Mram.99

Dec 15, 2017
Damn, Im too invested in this game. Its even better than GGGB

Just to set my expectations, how often do we get updates and how much content it usually have?
The first few chapters came out near the end of the month each month, but as they get longer, they take a bit longer too. The next one is due mid-late August and then the dev is taking a break. And imo they typically have enough content to tide you over till the next release.

Reactions: Snowrep

Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
I posted this in the discord a while back and figured to put it here as well. just a theory on how will point work.
I think I realized why Lena starts with 1 will point at the beginning and Ian doesn't.
Now we have gained these points by having Ian and Lena “achieve their goals” as the game puts it which entails showing Minerva Ian is a good writer, turning down his dad's money offer, Lena getting back to her music, and being over Axle. Now both Ian and Lena chose to end their previous relationships because of their partner cheating but the reason why is the cause of the 1 point Lena has at the start as opposed to Ian.
Now all the points gained are working towards a goal of some sort. for Lena it seems more like getting control over the direction of her life. She's writing and performing music again, she's no longer held back emotionally by an ex. Things that allow her to move forward with the life she wants. Ian is about showing how his choice in life isn’t doomed to fail like his parents seem to think. He is a very good writer worthy of praise, he doesn't need his parents money to find success, survive and thrive.
So that brings up the breakups. If this is how the will points work then Lena wanted to break up with Axle for cheating and that allowed her to choose her own path in life This chapter shows she pretty much let Axel do whatever though it was very vague about exactly how the dynamic played out. Ian on the other hand does not view the breakup as showing he can succeed on his own. But maybe that he needs someone as shown that he has a harder time hooking up with anyone besides Allison by having higher stat requirements and having a longer time since the breakup in general.
While we don't know anything about his and Gillian's relationship I can guess based on this he didn’t want to end it but had to. I hope Gillian either shows up or we at least learn more about her in the upcoming chapter before the break. When she does show up proper Ian will probably have a rougher time than Lena did truly getting over her ex.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I have to say, first and foremost, as a fan of Good Girls Gone Bad, my expectations in terms of story and characters were decently high, coming from EvaKiss. And so far, they have been well met. Love the dual protags, solid bunch of characters, and overall I love where this is going.

A few typos here and there that could use some clearing up. Also, I honest to god hope for a Holly-Lena-Ian threeway. Please dear god let it happy. And Ivy too. You can't tease that to me with a hottie like that and not let me get some of that, either by Lena or Ian (Or both ;) ) And Holly/Lena just oozes sweet adorbability to be honest.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

New sprite for Emma

When I revealed the character sprites for ORS some of you expressed concern with Emma's "weird" pose. To be honest, I wasn't completely happy with it and now was the right moment to re-do it. What do you guys think about it?

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
nice, she doesn't have a broken back anymore :D
the girl is chunky af :D
i hope Perry likes that :)

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
I'm glad that the issues with her back and left arm have been addressed. But I can't say I'm a fan of the new sprite. It's like she got wider in all the wrong places. Still my least favorite girl in terms of looks (not counting Minerva).

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I'm glad that the issues with her back and left arm have been addressed. But I can't say I'm a fan of the new sprite. It's like she got wider in all the wrong places. Still my least favorite girl in terms of looks (not counting Minerva).
Well, to be honest, this new sprite properly showcases that Emma is thicc. The previous sprite didn't do her justice and just made her look weird with that pose. Eva did mention that her intention with Emma was to introduce a thicker body type, unlike other girls who have model looks. Still hot.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
With the new pose Emma looks like she's got roller blades or ski under her feet. I hope Eva doesn't she away from drawing her (and Lena) thicker leg muscles. If you've ever seen pole dancing up-close you know what I am talking about. Those girls are fit.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Not gonna lie but, Emma immediately reminds me of Cassidy from Life is Strange 2. Anyone else?

Reactions: z3z3
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes