Raife

May 16, 2018
very good, but android version for V0.4 is faulty, stats do not work.
The Ian and Lena stats were broken in the Mac version as well. It was no problem -- you could back out without a crash or losing your spot, and the stats seemed to be compiling correctly -- but their stats pages were not viewable.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
View attachment 774235

Unlocked
Chapter 5 sneak peek (II)
In chapter 5 one of the new and main locations of the action will be the club were Jeremy and Ivy work! Paying a visit is long overdue, and finally you'll get to have a taste of the nightlife were those two characters thrive so much. Will you, too, or will things turn dramatic?
I can't wait to have you play Chapter 5, but there's still quite a lot of work to do... The script is past 5000 lines at the moment, and Ian's part is nearly finished. I'll try and keep you posted!
Heck yeah, I'm ready for the nightclub visit. Hot club outfits, drinking, and opportunities for sexiness.

bankonit

Jun 27, 2020
Man I legitimately can't wait for the Cindy updates. That's been a good slow burn in my opinion. I'm afraid there won't be a "pay-off" in this next chapter, but I have a teeny bit of hope.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Man I legitimately can't wait for the Cindy updates. That's been a good slow burn in my opinion. I'm afraid there won't be a "pay-off" in this next chapter, but I have a teeny bit of hope.
Yeah I don't think we're bringing her home just yet, but I wouldn't be surprised by some kiss or maybe getting a picture from her to keep or something along these lines.
Man, can't wait !

Reactions: bankonit

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
There has to be pay off. Lindy affection bar is maxed out. What else can you do?

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
There has to be pay off. Lindy affection bar is maxed out. What else can you do?
Payoff is the photoshoot. She's asking Ian and not her bf to come with her, and we know this is not a fashion shoot. I'm willing to bet she'll show some affection at the end too.
I don't expect buttsex in this update tho. Maybe not even in the next one. There might be drama with Wade before we score.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Payoff is the photoshoot. She's asking Ian and not her bf to come with her, and we know this is not a fashion shoot. I'm willing to bet she'll show some affection at the end too.
I don't expect buttsex in this update tho. Maybe not even in the next one. There might be drama with Wade before we score.
Hoping she'll stay with Wade so Ian can plow her behind his back.. hoping, hoping.. ^^

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Our Red String [v0.4 Final] compressed*

- Original Size: 493 MB

Compressed version for PC (134MB): - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Penepolla1945

Jul 15, 2020
Hi, i just got this error: NameError: name 'ian_lena_sex' is not defined, when i try to open Ian or Lena in the agenda, any idea?

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes