Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I think the fact that condoms are being used early on are gonna make the bare sex later in the series more enjoyable/meaningful.

That's just me counting on Lena and Ian forgetting a condom or two (maybe from low wits? lol)
Well, you had to skimp on at least one stat to get her lust to 4 for that sex scene... :LOL:

Fatqat123

Jun 14, 2019
I think the fact that condoms are being used early on are gonna make the bare sex later in the series more enjoyable/meaningful.

That's just me counting on Lena and Ian forgetting a condom or two (maybe from low wits? lol)
Well in GGGB Ashley went on the pill because of Eva (if you played that way) personally I think that Ivy or Louise will convince her to go onto it soon (chapter 5 ) As for Ian I'm not sure but I can't wait for a bit of raw dogging either.

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Unlocked
Chapter 5 sneak peek (I)
Progress is underway with chapter 5! The line-art is all but finished on my part (but I want to add an extra scene if there's time) and I'm waiting for the other artist to send me the coloured works so I can give the finishing touches. In this case I decided to add some ambient light and also some sexy rim lights to make Cindy's photo shoot even more sexy!
You guys have been asking some Cindy content since chapter 1 and we're slowly getting there... I hope you'll enjoy this scene and several others. I think a few of them will really surprise you!

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Well in GGGB Ashley went on the pill because of Eva (if you played that way) personally I think that Ivy or Louise will convince her to go onto it soon (chapter 5 ) As for Ian I'm not sure but I can't wait for a bit of raw dogging either.
I can understand the Ash thing - she's very gullible and young, but I think Lena should be able to decide these things for herself. I know I'm going to laugh if Ivy will bring up condoms and suggest the pill. I feel like at this point in her life Lena is already on the pill (or was when she was with Axel) and condoms are against deceases which is especially relevant if Lena is fucking Robert.

Dec 17, 2019
Oh, so if I didn't see that scene does that mean that Ashley was really just getting creampied left and right with no protection? I guess she was infertile..

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Oh, so if I didn't see that scene does that mean that Ashley was really just getting creampied left and right with no protection? I guess she was infertile..
I actually think the scene is unmissable no matter how you play. Ashley gets on the pill and starts rawdogging everybody by like day 4 or 5.

I'm hoping that there's a *choice* about going on the pill and then rawdogging or not, rather than just 'someone suggests Lena gets on BC...so she does'

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I actually think the scene is unmissable no matter how you play. Ashley gets on the pill and starts rawdogging everybody by like day 4 or 5.

I'm hoping that there's a *choice* about going on the pill and then rawdogging or not, rather than just 'someone suggests Lena gets on BC...so she does'
I'm pretty sure I skipped that scene by souring relations with Eva and making no effort to befriend Jessica, since it's either one of them that suggests getting on the pill, iirc.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I'm pretty sure I skipped that scene by souring relations with Eva and making no effort to befriend Jessica, since it's either one of them that suggests getting on the pill, iirc.
Totally. I tried SO hard to skip the scene to avoid the pill but no matter how hard I pushed them both away, I believe you still get a scene with one of them.

Jun 6, 2018

Unlocked
Chapter 5 sneak peek (I)
Progress is underway with chapter 5! The line-art is all but finished on my part (but I want to add an extra scene if there's time) and I'm waiting for the other artist to send me the coloured works so I can give the finishing touches. In this case I decided to add some ambient light and also some sexy rim lights to make Cindy's photo shoot even more sexy!
You guys have been asking some Cindy content since chapter 1 and we're slowly getting there... I hope you'll enjoy this scene and several others. I think a few of them will really surprise you!
Nice preview

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Damn I was hoping for the photoshoot with Cindy to be in this update, and it looks like we're getting it ! I'm SO hyped, I'm expecting a super sensual scene, cause the last update had some good sexual tension between Ian and her (the arm punching, she's blushing a lot more, she wants to spend time with him, etc). I'm glad to see a lot of love for her in the community, and that people are starting to realize she's not the "bitch" they thought she was in the first two updates.
There's a lot of layers to her and I really appreciate that.
So know we know she and Holly are two characters with new clothes. Five more to guess !

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
Damn I was hoping for the photoshoot with Cindy to be in this update, and it looks like we're getting it ! I'm SO hyped, I'm expecting a super sensual scene, cause the last update had some good sexual tension between Ian and her (the arm punching, she's blushing a lot more, she wants to spend time with him, etc). I'm glad to see a lot of love for her in the community, and that people are starting to realize she's not the "bitch" they thought she was in the first two updates.
There's a lot of layers to her and I really appreciate that.
So know we know she and Holly are two characters with new clothes. Five more to guess !
I kind of like her being a hot bitch and not easy to obtain. Like when you try to dance close with her she pushes back. I think it's fitting we have to play our cards exactly right if we want to win her, because of her prickly, self-centered ways.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes