patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I kind of like her being a hot bitch and not easy to obtain. Like when you try to dance close with her she pushes back. I think it's fitting we have to play our cards exactly right if we want to win her, because of her prickly, self-centered ways.

I don't exactly agree with that take on her. The very fact she pushes back is because you trying to dance close to her is inappropriate at the time, you're supposed to be a good friend of Wade (and her) and she's not looking to cheat on him at this point, even if she's pissed with him. If anything, this and her comment on Axel's shoot being a bit scary for her kind of put down the "bitch" label she gets from some people imo. Every conversations Ian has with her are mostly centered on her trying to find some meaning and passion in her life. Not exactly bitch material once again. Yes, she's a bit stingy with money, that makes her flawed and more interesting. Self-centered, well, she is trying to find herself and what she wants in life, and Wade could be called the same. So would be Perry, and Jeremy, and a lot of other characters from the game. So...

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Damn I was hoping for the photoshoot with Cindy to be in this update, and it looks like we're getting it ! I'm SO hyped, I'm expecting a super sensual scene, cause the last update had some good sexual tension between Ian and her (the arm punching, she's blushing a lot more, she wants to spend time with him, etc). I'm glad to see a lot of love for her in the community, and that people are starting to realize she's not the "bitch" they thought she was in the first two updates.
There's a lot of layers to her and I really appreciate that.
So know we know she and Holly are two characters with new clothes. Five more to guess !
The photoshoot is with axel, she'll be lucky if she doesn't end up with more than 2 black eyes

Xqwzts

Oct 8, 2017
I love GGGB but this....I dunno. I really like Lena but playing her perspective just made it weird. Of course the male MC is another 'oh, um, eh' wimp. Still, not done playing this version. :)
Well its really good and game in my opinion. Also its ambitious and something new.
I think its gonna be one of the best games around here. Eva its really talented.

Reactions: Pointything

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well its really good and game in my opinion. Also its ambitious and something new.
I think its gonna be one of the best games around here. Eva its really talented.
I forgot to say it's good, it is. I just have to find another woman to woo. :)

Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
1 not yet hopefully next update

2 yes but mostly with Robert or having certain stats for Ian

Raife

May 16, 2018
I love GGGB but this....I dunno. I really like Lena but playing her perspective just made it weird. Of course the male MC is another 'oh, um, eh' wimp. Still, not done playing this version. :)
Fair play, but I don't agree about either the MC or playing from Lena's perspective. The MC is not a wimp -- he's not a super alpha, but he's getting progressively tougher. And playing from Lena's perspective is great. It's an even more complex game than GGGB, but I think most of the changes are for the better.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Fair play, but I don't agree about either the MC or playing from Lena's perspective. The MC is not a wimp -- he's not a super alpha, but he's getting progressively tougher. And playing from Lena's perspective is great. It's an even more complex game than GGGB, but I think most of the changes are for the better.
Yeah not a wimp, maybe insecure (not that it matters)? :) I posted later I like the game and I liked playing Lena's perspective, it just made me reconsider the two becoming a couple. That part felt 'weird' to me since I control both.

I'm still playing, Ian better dig those condoms out from under all his shirts. :sneaky:

Reactions: Raife

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Unlocked
Chapter 5 sneak peek (I)
Progress is underway with chapter 5! The line-art is all but finished on my part (but I want to add an extra scene if there's time) and I'm waiting for the other artist to send me the coloured works so I can give the finishing touches. In this case I decided to add some ambient light and also some sexy rim lights to make Cindy's photo shoot even more sexy!
You guys have been asking some Cindy content since chapter 1 and we're slowly getting there... I hope you'll enjoy this scene and several others. I think a few of them will really surprise you!
a cindy update?nice :love:

magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019
1597545981959.png

Unlocked
Chapter 5 sneak peek (II)
In chapter 5 one of the new and main locations of the action will be the club were Jeremy and Ivy work! Paying a visit is long overdue, and finally you'll get to have a taste of the nightlife were those two characters thrive so much. Will you, too, or will things turn dramatic?
I can't wait to have you play Chapter 5, but there's still quite a lot of work to do... The script is past 5000 lines at the moment, and Ian's part is nearly finished. I'll try and keep you posted!

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes