B0SS_LADY

Mar 22, 2019

About Chapter 5

Hello everybody!

I'm hard at work with Chapter 5 and I hope to release it as soon as possible. This past week I had some health related issues (nothing to do with covid) and it was hard to find time and energy to focus on work, but I'm feeling better now so I should be able to put in the hours. I wanted to release Chapter 5 mid to late August and I guess it will be the latter, but I think you'll find this chapter packed with content!

7 characters will be sporting a new outfit in this chapter, Holly being one of them. What do you think of this look, and which other characters do you think will be getting a new one?

Last edited:

Brickman

May 26, 2017

About Chapter 5

Hello everybody!

I'm hard at work with Chapter 5 and I hope to release it as soon as possible. This past week I had some health related issues (nothing to do with covid) and it was hard to find time and energy to focus on work, but I'm feeling better now so I should be able to put in the hours. I wanted to release Chapter 5 mid to late August and I guess it will be the latter, but I think you'll find this chapter packed with content!

7 characters will be sporting a new outfit in this chapter, Holly being one of them. What do you think of this look, and which other characters do you think will be getting a new one?
Damn Holly looks so cute in that outfit. I wonder if we'll also be able to see her without it lol
I guess both main characters will get a new outfit, but not sure who the other ones will be. Maybe Wade and Perry, since we've only seen one outfit for them, and the same goes for Cindy. In any case I hope it's some sexy stuff

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThePresident451

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020

About Chapter 5

Hello everybody!

Does 'birthday suit' count as an outfit?

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017

About Chapter 5

Hello everybody!

Holly looks so cute :love:, I just hope there is progress with her in the new update

Reactions: kenway242

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019

About Chapter 5

Hello everybody!

Late August it is

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
Ian & Lena (as the protagonists), Holly (as seen), Cindy (photoshoot), Minerva (the boss is visiting so she'll dress up), Stan (after Lena photoshoot - might start making an effort) and.... Ivy (only ever seems to be in workout gear so she's due a normal outfit).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

About Chapter 5

Hello everybody!

Here i am hoping that Ian can fuck his boss. Also that i can make Lena and Holly a couple. :p

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018

About Chapter 5

Hello everybody!

No way! I can't keep on playing this game if Holly looks like an ex-girlfriend :cry::cry::cry:

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes