| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
First it was just a joke and then I saw a post of yours where there were images when you published Seymour where it is clearly seen that you use jmod, as I said before it is just a joke, each person plays as they feel most comfortable :D (y) (y)
I know you were joking that's why I only replied to comment related to Jmod.
I seriously don't use Jmod, just URM and Choice descriptor. Don't know what you see in Seymour pics posted by me.

• Hey there
Reactions: Leongen43

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I don't like dive into conversation midway but when do they mentioned that weirdo professor? I kinda missed that entirely. :unsure::oops:
I suspect you still have a couple of paths to experience on this game. May I respectfully suggest you grab any of the walkthroughs available and try your luck when you have spare time. I guess you never got to Lbna saying: " your cock is special to me Ian, it's the only one I won't fuck".

Oct 10, 2022
If memory serves, cuck path with Ian and him getting a footjob.
In Ch.11 Lena gives Ian a footjob, and is apparently very skilled at it. Ian can inquire about where she's learned that and if he's on full cuck path he'll also hear some extra details.
Oh thanks, never been on the cuck path, so all I know someone from her past was into footjob. Did not even choose that option second time, 'cause did not feel like appropriate.

Reactions: tbs9090
Oct 10, 2022
I suspect you still have a couple of paths to experience on this game. May I respectfully suggest you grab any of the walkthroughs available and try your luck when you have spare time. I guess you never got to Lbna saying: " your cock is special to me Ian, it's the only one I won't fuck".
Holy fuck never seen that either, I can say I played fair amount of the paths but there are few I purposefully avoid which I am sure this one is one of them. :eek::unsure::whistle::giggle:

Reactions: tbs9090
Oct 10, 2022
Same. Cuck path is for the weak. Refuse to go on it. Specially with a Temptress waiting for her future daddy.
I can't say it's for the weak but clearly not for me. Also I try to avoid Seymour, Axel, Jeremy, Robert, Stan, Mike, bouncer dude, most of the GGGB cast. I've just noticed EK really should introduce some good male cast. :unsure:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I also thought cuck path was for the weak, until a 6 feet ten black friend with a monstruous instrument offered me ( a white boy) to fuck his national beauty pageant girlfriend with an instument half his size, just because she liked my blue eyes. I realized candaulism is more complicated than that.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
That is where we disagree: In EK's universe, the choices you make do not just hide some facts from you, they substantially alter facts. Just look at how the whole story changes with just Lena refusing or accepting a cigarette: two different life stories. You cannot avoid to take this into consideration.
I agree but some choices don't change facts or canon story of game
Let me shed some light.

If Lena is complete nerd and by your previous posts she didn't have threesome with Axel and Cherry(If Ian didn't asked), than how come she can ask Ian we can do a threesome? This totally throws your point out.

If Ian doesn't ask doesn't mean it didn't happen
[
  1. Even in Chad Ian playthrough Lena DOES mention about how she learned to do these great footjob.(first option)​
  2. If LenaxAxelxCherry threesome didn't happen than Lena breaking with Axel will make less sense as she felt betrayed when she trusted Axel and let Cherry come into their bedroom.​
]

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I can't say it's for the weak but clearly not for me. Also I try to avoid Seymour, Axel, Jeremy, Robert, Stan, Mike, bouncer dude, most of the GGGB cast. I've just noticed EK really should introduce some good male cast. :unsure:
The male cast, excluding Ian, is utter trash. But apparently to some their the best thing since sliced bread.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Holy fuck never seen that either, I can say I played fair amount of the paths but there are few I purposefully avoid which I am sure this one is one of them.:eek::unsure::whistle::giggle:
I like Ian's cuckold route because Lena's thoughts to compensate for the feeling of guilt always end with an idea that will surely screw up the relationship between them even more. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It completely broke reincarnotica for me. I use URM in every game I play though.
Just remove Choice Descriptor, it should be good to go. It is not compatible with every game(color are overwritten of choices to display points/variables in choices).

Oct 10, 2022
The male cast, excluding Ian, is utter trash. But apparently to some their the best thing since sliced bread.
I do agree, I can even say that for half of the Ian paths, Ian is also part of utter trash. Also male cast are depth-less horn-dogs, on the contrary female cast very well diversed and most of them interesting enough to try their paths.

I also thought cuck path was for the weak, until a 6 feet ten black friend with a monstruous instrument offered me ( a white boy) to fuck his national beauty pageant girlfriend with an instument half his size, just because she liked my blue eyes. I realized candaulism is more complicated than that.
What was the initial reaction of yours? I'd probably broke his nose if someone would dare to asked that to me. :unsure:

Reactions: amber111

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I agree but some choices don't change facts or canon story of game
Let me shed some light.

If Lena is complete nerd and by your previous posts she didn't have threesome with Axel and Cherry(If Ian didn't asked), than how come she can ask Ian we can do a threesome? This totally throws your point out.

If Ian doesn't ask doesn't mean it didn't happen
[
  1. Even in Chad Ian playthrough Lena DOES mention about how she learned to do these great footjob.(first option)​
  2. If LenaxAxelxCherry threesome didn't happen than Lena breaking with Axel will make less sense as she felt betrayed when she trusted Axel and let Cherry come into their bedroom.​
]
I completely disagree with you but this is probably the post most worth reading I have ever read on this thread. Thank you.

To reply point by point:

"If Lena is complete nerd and by your previous posts she didn't have threesome with Axel and Cherry(If Ian didn't asked), than how come she can ask Ian we can do a threesome? This totally throws your point out."

We disagree some much on the subject it is almost fascinating. And, truth be told, EK seems to agree with you and not with me.

My reply to you is: Why would a girl who has found the love of her life thus be ready to experience kinky situations necessarily have to have lived the situation in the past with a toxic boyfriend ?????

Lena's suggestion of a 3sum to Ian is probably one of the best written dialogs in the game and it fits a nomal girl in love who want to experience things with her most serious boyfriend to date.

"Even in Chad Ian playthrough Lena DOES mention about how she learned to do these great footjob.(first option)"

To put it simply, no. A Chan Ian saying he doesn't like footjob cancela the whole discussion.

1. "If LenaxAxelxCherry threesome didn't happen than Lena breaking with Axel will make less sense as she felt betrayed when she trusted Axel and let Cherry come into their bedroom.
This is the weaker part of your reply. If the threesomes did not happen, Axel quite simply cheated on Lena with Cherry on their bedroom. Nothing narratively unbelievable in this.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I do agree, I can even say that for half of the Ian paths, Ian is also part of utter trash. Also male cast are depth-less horn-dogs, on the contrary female cast very well diversed and most of them interesting enough to try their paths.

What was the initial reaction of yours? I'd probably broke his nose if someone would dare to asked that to me. :unsure:
Let's say I was a bit more open.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I do agree, I can even say that for half of the Ian paths, Ian is also part of utter trash.
It really depends on how Ian is played. He can be solid, other times, face palming moron.

That said, I've said it long again, it is in the ancient memories of this thread here... The male cast of character is just trash, specially in terms of possible interest for Lena.

Oct 10, 2022
I've got a feeling you misinterpreted the situation here -- the big guy offered for his gf to have sex with lucadiadis. I don't actually know many people who'd react with physical aggression if made an offer like this.
Oh totally, we were on cuck Ian topic so I misread it. Yeah, I won't get into physical but I would not be very enthusiastic about the offer either. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

(y)(y)(y)

It really depends on how Ian is played. He can be solid, other times, face palming moron.

That said, I've said it long again, it is in the ancient memories of this thread here... The male cast of character is just trash, specially in terms of possible interest for Lena.
Yeah, Lena's POV getting weaker also. I don't think we'll have any addition to cast either, so looks like we stuck with them. Anyways, my Lena is happy with Ivy and Holly so no worries there. :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I completely disagree with you but this is probably the post most worth reading I have ever read on this thread. Thank you.

To reply point by point:

"If Lena is complete nerd and by your previous posts she didn't have threesome with Axel and Cherry(If Ian didn't asked), than how come she can ask Ian we can do a threesome? This totally throws your point out."

We disagree some much on the subject it is almost fascinating. And, truth be told, EK seems to agree with you and not with me.

My reply to you is: Why would a girl who has found the love of her life thus be ready to experience kinky situations necessarily have to have lived the situation in the past with a toxic boyfriend ?????

Lena's suggestion of a 3sum to Ian is probably one of the best written dialogs in the game and it fits a nomal girl in love who want to experience things with her most serious boyfriend to date.
That's the point she was in love with Axel too, or am I wrong? If she was in love with Axel than LenaxAxelxCherry threesome did happen.

"Even in Chad Ian playthrough Lena DOES mention about how she learned to do these great footjob.(first option)"

To put it simply, no. A Chan Ian saying he doesn't like footjob cancela the whole discussion.
It doesn't cancel the whole scenario if Chad Ian doesn't like footjob, It simply prevents the revelation. example: If my friend is on a date with a girl he smashed, it doesn't matter whether I like to hear or not that he smashed or not but the fact will remain unchanged in every scenario. This is happening in that footjob scenario we are given choice whether to hear about it or not. Simple as that.

1. "If LenaxAxelxCherry threesome didn't happen than Lena breaking with Axel will make less sense as she felt betrayed when she trusted Axel and let Cherry come into their bedroom.
This is the weaker part of your reply. If the threesomes did not happen, Axel quite simply cheated on Lena with Cherry on their bedroom. Nothing narratively unbelievable in this.
Let me make it more clear
  1. If LenaxAxelxCherry threesome didn't happen than Lena breaking with Axel will make less sense than if she did threesome bcz she felt betrayed when she trusted Axel and let Cherry come into their bedroom. (Here I believe LenaxAxelxCherry threesome did happen)
She was in love with Axel and was in dom(Axel) and sub(Lena) relationship, Ivy mentions it when Lena, Ivy and Holly when shopping when they browse collar so it clearly states the fact that Lena wasn't in "vanilla" relationship with Axel(there is no check for Ivy's comment IIRC). So, threesome did happen.

Reactions: ffive and SerHawkes
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes