensitive fucks, wow. You might not have relized yet, but this is a game not real people. Are you sure you're old enough to be here?
Posts like what? Disagreeing that everyone is calling Alison a slut.

Ok, oh those horrible facts. The ones bringing politics here are male feminists who only act feminist to appear nice to women, the dangerous kind. The kind who has to defend female characters in a game over some imagined slight where 90% of the posts are already bashing Jeremy. Yet you only manage to see negative posts about Alison just to get a tanga in the ass.

Okay look, this might be hard to understand so I will just be brief, not everyone who disagrees with you is a feminist, and you won't get anything done by accusing people of a political ideology instead of tackling their arguments first hand.

Now since we got that out of the way, the reason I commented like that is because the person that I responded to seems to have a narrow conception of Alison, calling her an easy lay and viewing her in a negative light while not seeing the context of the whole situation and the nature of the game itself, me, and many others wouldn't have disagreed if he simply called her boring, so I implore you to go back and read the whole thread.

To your final question, yes, I'm sure that I'm above the age of 18, so you can calm down, you're not arguing with a child.

On this thing, I think that people here, regardless of their political affiliation(which I don't see the relevance of), defend people who were unnecessarily criticized, so on this note, it shouldn't take much to see how Alison was unnecessarily put down while Jeremy himself seems to be ignored somehow, so I don't think that what we're commenting on is imagined, as you can see it if you scroll the thread. It has very little to do with being male or female, instead, it has a lot to do with doing what's right, and if you can only see that in the context of gender, then I'm sorry for you.

To wrap up, I will just refer to what others mention, I haven't read every single comments here, but early on, you can see a lot of people criticizing every single female characters over everything, so I don't think that the 90% comment seems correct. And I don't think that people here are just disagreeing with the rhetoric about Alison for the sake of it, again, refer to my comment for why.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
No, it only means that Eva decided to reuse that asset for ORS as well to save some time instead of designing a new bouncer. The club in the next update is called Blazer, the one where Jeremy and Ivy work.
So a clone then. And
This will be the final sneak peek for chapter 5! I just need to finish writing the final scene and do some play-testing so the Alpha isn't a broken mess and Chapter 5 will be ready to release!
Yay :love:!

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Moderators have been acting quick and surgical removing drama posts. Well done, fellas!

In other topic:

I’m tired of this IanxLena shit i need more variety. Lena with Louise, Ivy or Holly(maybe too soon for this)
I feel you, Ian x Lena is a bland, romantic storyline but it's also the main story arc, so it's normal we'll see more of it. It's like the main structure of the whole building.

I, for one, am standing by to get Cindy and make Wade salty. Two for one!

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
I'm sure Ian x Lena will have the possibility of getting more kinky, not just with each other but maybe have threesomes/moresomes, maybe Ian getting a harem, and probably an Ian cuck route if that revs your engine. I think we can anticipate around the same, or even more, amount of variations, depth, and kinkiness as in GGGB. My excitement is tempered by how long it's going to be until we see those developments.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
I'm sure Ian x Lena will have the possibility of getting more kinky, not just with each other but maybe have threesomes/moresomes, maybe Ian getting a harem, and probably an Ian cuck route if that revs your engine. I think we can anticipate around the same, or even more, amount of variations, depth, and kinkiness as in GGGB. My excitement is tempered by how long it's going to be until we see those developments.
I don't think a Harem route is possible, we're only in chapter 4 and things already are complicated, if you choose to go with Alison you'll miss your date with Holly at the coffee shop and later on if you choose to go with Holly and Lena you'll miss a night with Alison, so imagine how complicated it'll get when we reach chapter 10.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I'm disappointed with the last 2 sneak peeks, why show Ian so much? that will make those of us who are not playing the routes where Ian chases girls sexually feel disappointed! I hope the reason for this is that Eva is keeping other scenes to surprise us, Eva says that if Ian did not have sex after his date in the previous update he could have a better love sex scene... I'm sorry Eva, but my intention when I rejected that Ian and Lena had sex it's not because I want to wait for "love", it's because I want Ian and Lena to have an asexual romantic relationship :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Moderators have been acting quick and surgical removing drama posts. Well done, fellas!

In other topic:

I feel you, Ian x Lena is a bland, romantic storyline but it's also the main story arc, so it's normal we'll see more of it. It's like the main structure of the whole building.

I, for one, am standing by to get Cindy and make Wade salty. Two for one!
i disagree, i don’t believe there’s a single main storyline just like there wasn’t in GGGB. the beauty of Eva’s game is in part the ability to choose your own path and have a story that stands on its own.
i don’t think that the people who choose the bland romantic storyline will get more content than us who teaching Wade why he should have valued Cindy more :devilish:

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes