T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Been awhile since I checked in on this game. As per usual, my normal main intirest in games is the presence of domination and submission elements with a female submisive. I remember that the last game had some of that. How much of it does this game have so far?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Been awhile since I checked in on this game. As per usual, my normal main intirest in games is the presence of domination and submission elements with a female submisive. I remember that the last game had some of that. How much of it does this game have so far?
Nothing (yet?) so far as i remember.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There are some hints already but not much, too soon for that.

me130

Dec 11, 2017
Can you recommend some games with with those aspects?

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Unlocked
Chapter 5 sneak peek (3)
You guys showed me you prefer sneak peaks that are subtle and don't spoil too much rather than something more explicit, so I give you this!
Sometimes it's difficult sharing something that I feel won't spoil the scenes in the new chapter and I have a hard time keeping you updated (and hyped) with the upcoming work.
In this new chapter there will be 5 sex scenes and I have the feeling they are one of the best yet, I personally find them really hot and I enjoyed writing them a lot. There are also two photo shoots (or three, depending how you look at it) and a few other smaller sexy scenes, plus all the sexy art to go with it, so this one's packing! That's one of the reasons I'm taking longer than expected to finish this one, and I'm rushing, believe me!
Also I think the plot has started to develop in full swing, and many of the choices you've made in previous chapters will have big consequences in this one. Have you been pursuing Alison as Ian or have you neglected her a bit too much? As Lena, did you tell Louise about Jeremy or not? This and other choices will open the door to new ones and I think they are pretty exciting.
Can't wait for you to play it, so I'm gonna try and finish this as soon as possible!

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018

Unlocked
Chapter 5 sneak peek (3)
You guys showed me you prefer sneak peaks that are subtle and don't spoil too much rather than something more explicit, so I give you this!
Sometimes it's difficult sharing something that I feel won't spoil the scenes in the new chapter and I have a hard time keeping you updated (and hyped) with the upcoming work.
In this new chapter there will be 5 sex scenes and I have the feeling they are one of the best yet, I personally find them really hot and I enjoyed writing them a lot. There are also two photo shoots (or three, depending how you look at it) and a few other smaller sexy scenes, plus all the sexy art to go with it, so this one's packing! That's one of the reasons I'm taking longer than expected to finish this one, and I'm rushing, believe me!
Also I think the plot has started to develop in full swing, and many of the choices you've made in previous chapters will have big consequences in this one. Have you been pursuing Alison as Ian or have you neglected her a bit too much? As Lena, did you tell Louise about Jeremy or not? This and other choices will open the door to new ones and I think they are pretty exciting.
Can't wait for you to play it, so I'm gonna try and finish this as soon as possible!
How much more those sneak peeks are killing me

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
this game is fucking GOAT :love::love::love:

Unlocked
Chapter 5 sneak peek (3)

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Lol you people are ridiculous. Alison choosing to go after someone else when Ian doesnt pay attention to her in a non exclusive friends with benefits relationship somehow makes her a slut/hoe. And even though the relationship is non exclusive, still has eyes only for Ian and shuts down other people when Ian makes it clear hes interested and wants her.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Lol you people are ridiculous. Alison choosing to go after someone else when Ian doesnt pay attention to her in a non exclusive friends with benefits relationship makes her a slut/hoe. And even though the relationship is non exclusive, still has eyes only for Ian and shuts down other people when Ian makes it clear hes interested and wants her.
I don't think she is a slut.

Truth be told Jeremy is the one i call a slut and a coward. Not only he is a compulsive cheater on his girlfriend that hides behind lies when caught (that Lena's dumb friend believed) but also tries to hide behind some "dude bro code" when he knows his close friend, Ian, is interested in Alison but he still goes to hit on her.

That is why i will grab every change the game gives me to make his life miserable. :devilish: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes