BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
How? Most comments here are against Jeremy for being a total slut and not Alison. How does this fit your conclusion?
It's both, really. Most players don't dislike Jeremy for sleeping around, they dislike him for his understanding of friendship and for resorting to deception to get what he wants. Yet I doubt there are many players who play Ian as a monogamous guy pursuing only one girl and ditching others. So, slut-shaming Alison for her liking of casual relationships by the same people who want to steal Cindy away from Wade while dating Lena at the same time smells like a double standard to me.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, fortunately Evakiss doesn't make Harem games, you can play as a cheater but the rest of the characters will have their own lives and relationships, just like in real life.
I'm tired of incest/harem clones and we don't need any of that here.

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
Where are the drugs though? We're at chapter 4 and still no signs of them:confused:
Corrupting Ashley into a mindless and drugged up sperm toilet covered in tattoos and piercings was arguably the best part of GGGB, after the sex scenes of course:BootyTime:

Hopefully in the next chapter our Lena will get her first tattoo and a couple of joints too

Brickman

May 26, 2017
What do you guys think the 5 sex scenes will be? It seems obvious Ian + Alison is one and I'd say Ian+ Lena, especially if you didn't have sex with her in the last update. And probably Lena+Robert again. Other than those I'm not sure, Cindy + Ian seems too soon, maybe Ian+Minerva? Or maybe we can spy on Icy+ Jeremy like we spied on him and Louise. Speaking of Louise I would love something with her or maybe Lena+Holly. Some girl on girl action is long overdue

Reactions: lockerxx and Reaurt

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
The existing relationships are very likely to continue. So Lena/Robert, Lena/Ian, and apparently Ian/Alison, so probably also Ian/Cherry. As EvaKiss said that there will be consequences if you tell/don't tell AlisonLouise about Jeremy, I'd also wager for AlisonLouise/Jeremy. Beyond that likeliest would be Ivy/Jeremy, followed by Lena/Jeremy?
The photoshoots are obvious of course, Cindy/Axel and Lena/Dany or Lena/Stan.

edit. Sorry. Louise really look like an Alison to me :oops:

Last edited:

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Do you Think Lena and Jeremy might end up with each other on the club night (if you choose to of course)?
Lena currently thinks he's a piece of shit, the likeliness of this happening is about as likely as Jeremy being a decent person and not having the small amount of brain juice he currently has sent to his cock.
The existing relationships are very likely to continue. So Lena/Robert, Lena/Ian, and apparently Ian/Alison, so probably also Ian/Cherry. As EvaKiss said that there will be consequences if you tell/don't tell Alison about Jeremy, I'd also wager for Alison/Jeremy. Beyond that likeliest would be Ivy/Jeremy, followed by Lena/Jeremy?
The photoshoots are obvious of course, Cindy/Axel and Lena/Dany or Lena/Stan.
Probably Ian/Cindy since she invites you to the photoshoot, or Cindy/Wane if you convince him to fight for her and tell her to ask Wane to go with her. Lena/Jeremy is the least likeliest, since story wise she hates him for cheating in her friend. Is telling Alison about Jeremy being with another girl in the club meetup the consequence you were talking about? Cause other than that I'm confused.

Last edited:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Lena currently thinks he's a piece of shit, the likeliness of this happening is about as likely as Jeremy being a decent person and not having the small amount of brain juice he currently has sent to his cock.
Lena doesn't sound that angry at Jeremy more concerned for Louise.

Probably Ian/Cindy since she invites you to the photoshoot, or Cindy/Wane if you convince him to fight for her and tell her to ask Wane to go with her. Lena/Jeremy is the least likeliest, since story wise she hates him for cheating in her friend. Is telling Alison about Jeremy being with another girl in the club meetup the consequence you were talking about? Cause other than that I'm confused.
Cindy woudn't even dance close with Ian, I don't see her suddenly having sex with him. How would you see Wade and Cindy having sex? There is definitely one part of Jeremy Lena likes :)
As for Alison its me being confused:oops:. I meant of course Louise. Fixed it

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
Whether or not Alison is a slut, she still lacks substance and i have little to no interest in her. She’s an easy lay, and even Jeremy nails her despite her knowing he was with another girl earlier that night. Not sure if that means she’s a slut, but she’s ok with sloppy seconds. Lena and Cindy have more substance and are much more entertaining to pursue. I’m hoping the Alison storyline dies out.

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
Disagree. There’s a path where she turns a blind eye and doesn’t tell Louise, while being very intrigued by Jeremy’s size, including thinking about it on two different occasions when masturbating. It would create quite a stir in the plot to have Jeremy pursuing Lena behind Ian’s back, which could lead to a physical fight between the two “friends.” And if Ian gets enough athletic points training with Wen he will give Jeremy a beat down. Just my prediction.

Last edited:

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Lena doesn't sound that angry at Jeremy more concerned for Louise.

Cindy woudn't even dance close with Ian, I don't see her suddenly having sex with him. How would you see Wade and Cindy having sex? There is definitely one part of Jeremy Lena likes :)
As for Alison its me being confused:oops:. I meant of course Louise. Fixed it
Of course shes more concerned for her friend, but she obviously doesn't like Jeremy for hurting her. Just because Jeremy likes her doesn't mean anything she knows the type of person he is now. Cindy not dancing close to Ian is because she doesn't want to cheat, just because shes not going to sleep with him yet doesn't mean she doesn't like him. Yet she's suddenly okay with doing Axel, even though she invites you to the shoot. And just to be clear im talking about relationship progression not sex scenes in chapter 5.
Whether or not Alison is a slut, she still lacks substance and i have little to no interest in her. She’s an easy lay, and even Jeremy nails her despite her knowing he was with another girl earlier that night. Not sure if that means she’s a slut, but she’s ok with sloppy seconds. Lena and Cindy have more substance and are much more entertaining to pursue. I’m hoping the Alison storyline dies out.
She's not interested in a relationship at this point she was just in one and just wants sex which will more than likely change, and she prefers to have Ian, but if Ian isn't interested or paying attention to her then whatever moving on. Y'all over here trying to have the moral high ground while attempting to sleep with your best friends girl, Lena and your coworker. And why does the Alison storyline need to die out because your not interested. It's a choice game, if you don't like it then ignore that path.
Disagree. There’s a path where she turns a blind eye and doesn’t tell Louise, while being very intrigued by Jeremy’s size, including thinking about it on two different occasions when masturbating. It would create quite a stir in the plot to have Jeremy pursuing Lena behind Ian’s back, which could lead to a physical fight between the two “friends.” And if Ian gets enough athletic points training with Wen he will give Jeremy a beat down. Just my prediction.
If you choose not to tell her it's because Lena doesn't want it get involved and hurt Louise, as of right now her and Ivy aren't a fan of him. Maybe there might be something in the future, but right now not likely.

Last edited:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
What do you guys think the 5 sex scenes will be? It seems obvious Ian + Alison is one and I'd say Ian+ Lena, especially if you didn't have sex with her in the last update. And probably Lena+Robert again. Other than those I'm not sure, Cindy + Ian seems too soon, maybe Ian+Minerva? Or maybe we can spy on Icy+ Jeremy like we spied on him and Louise. Speaking of Louise I would love something with her or maybe Lena+Holly. Some girl on girl action is long overdue
Any sex scene is fine with me, i just wish they don't use condoms.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes