soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
When is the full chapter 12 release?
View attachment 3038178

Hi guys!

I've been rather silent after the release of Chapter 11's epilogue, but I haven't been idle. I've been focusing on writing Chapter 12 and my plan is to release new content at the end of November. But before that, I wanted to discuss with you guys the approach I'll be taking with this chapter's release cycle.

The initial plan was simple, releasing chapter after chapter, each one featuring both Lena's and Ian's POVs. As development has progressed, it's become clear that each chapter requires a lot more time and work, due to branching narratives, higher production values and personal fatigue, amongst other factors. That's why, inevitably, each new chapter seems to take longer than the one before.

With chapter 11 I switched things up a bit, more out of neccessity than by design, releasing the Prologue, then the Chapter, then the Epilogue, which allowed me to pack quite some content I wanted to include. I've decided to go with a similar strategy when it comes to Chapter 12.

My plan is to release a sort of Prologue, that will finally cover the anticipated MMA tournament, aside from moving the plot forward with several character relationships, and will also have a scene you might not be expecting. My goal is to release this update before December.

After that, I will publish Ian's part of the chapter, that will depict the anticipated trip to Perry's Beach house. And once that's out, I will take care of Lena's part, for which I have some big events in mind.

I know releasing the full chapter all at once would be much better, but the scope of the game is simply too large and I don't want to starve my supporters for content. But the main reason I'm choosing to do it this way is for my own mental sanity: I've noticed that development cycles that are months long become really draining, for two main reasons.

Being able to push out a new update is what keeps me going; I'm able to share the work with you guys, and the feeling of accomplishment is refreshing and allows me to get back to work with enthusiasm. If it takes too long for an update to be completed, tension starts mounting up, and it can get pretty stressful, since I want to deliver and the goalpost feels too far away. When the chapter is as big at these last ones, seeing the mountain of tasks that I still need to complete before having a finished chapter can get pretty daunting, and no matter how much work I complete, it feels there's always a lot more to be done. I always feel a rush of motivation when I'm close to being done with an update, and why I always jump straight away into the next one eagerly.

These past few weeks I've been working on Chapter 12 and I've felt motivated and productive, so hopefully doing things this way will also contribute to speed things up, aside from making development more managable psycologically.

So, hopefully, you think my plan is a good idea, but if you'd prefer to wait until the whole chapter is out to susbscribe again, that's perfectly fine too. I'll keep working to make a game worthy of your time and attention, at least, that's what I'm aiming for! Thanks for all your support, past, present or future :)

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Jumping in on the Lena x Axel x Cherry threesome, and Lena generally being into some... less than vanilla stuff before we meet her at the begining of the game. Ivy mentions several times, without prompting that Lena was almost as much of a deviant as Ivy is, and only started "going soft" after Axel cheated on Lena. Along with what | Vee | and ffive have said, I think it's easy to extrapolate that definitely has a much longer sexual history than most of the rest of the cast, both male and female.

Saman78

Oct 9, 2020
Is it normal that I find it really boring compared to Good Girl Gone Bad? I've never seen so many generic secondary characters with so few sex scenes.
I'm at the part where the hero defends his GEEK friend in a night fight. Is it worth continuing, guys?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In the game she makes it clear that she has a lot of experience in sex, even the relationship she had with Axel was a relationship where he acted as the dominant one with her to the point that he controlled Lena's orgasms, even when she has sex with Robert it seems that She was more interested in getting out of the sex drought and that she didn't care at all about him (something we can change if we want, I don't), Lena has a lot of experience but in her relationships she seems to assume the role of submissive, something that Seymour notices and perhaps it is one of the reasons why he chooses her

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
She was in love with Axel and was in dom(Axel) and sub(Lena) relationship, Ivy mentions it when Lena, Ivy and Holly when shopping when they browse collar so it clearly states the fact that Lena wasn't in "vanilla" relationship with Axel(there is no check for Ivy's comment IIRC). So, threesome did happen.
Jumping in on the Lena x Axel x Cherry threesome, and Lena generally being into some... less than vanilla stuff before we meet her at the begining of the game. Ivy mentions several times, without prompting that Lena was almost as much of a deviant as Ivy is, and only started "going soft" after Axel cheated on Lena. Along with what | Vee | and ffive have said, I think it's easy to extrapolate that definitely has a much longer sexual history than most of the rest of the cast, both male and female.
Not just sexual history, but more importantly psychological. I'm no expert in psychology by any means but I'm inclined to agree with Picardo8 about Axel wooing girls with fake emotions. Which means Lena and Axel's relationship wasn't love, it was Stockholm Syndrome. That's why in the prologue for the game when Ian asks if she's thinking about breaking up with, she's "not sure if she can". She doesn't know how or if she can escape an abusive relationship.

Also in chapter 10, when Lena's scolding Ivy for leaving her alone with Axel, and Ivy asks if she's really moved on, Lena does say to her "you know what we had". There's definitely a lot of history between them, and a lot of trauma on Lena's end. Finding out that she was cheated on is, of course, part of that trauma. Maybe Lena "going soft" is just reevaluating how she should approach her love life/sex life. Whatever you wanna call it.

Ok, I think I went way too deep with my analysis but point still stands.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Lena was in love with Axel and maybe a part of her still is, that must be one of the reasons why she didn't see all those red flags around him that said in capital letters he is not good for you (you just have to read what Axel says), in Axel's case I don't think he was in love with Lena, he's just a toxic abusive Neanderthal who sees Lena as property and that's why he loses control when someone else is with her, maybe I'm wrong. but it's the feeling they give me :unsure:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
A lot of good points were discussed and brought up. As I see lucadiadis went with the "some options you didn't pick" changes the narrative of the story. That is true with her cigarette and drug acceptance/refusal with Ivy. All options are not going to alter the narrative of the story. Some will go hand in hand and hence are canon. Lena's footjob skill is canon, she had a fling with a professor who made her do things and she got good at it. Now you get the option for TMI or stop it then and there. Regarding her threesome with Cherry, it is again a canon. We get the option to make Lena open up to us about her previous relationship. I understand that you don't want Lena in those scenarios but being in denial will not help it. Lena is sexually very open and curious hence she has a BI path. We as a player mold her curiousness and make her act on it. Like flirting with Mike even if she knows that he has a GF, teasing Ian at the record store with his hypothetical GF, BBC so on and so forth.

When it comes to Lena as a person, she never had it easy. Growing up in a dysfunctional home tends to take a toll mentally. She has an abandonment issue which cropped up when her own father left her. She is looking for support that would treat her well and take care of her. We can see in her monologues and even her talks with Holly during her 3rd songwriting, that she yearns for it. During her date with Ian where she complimented a fit Ian, she clearly expressed her thankfulness for taking care of her and treating her right. At the end of CH11 at Ian's place, there is a line where Lena says "I had given myself to him, and in return, he had surrendered a part of him to me that belonged to me and only me". She goes all in in a relationship if she's given time.

Don't get me started on that piece of period blood named Axel. As I said in a previous post, he is very skilful with manipulation and gaslighting his partners. Lena was not in a good place in her life when she met Axel. He played his cards right and showed Lena that he could be the support that she needed all her life. As Lena said the relationship was alright when it started but it soon went down south when that creep's ulterior motive was coming onto the surface. "Axel likes to be liked" The self-entitlement and narcissism are through the roof when you are only surrounded by yes-men who stroke your ego to the fullest. Axel is a 'player' foremost, he is just like Jeremy without being a one-pump chump and much more tactful around girls. He manipulated Lena's feelings and told her he loved her. For Lena, it meant real love but for Axel, it meant he loved his toy. She surrendered herself to Axel because she trusted him. The dom shit that Axel went through with her was just to mark his property. Hence he was in a psycho mode when Lena left him, he got angry that he was not able to make her fully subservient to him. Not being liked by her made him unstable, he finally got a nay-sayer amongst the sea of yes-men.

Lena can act like Axel if she is in a dominant relationship with Louise. We can clearly see what Axel felt when he treated Lena the same way. Louise surrendered herself to Lena but for Lena, it didn't mean anything. It was just for fun. She even said it during the second music gig at the Fortress.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
A lot of good points were discussed and brought up. As I see lucadiadis went with the "some options you didn't pick" changes the narrative of the story. That is true with her cigarette and drug acceptance/refusal with Ivy. All options are not going to alter the narrative of the story. Some will go hand in hand and hence are canon. Lena's footjob skill is canon, she had a fling with a professor who made her do things and she got good at it. Now you get the option for TMI or stop it then and there. Regarding her threesome with Cherry, it is again a canon. We get the option to make Lena open up to us about her previous relationship. I understand that you don't want Lena in those scenarios but being in denial will not help it. Lena is sexually very open and curious hence she has a BI path. We as a player mold her curiousness and make her act on it. Like flirting with Mike even if she knows that he has a GF, teasing Ian at the record store with his hypothetical GF, BBC so on and so forth.

When it comes to Lena as a person, she never had it easy. Growing up in a dysfunctional home tends to take a toll mentally. She has an abandonment issue which cropped up when her own father left her. She is looking for support that would treat her well and take care of her. We can see in her monologues and even her talks with Holly during her 3rd songwriting, that she yearns for it. During her date with Ian where she complimented a fit Ian, she clearly expressed her thankfulness for taking care of her and treating her right. At the end of CH11 at Ian's place, there is a line where Lena says "I had given myself to him, and in return, he had surrendered a part of him to me that belonged to me and only me". She goes all in in a relationship if she's given time.

Don't get me started on that piece of period blood named Axel. As I said in a previous post, he is very skilful with manipulation and gaslighting his partners. Lena was not in a good place in her life when she met Axel. He played his cards right and showed Lena that he could be the support that she needed all her life. As Lena said the relationship was alright when it started but it soon went down south when that creep's ulterior motive was coming onto the surface. "Axel likes to be liked" The self-entitlement and narcissism are through the roof when you are only surrounded by yes-men who stroke your ego to the fullest. Axel is a 'player' foremost, he is just like Jeremy without being a one-pump chump and much more tactful around girls. He manipulated Lena's feelings and told her he loved her. For Lena, it meant real love but for Axel, it meant he loved his toy. She surrendered herself to Axel because she trusted him. The dom shit that Axel went through with her was just to mark his property. Hence he was in a psycho mode when Lena left him, he got angry that he was not able to make her fully subservient to him. Not being liked by her made him unstable, he finally got a nay-sayer amongst the sea of yes-men.

Lena can act like Axel if she is in a dominant relationship with Louise. We can clearly see what Axel felt when he treated Lena the same way. Louise surrendered herself to Lena but for Lena, it didn't mean anything. It was just for fun. She even said it during the second music gig at the Fortress.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
I only advertise for jeremy and axel superiority and more content with holly,cindy and alison in that direction
I can imagin a lot of things hotter than getting cucked by perry:KEK:not a good antagonist and I want more story drama
Am pretty sure Jeremy would cum the moment Lena unhooks her bra :/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: amber111

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
We'll have indeed to disagree on this. I think it's a mistake not to consider Lena/Axel/Cherry canonical event no matter if Ian is told about it or not. Similarly it's not optional that 19 year old Lena had an affair with college professor 20 years her senior, that involved foot play and water sports. Lena is, simply put, not Holly. She likes to read books and have some time for herself, but it doesn't mean she's a nerdy shut-in with little to no sexual experiences or appetite.
Dude, that's mostly a plothole or a lie cuz Lena has been with Alex for like 5 years. And the professor relationship happened when she was 19, So it's kinda inconsistent, don't u think?? Or did the rewrite changed to much

Last edited:
Reactions: lucadiadis

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Dude, that's mostly a plothole or a lie cuz Lena has been with Alex for like 5 years. And the professor relationship happened when she was 19, So it's kinda inconsistent, don't u think?? Or did the rewrite changed to much
My first question is when was it stated that Lena and Axel had been dating for 5 years? We only know that Axel was Lena's latest boyfriend before meeting Ian, that she had felt betrayed by Axel, and that Cherry was involved sexually in some fashion although we don't know the full extent of it yet.

My second question is: How is it inconsistent? We, or at least I, have largely been under the assumption that most of the cast in their mid to late 20s, Holly being the youngest at 23 (confirmed) and Allison likely being the oldest at 28. Lena could have easily been in the relationship with her professor at 19, and still had five years to be with Axel. Though I'm still dubious of the 5 year relationship.

Reactions: tbs9090
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes